Chapter 2

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL' POV

"Krystal?" 

I looked at Dad when he called me, were having dinner.

"Yes Dad?" I answered and stare at him.

"Why won't you try to visit Amber's place? You know she rarely come to visit us after she start working. It's your turn now to visit her place" Dad said. I looked at my Mom then Unnie, they just nodded.

"But Dad, Im planing to visit Sulli's place this weekend" I frowned.

"We already talk about this right? Every weekend you two need to hangout, you need to spend your time with her. Im sure Sulli will understand that, just talk to her" Dad firmly said after he finished his food.

"Mom? Unnie?" I asked for help.

"Just listen to your Dad okay?" Mom said.

"!" I groan silent.

Haish! I really hate this. Dad always want me to hangout with Amber after I discharge from hospital three months ago. I decided to call Sulli.

(Ring.... Ring.....Ring...)

[Hello?]

"Best, I cant come to your place this comming weekend. Dad wants me to visit Amber's place. Sorry......"

[It's okay best..... You can still visit me everytime you want, dont be sad okay? Im sure Amber will be happy if you came to visit her]

'Who would be happy about that?' I mentally said.

"Thanks best, bye!"

[Bye!]

Sighed....... why I always need to be close to her? 

*******

I look up and stare, this building is really tall and big. I turn my attention to Dad when he spoke.

"I know you still feel uncomfortable with her but atleast try to know her more, Amber is nice." Dad said and handed me my bag pack, I just nodded.

"Be nice to her, okay?" Mom said and hug me.

"We will pick you up tomorrow evening" Dad said and they already left.

Sighed............

I looked at the small piece of paper in my hand were her unit number are written.

'0128, 10th floor'

.
.
.
.
.

Ding......Dong......

"K-Krystal?" she looked suprised when she opened the door. Maybe she didn't expect me to come here "W-What are you doing here?" she asked.

"......."

I didn't answer I just push her aside for me to come inside. I nodded approval when I looked around. Her unit is really big and clean.

"Where's my room?" I asked.

"H-Ha?" She stturtered, I raised my eyebrow. "T-This way" she said and lead me the way.

"This is your room" she pointed at the colored gray door.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat------

"Don't bother me" I said before shut the door.

BLAAGGG!!!!

I looked around, the room is big and smell nice. There's a lot of stuff toys and pillows, mostly stiches and pokemons character. The picture frames from the wall caught my attention.


'Is this really me?' I asked myself and stare at those picture of me who looks happy and...........inlove? Eww!

Untill now I still don't know how I ended up being her girlfriend. All I know is Im straight and I only like boys. Being inlove with a girl is never really cross in my mind.

I've always dream to find someone who will love and care for me.

Should I'd be happy? because there is someone who really love me. Or not? Because she's a girl and I cant remember how I'd been inlove with her.

This is insane.......

.
.
.
.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Krystal let's eat, I prepair food for lunch" she continuesly knock on my door.

I got up from my bed unwillingly and open the door.

"What?" I said annoying.

"I cooked, let's eat?" She smiled then held my hand. To my suprised, I slapped her hand and step backward.

"S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean-----" she stturtering, I cut her off.

"Shut up!" I shouted "Just...just........(sighed) just don't touch me again" I said before walk towards dinning area.

I dont know why I behave like that. It's not like she's harassing me or doing something bad. But Im sure I felt something wierd when she touched me that's why I reacted that way. What was that? Aish! Nevermind....

"Do you want me to join you? Or you want to eat alone?" she asked.

"You can join me" I answered, almost whispering.

She serve me the food first before she sat across mine. We ate silently. I sometimes steal glance at her, she's in a deep thougth. 

I think I over reacting earlier, I didnt mean to be harsh. Did I hurt her feelings? Should I appologize?

"You don't like the food?"

I snapped from my thougth when she spoke. Actualy the food is delicious but I dont have appetite now.

"......."

"Get dress, were going out." she said and took the plate.

'Is she asking me for a date?' I asked myself and raised my eyebrow.

"Let's eat outside instead. Now get dress" she said and smiled, I just nodded mindlessly. 

I shooked my head from what I thougth, this is embarassing. I thougth she's asking me for a date.

I paused for a moment when I remember that I only bought two pair of clothes. Pajama, loose shirt with denim short.

'Wait, what should I wear?!'

"Are you ready?" I got shocked when she suddenly apear infront of me. I looked at her, she wore denim polo and brown pants. Hmmm........ she looked good. And me? I looked at myself, Im just wearing white plain shirt and pants.

"Ha? Uhm....can we just eat here instead?" I asked, hopely she would agree.

"Why?" She asked.

"I dont have clothes to wear" I said, she looked at me from head to foot.

"You still looked nice but if you want to change. Just look some clothes from your room"

"My room?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, in the closet" she said.

I emmidiately went to my room and opened the closet. My eyes winded when I saw what's inside,  there's a lot of dresses that I like. The color, the brand and the style are suit to my taste.

'Is this mine?' I whisper.

"Yes, that's all yours" Amber said, standing behind me.

"Really?" I asked without looking at her, my eyes are sparkling. 

'I want to wear all of them!' I mentally shouted.

"Wear what you like, make it fast .I'll just wait outside." she said before went outside. I just nodded and looked at the dresses again.

'OMG! What should I wear?! I want to try all of them!'

.
.
.
.
.

I look at the mirror when I finaly chose the dress I like. Oh my god! Im so pretty!

"Finaly!" I got shocked when Amber suddenly apear infront after I came out from my room, we almost bump to each other.

WA-PAK!!!

"Ouch!" she whined.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed as I smacked the back of her head.

"Gosh! You dont have to hit me like that, It's hurt you know. I thought I lost my head" she held and shooked her head.

"That's all your fault!" I said and rolled my eyes.

I turned back at her and held my chest when I noticed my heart is beating so fast. Gosh.....she really shocked the hell out of me. That's stupid!

"You okay Soojung?" she asked worriedly and stare at me.

"O-Ofcourse! Y-You shocked me! Aish! Why are you asking me stupid question. Let's go! Im so hungry" I said and left her.

Aish! Why is she calling me my name in korean? It's sound different.

*dug* *dug* *dug*

Gosh.... why my heart still beating so fast? I think I need to consult my doctor.