Chapter 8

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

Krystal's POV

"I just wondering Unnie, how Dad accepted our....uhm..... you know. Me and Amber" I said to Unnie. I decided to sleep in her room tonight, I miss my Unnie.

The dinner with the Liu's a while ago was great. They are fun and nice to me.

"You mean your relationship with Amber?" She said.

I nodded "I've always thought about this since you guys told me that we're err... lover. I mean, I know Dad. He can't accepted this kind of relationship. I just want to know what makes him accepted us" I said and look at her.

"Actually Dad never liked Amber in the first place" Unnie said, I frowned.

"Really? But what made him like her? I mean I already noticed how Daddy treated Amber like a Son--I mean daughter. You can see how they bond together whenever Amber is around. It's really confusing me" I said.

"Yeah me too. I remember how many times he insulted her. But because Amber is really stubborn and stupid, she didn't gave up easily. She really love you" Unnie last word made my eyes winded.

"Yuck Unnie! Don't say that!" I annoyingly said.

"Yah! Soojung! Don't show me that disgusting look on your face. You don't know what she been through" Unnie said.

"Eiiihh~~" I whined "It's just feel weird" I said.

"Unnie I'm sleepy goodnight" I said and cover myself with the blanket

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-Morning-

"Soojung, we already talked your University about your schedule. Monday, Wednesday and Friday is your school day, Tuesday and Thursday is your working day. Are you fine with that?" Dad said.

"Yeah..." My only replied.

"Good" He nodded and continued to eat.

*Honk! Honk!*

"That must be Amber" Mom said and about to stand up but Dad stopped her.

"Let Krystal open the gate for Amber and invite her for breakfast" Dad said and look at me.

I unwillingly walked outside and opened the door. I saw the stupid Amber waving at me and smiling like an idiot. I opened the gate and let her in.

"Good morning!" She happily said.

"There's no good in the morning when I saw your ugly face" I annoyingly said, she just pouted. She wore her thick glass again.

"Anyway, you looked good today" She said, still smiling. What's wrong with this stupid? She looked happy today.

"I always look good" I said and rolled my eyes and then turned around, walking back at the house.

"Good morning Amber. Come, let's eat breakfast" Mommy said when she saw Amber.

"Good Morning Auntie, Uncle and Jessica Unnie! Thanks Auntie but I already had my breakfast. I'll just wait for Krystal to finish her food before we leave" Amber politely declined.

"At least have some coffee with us" Mom said "I'll prepare it"

"Thanks Auntie" 

"Take a seat next to SooJung" Dad said.

"Thanks Uncle" she said and sat next to me. And Dad and Amber started to talk.

If I don't know them, I would really think that they are Father and son tandem. Phss!

.
.
.
.
.

"I'll pick you up after school. And wait. If you are confused about anything, you can just ask me, okay?" Amber said and waved before leaving. I just nodded and entered in the University.

"Hey Mrs. Jung!" I quickly turned to my left when I heard someone calling me. 

Oh! I remember him, the security guard.

"Hello Mr. Lee!" I politely said.

"How are you? I heard about the accident" Mr. Lee said

"I'm fully recovered now Mr. Lee. Thanks for concern" I said.

Dad said, don't tell anyone about my condition, especially about my memory lost. He said they will just take advantage of me.

"I'm glad to hear that. Anyway, where is your boyfriend?" He asked.

'Boyfriend?' I mentally asked myself. 'Oh! He is talking about Amber'

Maybe he thought Amber is a Guy, even me. If I don't know her, I would really think she's a he.

"Actually----

"Krystal!"

I got surprised when someone hug me.

"Luna!" I exclaimed as I hug her back.

I remembered her, she's my friend/classmate back in highschool but she transferred in another country that's why we didn't see each other for along time.

"Omg! Why are you here?!" I excitedly asked. "Wait" I remember Mr. Lee "Mr. Lee it's nice talking to you but we need to go" I said to him.

"Oh sure" he said and smiled.

"Thank you" I said and dragged Luna "Let's go"

"We just move here last week because of my Dad business, so I transferred here. Actually I'm graduating this year but because the school system are different from my former school, I need to repeat my last year" Luna explained.

"Hmm.... What is your course?" I asked, were heading to the registrar office.

"Mascom, how about you?"

"Business Ad. Give me your phone number, let's contact each other" I said to her.

.
.
.
.
.

"Where do you want to go Luna?" I asked her. 

When the school end I immediately call Luna. I offered her to tour around the Seoul. It's been 3 or 4 years since the last time she live here.

"I don't know, your choice. Wait, do you have a car?" She asked then I remembered Amber.

"Wait, let me call her" I said dial her number.

Calling 'Stupid Nerd'.....

'Kring..... Kring.... Kring....'

[I'm almost there. Bye!    too....toot...tooo....toot]

'What the-----' I'm about to cursed her through my phone when I heard a car honking.

And there she is, waving at me while walking towards my direction.

"Sorry I'm late" she said.

"Amber is that you?!" Luna said, who looked shocked.

"Eh?" Amber said who looked confused.

"It's me Luna, were classmate back in highschool" 

"Oh yeah I remembered you" Amber smiled.

"Wow.... You didn't change at all, you still a nerd" Luna said, I mentally laughed. 

'She's still ugly nerd!"

"But you are still cute" she added.

I raised my eyebrow of what Luna just said as I look at her and she's blushing hard.

'What the hell?! I mentally said.

"Wait, I never thought you guys are close" Luna said while looking at me then Amber.

"Actually she's my driver" I said then pulled Luna's hand "Let's go" leaving Amber dumbfounded.


'That stupid will never be a cute! Maybe Luna got an eye disease, yeah maybe....'

 

+-+-+-+-+-+++-+-+-+-+--

A/N: Thanks for the vote and comments, I really appreciate it.