Chapter 5

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Pie was seated outside of the cafe , in the tables there. She's waiting for Kim cause they're going to eat dinner together . She's anticipating it to be a date that's why she wears the dress Nam lent her to use because her clothes aren't really that nice to wear for a date. She can't even help smiling thinking about where they're going after this, cause when Kim's around even the boring things she didn't enjoy seems to be fun when she's with her.

Just like yesterday when they went to a premier night and not really looking at the movie and just enjoying the warmth of Kim. Even Nam smack her when she can't answer her questions about the movie and when she told Nam that she can't help it when Kim is around she smack her again and when she told her what happened she got smack again.

After awhile someone knocked lightly on the the table to get her attention. When she looked it was a nice looking guy and was smiling at her that's why she also smiled in return while asking "Do you need something?"

"Can I join you on your table?" asks the guy, his voice is rather masculine and was quite attractive to the ear, that's why when she look around the ladies who's near are chatting with each other while looking at their direction, she saw that there is no vacant seat that's why even if she doesn't really want to because Kim might think something else if she saw this but she really have no choice in this matter even if she's half the owner of this cafe, she just can't ignore her customers, right?

"yes.. you may take a seat" she look around to see if Kim is already here but when she saw that there isn't she sighed in relief , it's not like she's cheating on her right?..

"thanks" he seated and then said "correct me if I'm wrong , you're one of the owner of this cafe right?"

"yes...how'd you know ?"

"I'm always here and a fan of this cafe . The cakes have different flavors and you can't get enough in just one . The coffee are all different and you can choose to any of your likings that's why even my friend says it is good when i recommended it to them"

"thanks for that... if my friends knows that they'll be glad "

"but i'm more of your fan actually because you're the one who thinks of the recipes right?"

"just where did you get that information?"

"insider and i'm a photographer that's why it's easy for me to get information about someone"

"...hmm your job?"

"uh just a tour guide hehe and photography is just my hobby"

"cool.."

"thanks but really your ideas are really good, i hope you make another flavor of the snacks here"

" i'll try "

"By the way, I'm shone" he showed his hands for a handshake and Pie really can't just ignore it right? that's why she shake hands with him while saying "Nice to meet you Shone. I'm P--"

"You're Aom right? of course I know who you are" he interjected and that made Pie smile wryly because Kim is the only one who called her that but now someone is calling her name again and it isn't making her feel good, rather it is making her feel uneasy like she just really cheat on Kim, so she instinctively look around praying that Kim isn't here yet.

When she didn't see her, she then faced Shone with an uneasy smile plastered on her face and Shone didn't seem to be aware of what she's feeling right now because he's just smiling at her she just sighed feeling kinda tired because she feels nervous like something bad would just happen when she's talking to this kind guy. A dangerous one with a kind face they say.

"you seem to be well informed about me huh?"

"Of course ! a fan will always look for information about there idols !"

"..." she stayed silent because she just heard something rather disturbing

"are you done chatting ?" she then heard a voice she wants to hear every single time but at this moment the voice is rather cold and the tone is unfriendly, she's already praying that she's mistaken and that Kim isn't here yet but when she looked at her back there, Kim is seated in crossed legs facing them with a rather dark atmosphere. She's wearing a hoodie to not be recognized that's why if not for her voice , she won't recognize her. Kim is not looking at her and is looking at the hands that are still holding each other.

She pulled her hand abruptly like she just got burned when she noticed that she's still holding his hand leaving Shone with a puzzled look.

"Y-you're here.."

"Am i not supposed to be here? I'm sorry for that then."

"n-no it's not that Kim... when did you get here?"

"oh, just when you did a handshake 'Aom' . And you were busy talking to him that's why i just take a seat waiting for you to finish" she said in a friendly cold tone and then said "Did i disturbed your little "chat" ? I'm seem not to be welcome here so see you next time" Kim then walked out even if Pie is calling out to her "Kim, wait!" she ignored the whispering of the customers cause what's important now is to explain when there is really nothing to explain.

She stands up hurriedly but still said to shone "Nice to meet you Shone! I- I'm going now bye!" while still checking on Kim. She heard Shone said "okay, see you next time" with still a smile on his face but she already run to where Kim is.

She grabbed her shoulder when she caught out to her and said when Kim is facing her "what happened to you ? why are you angry?"

Kim didn't speak and just looked at her lifelessly and look at the direction of Shone with a glint of displeasure. When she notice that Kim is looking at the spot of Shone she dragged her out the cafe . She still asks the same question to her till they got to the parking lot but Kim just ignore it and asks instead "are you still coming with me ? what about that guy friend of yours?"

"Kim... " she said not knowing what to do about Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter