Crush

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you looking at, Binnie?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise his dongsaeng is staring on something without blinking.

"Isn't he cute?"mumble Hongbin still looking at the tall boy standing not far from them. Hakyeon look at the boy he talk about and when the boy turn around, Hakyeon able to see his face clearly.

"Oh its Sanghyuk,"said Hakyeon that make Hongbin look at his hyung in shock. 

"Do you know him?" Ask Hongbin as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly and look at him with hopeful look.

"Well, we...,"before Hakyeon can continue his words, someone call him.

"Hakyeon!" Call Taekwoon as he walk closer to that boy and he's not alone. Sanghyuk follow him closely.

"Hi, Taekwoon," Hakyeon look at the boy with a smile.

"Hi, how's your back? Is it already okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon in concern. "I'm fine,"reply Hakyeon with another smile.

"What's wrong with your back, hyung? Is it still feel hurt? You should rest if it hurt. The doctor has told you to be careful. Why you don't want to hear my advise. Just stay at home for few days and rest. Can you?" Nag Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon seriously. 

"Oh my god, can you stop nagging at me? I'll do it later. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon as he pouting.

"He's fine. I already brought him to hospital for a check up," interrupt Taekwoon as he look at Hongbin. 

"Okay. If you say so. But still, you need to rest hyung," Hongbin look at Hakyeon. H

Please log in to read the full chapter