Chapter 1

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"How long are you gonna stay in Bangkok?" asks Pie 's mother, they , with her parents are at the airport right at the moment for her parents drive her here. "two -- or maybe three months at most?" as Pie answered with her expression saying that she's not sure because if ever she wants to go back at their place, she'll just fly here again.

Her father then look at the things that she bought, a backpack and a luggage and ask weirdly "Do you think your things are enough to last for three months ?"

"Dad, You do know that we have a house in Bangkok and I still have clothes stored there" said Aom as she remind her parents about their house that they left in there because of work.

"fine, just take care of yourself there, okay?" said her mother with a hint of worry shown through her face.

"yes dad, mom" she said as she give them a sweet smile.

"I hope you can already find a boyfriend , you're already old  Pie  . You haven't even introduce anyone to us" said her father in a teasing tone while also winking to her mother and her mother also said "Yes, we're not getting any younger now  Pie  , we also want to meet our grandchild you know?" with her mom said while nudging her.

okay... so how did the conversation went to this topic? said Pie to "herself, but thinking about it, her parents are right , she's already 29 years old but never did she introduce someone to her parents. It's not her fault that 'love' doesn't want to befall on her , right? and she's not really hurrying to have a love life right now.

"Dad, Mom, you'll meet him soon, okay? maybe he just really got stuck on a tree somewhere" she said in a joking manner as her parents also laugh and said "if you say so"

"oh, you should go now before the plane will leave you behind" .

"okay , i'll go then" she give them a wai and a big hug before she bade them goodbye and entered the plane.

Every summer , she goes to Bangkok because it's the only time she can spend with her friends Jane , Hongyok , Eve , and Nam to help in their business that all of them raised. About 7 years, after they graduated , they planned to have a business like a cafe, because they mostly goes to cafe during their college life. And one of the reasons are that , they also like to eat sweets like cakes and something.

Two to three years are the time they spent for the planning on raising their own cafe business and also the time they deliberately look for money for funds. They look for wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter