Chapter 4

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you going to be busy tomorrow ?" asks Kim when they're having snacks while watching movies. They decided to stay here instead and just idle for awhile. Pie then look at Kim as she ate her ice cream then said "nope, not at all. why?" but before Kim could say something she snap her fingers when she remembered "ah! I'm going somewhere tomorrow, there's a combo that i'd like to attend"

"is that so..?"

"would you like to come with me?"

"uh... well... a friend of mine invited me to come to an event..."

"event ?"

"yes...he invited me to come to a premier night of a movie he directed .."

"that's cool but how sad it is when our schedule contradicts"

"y-yeah.."

"you okay? why are you sad?" she asks Kim cause she notice that the latter was already making a sad face while looking at the tv.

"can you come with me instead?" she didn't answer as Kim then added "i'd like to go with you ...Don't you like to go with me?"

She pouted as she answered Kim "it's not like that, Kim.." she like to reject but seeing her face that are making this puppy eyes and looking like whimpering dog, she can't say no. How can she, when Kim wish for something she'll definitely do it without hesitation.

Kim then speak again " I don't want to go there without you, Aom. "

"but.."

"please say you'll come with me ?" Kim's voice are already begging with a hint of sweetness and tenderness. "please..?" Kim is already pouting so she helplessly sigh and said to herself arr! this is making me just want to cuddle her. sh*t i don't care anymore I'll just make an excuse to my friend.

"I didn't know that you have a tendency to become so childish Kim" she smiled saying that and then added "fine, i'll join you"

"YES!" said Kim as she made a victory pose and even dance in excitement as she just laugh at what Kim is doing. She's really like a child, Pie thought. It is making her heart feel warmth wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter