Restaurant

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't just barge in to my room, Pie" said Nam while she dry her hair using a towel, she just got out at the bath awhile ago and was currently changing when Pie suddenly opened the door. They are seated at the living room still facing the messy table and scattered bottles and cans. "I'm sorry okay? i j-just thought that Kim was there cause I didn't find her in my room"

"sigh... how can you think of that Pie? Don't you trust me ?"

"of course I am, i just got a little.. uhm you know? thinking about what Hongyok had said"

"that girl.. what nonsense did she plant to your mind again?"

"uhm..."

-stares intently

"fine, she told me that the two of you might developed your feelings so.."

"so...? you thought that maybe she's right ? and you just barge in like that without even knocking on the door of my room?"

"I'm sorry Nam" she pouted while she hug her best friend who's already crossing her arms in displeasure

"You do know I'm straight Pie , I never fancy things like that. And of all people you doubted me over Hongyoks crazy ideas"

"forgive me Nam , okay? "

"i'll forgive you in one condition. Help me clear this mess" said Nam with a grin as she pointed her finger in the messy living room. Nam was a clean freak and couldn't stand to fix things if it's in disorder so Pie didn't hesitate and agreed to it and response "fine. I'm surprised that you left this without cleaning"

"duh, I'm too drunk to care, Pie. Who would still think if the room is in disorder if you're already drunk?"

"aish, okay  okay . wait. don't you think that you drink too much? , there's a lot of bottles and cans here , how can you finish this with just the two of you?"

"tch ,what are you talking about? of course there is also Jane , Eve and Zee is with us so it's not that surprising to have that much "

"Zee?"

"A tom just like Kim, her sister."

"She have a sister !?"

"the fudge?, you said you have a crush on her during college days and here you don't even know her background?!"

"..."

"you really are hopeless. you'll get married and you don't even know the family of your soon to be brid--- I mean groom"

"what the -- aren't you thinking too fast Nam? we're not even a couple and here you're thinking we're getting married?!"

"isn't that what you're thinking already ?"

"no way!" 

"aish , don't lie to me , ahh nevermind do you really not know Kim's background or what her family even looks like ?"

"no idea...i never met them nor thought about it.. it's not that I'll met them... right?"

"What? if you become a couple is she not going to introduce you to her parents and also the same goes for you?"

"..." thinking about it she got nervous because her parents expected a boyfriend not a girlfriend, what if she introduce Kim? will they accept her ?

"hey you turned silent"

"o-oh nothing i'm just thinking where they, Kim and the others are , because i saw no one in here besides you when I entered"

"Kim already went back to her house awhile ago because she still have something to do , she said"

"what about the others?"

"Jane and Zee didn't sleep here, Eve stayed in your room"

"what about Kim?"

"she slept with me" answered Nam without thinking and that made Pie's mind played dirty rated scenarios.

"what!?"

"lol joking only Pie. She sleeps in the sofa" said Nam while she pointed the sofa they are seated awhile ago.

"..." she wants to believe her but there's a part of her that refuse to do so because she knows Nam is an expert on hiding. She dismiss the thought because it might have been because of what Hongyok has said that is making her think like that.

"oh , right. You should congratulate Jane"

"congratulate?"

"yeah, She seems to have found an interest to that sister of your Kim"

"that fast!?"

"pshh you're the one to talk, you're also the same with her"

- - -

She contacted Kim but she's not responding , she called many times and only when it's the 28th call did the call got connected. "h-hello is this Kim?"

"..Pie?" answered the other line , she hears some noises in the background so she asks

"uhm.. are you busy? should i just call later?" 

"a-ah no , i'm not ."

"can sir please we meet sign these up?"  

"sorry what is it again?" answered the other line after awhile, she just sighed and said

"nothing. talk to you later"

tut tut

She didn't wait for Kim's response and just end the call as she sat at the sofa sighing. She wants to see Kim badly but knowing that the latter is busy even if she said she's not, She (pie) can't just take her ( kim's ) time . The real reason though was she feel disappointed that Kim really called her Pie again and not Aom. Did our relationship (if there is) return to the so called friends? she asked herself that.

But then she got a message from Hongyok.

- - -

jane's pov

"Woah, you're getting prettier by the day huh Jane?" said Hongyok teasingly as she tickled my side. We're currently at the restaurant of Nam, I mean we're still outside near the doorstep but at the side for not to block the way. Hongyok just met me here, maybe because she can't just stay still inside and wanted to meet Zee. She's also the one who called me earlier to eat here with the gangs.

I can't say no to her when she already threatened me that they will ignore me because I just keep my time with Zee nowadays and even sulking while saying 'you're like that , dates before mates? hmmppfh you're like Pie and hereby announce that i won't talk to the both of you ever againnnnnnn' so I can't help but agree to her and told her that Zee and her brosis Kim is joining because she's with them that time.

I am quite a fan of Kim so when Zee said that she's tagging along to Kim to a fan signing event, I also want to go there that's why I'm with the two. "not really, it's my natural look" I answered her while even winking and making a cute pose with a gestured peace sign near my eye.

"fine, you win. So where's that handsome girl? didn't you say she's with you?" said Hongyok as she even look at my back like hell I can hide Zee when we're in the same height when i'm in heels.

"Oh she's with Kim and still searching for a place to park Kim's car".

"eh you're with that Kim? the one Pie is always talking about? " asks Hongyok in surprise. She haven't meet Kim but already known her by Pie and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter