Chapter 2

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I had a great evening, thanks to you and your friends"  said Kim while they are walking out the bar. Kim has been with them since she joined because the friend she's supposed to be with didn't show up and it was because of Puey that Kim was with them. Pie even thought of beating up Puey about it because he's nosy and making her peaceful life get noisy.

Pie presented herself to send her (Kim) out, it's already 2 o'clock in the morning. Puey and Eve already left around midnight because they still need to wake up early for work and the other two, Jane and Nam are still inside.

"It's our pleasure, I'm glad you enjoyed our company"

"Why can't I ? your friends are interesting and fun to be with"

"thanks..and I apologize if i didn't recognize you at first. I already heard some of your songs , they are good and nice to the ear" ...well she really is

"You're just saying that because I'm here with you haha, I'm just an average singer you know"

"pssh, don't be humble, you really are a good singer"

"fine then, I hope I can see you again .. I mean I can see you around the bar when I visit one"

"y-yeah... you can come here anytime you want, and if fate allows us, maybe you can also meet our other two friends"

"I guess.. I should be going then."

"okay, take care !"

She's not expecting what Kim did as the latter just kissed her cheeks fast and felt her heart skip a beat.

"see you soon" said Kim as she just turned away and went to her car, she just nodded cause she felt like can't even utter a single world right now. She hastily gone inside before Kim can even start her car. She's still can't believe that she's being kissed by Kim, and a girl at that.

Well it's not new to her to be kiss by her friends but the feeling Kim gave her is not the same as them because she felt like her face are already heating up as her hand was touching the place she was kissed while her lips are just forming to a smile. What if she was kissed in the lips, will that make her feel joyous ? she fell to a daze thinking about it.

sh*t pie! erase erase! what the hell are you thinking? your imagination sure went to a high level!

Her thoughts was broken when someone called out for her, She shook her head and went to the owner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter