Call

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Pie got home she went straight to the living room and sit at the sofa. She still feel ecstatic on what she's thinking, anywhere she look, seems like Kim was there, looking at the ceiling or even the walls, she only see the image of Kim. She even imagine herself being with her in some scenes that was being build in her mind. Is this how it feels to be in love?

"Back to earth Pie. You're drooling already, so what happened why are you in a daze ?" said Nam who's still walking towards her from her room, looking at her while raising her brow, thanks to Nam's voice she came back to reality. She glance at Nam and the latter went towards the TV and turn it on before sitting beside her. Nam just got back, and she even thought that this lady will go home around 11 because this passed few days, she's been going home late.

Nam was one of those people who have crazy thoughts but one of the fastest thinker in their group of friends. She's good at hiding her feelings and secrets. How she wished she can be like Nam , because right now she wants to talk about what happened earlier again. She just look at her but doesn't know where to start her story because she doesn't want Nam to think something crazy again.

"Hey you're not answering .. what are you thinking anyway?" asks Nam again as she changes the channel of the TV using the remote control.

"nothing much" she then change the subject as she remembered that she bought books "Hey , i bought books today " she then showed the books that was at her side. Nam then took the books and scan it one by one and said "And because you showed me this... I'll read it first"

"No way, you're slow in reading you know?" she then took it from her and put it back on the paper bag while Nam just give her a glare.

- - -

After awhile, Nam is already focused in watching and she then break the silence between them and decided to talk about what happened earlier "I was with her awhile ago"

"What?" Nam hastily look at her

"Just a coincidence that we met in the mall ,Nam"

"so what happened?"

"We ate , went to the bookstore and chatted like how we usually do when we're together with the others, and then she gave me a ride at the working place of one of our friends"

"she did that and you don't even let her go here at our place huh?"

"no way. I'm afraid you'll take her away from me bleh"

"Haha , I'm straight Pie. I will never take her away from you but if she's willing to be mine . I won't reject the offer haha"

"tch"

"Be honest with me, you're already in love with her , no?"

She didn't answer and just look away and Nam then nudged her and teased "finally our best friend is in love haha" She didn't response and Nam then added "I won't blame you for falling to that tom . Even if she's a lesbian she's still a complete package to some. Handsome , rich , have good reputation , has a job, kind , and so on"

"She's also sweet and gentle. I know it's too early to say this but, when she's with me , it feels nice. I even feel that she cares for me or rather she treasures me, like that. I don't know it just feels that way." She then added after remembering what Kim did for her when they're together "And see? just thinking about her makes me blush and have this unknown feeling inside me"  

Nam was also happy for her and didn't hide it as she then said "I'm really happy for you Pie, even I fe- - -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter