Mall

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie woke up around 9 in the morning, she still wants to sleep till noon but her body refused to do so even tho she only came back at 4 o'clock she can't fall asleep again. She stands up and walk out in the room and went straight to the kitchen and saw Nam at the dining area, she doesn't have work right now that's why it's not that surprising that she's here.

She didn't call for Nam's attention because she looks like she's thinking deeply about something while just staring blankly at the cup she's holding. The latter didn't even notice her as she walk just near , maybe she have some problems ? she then thought. She get a cup of coffee before going to the dining table  where Nam is.

Seated , Nam just look at her while frowning "What's up with you? the edges of your lips are already near your ears you know?" She sip the coffee before answering her "Nothing" she lied. The truth is , even if she tried to stop her lips from smiling, she can't . Waking up she's already like this remembering the kiss.

Nam then made this pose like being an interrogator, while observing her. "is it about that Kim?"

"She's just an old classmate Nam, I don't even know if we're friends or not because the only words we had during we are seat mates are hi and hello. It's only awhile ago did we had a real conversation"

"But you said that you already love her, right?"

She didn't know what to answer as Nam just shook her head while saying "I won't blame you if you took a liking to her,  she really looks nice and also handsome. But what if she'll court you?" 

This topic again.. she sighed but what if Kim really will court her? Just thinking about it makes her heart feel something, If that happens, she'll just answer her immediately...

"Hey ! Back to earth Pie!" said Nam interrupting her line of thoughts and ask again "What would you do ?"

"That will never happen, Nam. Kim was handsome and has a lot of fans . She'll never notice someone like me" Well.. she's pretty but why does no one court her till now? That's why she thought that maybe she's not that beautiful like her friends says. Saying that her beauty is different to other people and so on.

"Here we go again, you're degrading yourself . You're beautiful okay?"

"are you sure?"

"you're beautiful ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter