Chapter 7

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

"How did you know my name?" I asked curiously.

"Your keychain" He pointed at my phone.

"Oh.... Anyway thank you again Kai ,I have to go." I said.

"Your welcome and be careful. Bye" He smiled and waved.

"Yeah, bye" I said before I leave him.

'He's cute' I whispered.

------------

*Tok* *Tok*

"Come in"

"Hey Sis, this coming Monday is your first day of school. Are you excited?" Jessica Unnie excitedly asked.

"I'm excited" I answered as I lazyly went to my bed.

"You do? You don't look like. Are you bored? Let's go out if you want" she said.

"I don't want" I answered.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" she asked and laid beside me.

"Nothing, I just don't feel going out" I reason.

"You missed Amber?"

"WHAT?!" I shouted and sat up "Why would I missed that stupid?" I said, frowning.

"I'm just guessing, you know she's been busy this past week and didn't even bother to show her llama face. But don't worry, she'll be here tomorrow at dinner" Jessica Unnie said.

I frowned "How did you know?" I asked.

"She texted me. I have to go sis, see you later. Bye!"

"Bye" I wisphered

She can just text me instead.... Tsk! Nevermind...

-
-
-
-
-

"Honey!" Mom called me.

"Yes Mom, do you need anything?" I asked still focus on my phone.

"Jessica is not here, your in charge for buying groceries, I'll be busy the whole day since Amber and her family will be here for dinner." Mom said.

"Her family?"

"Yeah... Oh! I forgot, you haven't met them right?"

"Yeah...."

"Don't worry, I'm sure Amber will introduce you to them. Get up now, be sure you'll be here before 5. I need to prepare to cook, I'll leave some money here." Mom said before leave me.

"Ok"

I suddenly feel nervous about meeting her family. But I think I'll be fine.

-
-
-
-
-

To Sulli:

'Hey best, are you free?'

Ting!

From Sulli:

'yeah.....why?'

To Sulli:

'could you accompany me to groceries store? I need to buy some ingredients for our dinner tonight'

Ting!

From Sulli:

'sure! I'll bring my car'

To Sulli:

'Ok!

...............

"Ahhh.... So you'll gonna meet her family tonight?" Sulli asked, I just nodded "You met them before but I don't know if you remember that"

"Really?" I asked while we're walking around the super market.

"Yeah, Jackie Unnie and Mommy Liu are kind and sweet person but Daddy Liu seems like your Dad, strict." Sulli explained.

"Do you think they will like me?" I asked.

"Of course they will like you. Wait, why are you worrying if they will like you or not?" She asked and then smirked.

"N-Nothing. Yah! Don't give me that look. I'm just asking okay? Psh! Just get some onion, I'll wait here" I said and playfully push her but she's still laughing at me.

"If you say so"

Aish! That girl really love teasing me.

I look at my list if I missed some ingredients.

Hmm... I need 1 kilo of pork and beef.

I decided to go at the meat section. While walking I accidentally bumped my cart at one of the stall of can goods and some of can fell from the floor.

'!' I mentally cursed.

"Hey let me help you" said by familiar voice from behind.

"Kai!" I said when I saw his face.

"Krystal! Wow! Nice meeting you here" he said and started helping me to pick up cans.

"Thanks" I shily said.

"Your welcome" he said and smiled again.

"Umh.... Why are you here? You with someone?" I asked, starting the conversation.

"I'm alone and I need to buy some groceries" he said.

I looked at his basket, only to see a pack of cotton buds, I mentally laughed.

"How about you?" He asked.

"I'm with my best friend and I just need to buy some ingredients for our dinner tonight" I said.

I look around searching for Sulli. When I finally found her, I waved and she start walking towards me.

'Ting!'

Kai's phone beep. I think someone texted him. He read the message and then look at me.

"It's nice talking to you Krystal, I need to go. See you next time. Bye" he said and smiled again before walking away from me.

"Who's that?" I heard Sulli asked me but my attention still on Kai. He is really cute when he smiling. 

"Hey"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said who is that tall guy your talking with a while ago?" Sulli asked.

"Nothing, just a friend. Let's go it's almost 5, I need to go home" I said and went at the counter.

"Okay"

-----------------

AUTHOR'S POV

"I don't like that, get change" Mr. Jung firmly said when he saw her daughter walking downstairs.

"But I like this" Krystal said.

"Seriously Krystal? We're having a dinner with Amber's family and you wearing a jeans? Get dress properly" He said.

"Okay" Krystal unwillingly walking back at her room.

*Tok* *Tok*

"Come in"

"Why looked gloomy?" Jessica asked when she saw her sister.

"It's Daddy. Aish! Why is he always like this?" I asked, frustrated.

"What do you mean?" Jessica Unnie asked.

"He always noticed small things like how I dress how I act blah blah blah and then say don't do this, do this etc. I really hate it! He always treated me like a child" I said annoyed.

"Soojung, Dad maybe strict sometimes but he loves you. He just want the best for you" Jessica explained.

"I don't understand. He is not like this before" Krystal said, still frowning.

"Let's not talk about Dad, it will ruin our night. I'll choose the dress for you, just wait here" Jessica said and went to her room. 

"Like it?" Jessica asked when she finally chose a floral dress.

"It's too girly, I don't like it" Krystal said and crossed her arms.

"But this is perfect for you" Jessica said.

"But Unnie...." Krystal pouted.

"You have no choice. Wear it, I'll do your hair and make-up" Jessica said.

.
.
.

"Perfect!" Jessica clapped her hands and stared at her younger sister. "Your so beautiful Soojung"

"Thanks Unnie" Krystal said and smiled at her Unnie "But I think this is too much, we're just having a dinner with Liu's, why I need to wear this?" Krystal asked.

"Nothing. Let's go downstairs, I think they already here" Jessica said and pulled Krystal hand.

.
.
.
.

"Krystal!" Mrs. Liu and Jackie hugged Krystal when they saw her. Amber smiled while looking at them, Mr. Liu stood beside Amber.

"It's been along time! How are you?" Mrs. Liu said.

"I'm doing good Mrs. Liu" Krystal shily said, she glanced at Amber who's also starring at her.

"Call me Auntie" Mrs. Liu said and hugged her again.

"Hi Krystal! You looked prettier" Jackie said.

"Thanks Jackie Unnie"

"Let's talk first since the food haven't finish yet" Mr. Jung said then lead the Liu's to the living room.

"Hey Amber! Come on, let's talk" Jessica said and dragged Amber.

"What do you want to talk?" Amber asked confused but Jessica raised her eyebrow and crossed her arm "W-Why are you starring me like that? Did I do something wrong?" 

"Hey llama face, where have you been this past week?" Jessica asked.

"Eh? I told you I've been in Jeju for the whole week, did I?" Amber said confused.

"So?" 

"Huh?" Amber looked confused, she doesn't know what Jessica means.

"Just leave everything with Dad, he can handle that. All we need is you just to be with her and you promised. This is your second chance, don't waste it" Jessica said leaving Amber.

Second chance........ Amber whispered.

Krystal's Pov

"Uhm Unnie... Where's Amber?" I asked Jessica Unnie when I saw her.

"Oh! She's in the garden, actually she wants to talk to you"

"Really?"

"Yeah.. Go now, I know you missed her" she said and playfully pushed me away.

"Yah! Unnie!" I said but she just laughed at me.

'Aish!... Anyway, where is that stupid?'

And then I saw her standing there, I walked towards her direction. She didn't notice me right away, it seems she's in a deep thought.

"Hey" I said as I poked her.

"Oh! Hey" she said and smiled at me.

"Uhmm?" I hummed like asking why she wants to talk to me.

"Huh?" She looked confused.

"Yah! I thought you wanted to the talk to me?!" Gosh! She's making me annoyed.

"Shincha?! Who said?" She said, wondering.

*WA-PAK!!!!*

"Ouch!" She whined "What the! What did I do?!" She complaints.

"For making fun of me! Jessica Unnie said you wanted to talk to me! Aish! I hate you!" I said and about to leave when she pulled me"What?!"

"I was just messing you. Okay let's talk" she said and motion me to sit.

Silence.......

'Why I'm so nervous right now' I mentally said.

"How are you?" She asked, I look at her.

"Why are you asking me stupid question? Of course I'm fine" I said and rolled my eyes, she just laugh.

"Just asking. Anyway, tomorrow is your first day of school. Are you excited?" She said, I just nodded. "I don't have anything to do tomorrow, maybe I'll give you a ride. Can I take you to your school?" She said.

"No" I said. I mentally laughed. She looked disappointed.

"Eh? Are you sure? It's free you know" she said while scratching the back of her head, she looked stupid.

"Still no"

"I can give you a ride everyday and it's free!" she said, she looked desperate.

"Okay, Deal!" I said and walk away.

I just wanted to save money that's why I agreed.