Kim

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think about that guy then?" asks Nam to Pie while pointing her lips to someone who's standing near the counter of the bar. They are currently at the bar near their house because it is still early and they decided to chill out. They are seated near the stage as there are someone who's also performing there.

The bar is not that noisy and not that dark in some areas and you can really see the faces of everyone around. Eve excused herself to go to the comfort room and that's when Nam decided to make fun of the guys... err ..I mean they just tried to be a cupid of love to Pie and paired her to someone they think can pass their tastes.

She shook her head and said while also checking the guy "I don't like him, he seems to be the type of a womanizer or a liar" they guy was handsome and his sense of style is also good but she feel like the person can't be trusted and not her type. Well somehow she's already feel like laughing because they've been doing it for awhile now, more like they are just degrading the guys, making fun of their appearance and so on. 

But of course they don't do it always and just for the sake of entertaining themselves right now and she's honest about what she think of the guy they are pointing. "well you have a point there, he really seems like one... " said Nam while giggling and caugh someone in her radar she pointed her lips again to someone. "hmm how about that guy?"

"Who?" , that guy in the blue long sleeve" She then search about the guy Nam said but it took only a glance as she also lost interest and said "Nah. Not my type"

"You're so choosy Pie, no wonder you don't have a boyfriend because all of the guy have been pointed by us but you can't still choose any of them" said Jane and Nam just agreed with a thumbs up and also ask "Just what is your type of guy?" 

Pie thought for awhile before answering as the two just waited for her answer "Maybe a guy with a good work , responsible and doesn't like to fight or hurt. and of course someone who also got looks and I don't know what to add anymore..."

"You're too demanding Pie"

"nah, let's just say, whoever make my heart throbs that will be the one."

"what do you mean by that?"

"That way when just seeing that person will make me feel something different within me"

"Woah... so deep" said Nam as she made a pose with her hand on her chest and faced Eve and asked "Nam , have you felt that sensation already? because I haven't really felt that" the smile in Nam's face faded when she look at her and said "Sis , It's hard to believe in that kind of love, because sometimes you think that this is the right one for you but in the end it's not. Even our hearts makes mistakes "

"There's not really right or wrong in this world, it is just ,how we approach the situation varies and it might be wrong to some but right to some because we don't have the same thinking, Even if he's the right person for you , your choices will make that person stay or leave" she said

"The both of you , can you stop arguing with that? I'm having a headache now, can't keep up with the two of you" said Jane while massaging the side of her head, the two ladies just laughed and Nam then said while taking a sip in her glass "Anyways, maybe it'll work for you in the end Pie."

"Maybe" she just answered with a smile and she then caught someones silhoutte but because she's just surveying the bar , she didn't see that person much even if she search again in the crowd, "what are doing?" asks Jane while her brow was raised and Pie just shake her head and said "nothing". 

- -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter