Prologue

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

I woke up feeling heavy and pain in my head, It's like I've been sleeping for a long time. I roamed my sight just to see a guy who are sleeping soundly in the couch, on my left side. He is facing me but his face is covered by his arms. For that position, It's kinda look girly but i find it cute.

I smiled but wait, 'Who is he anyway?' I asked myself, forrowed my eye brows.

'Where am I?" I asked again and looked around. And i realized im here in the hospital.

I composed my self and try to remember what happened. The last scene I remembered was the school festival and after that, i don't know what happened next. Then suddenly----

"Arrhgg~!!!!!" I scream in pain and hold my head. I shook my head, try to ease the pain but it's wrong move, the pain is getting worse.

"Krystal?" I heard a voice calling me, the sleeping guy. "Oh my god! Your awake! Are you okay?" He said then went to my side.

I didn't have a chance to answer nor look at him because of the pain im sufferring now.

"Wait here, I'll call the doctor" He said before ran outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kruh.... Kruh.... Kruh....

Long silent.......... After the doctor finished her test and some questions, she just leave. I've asked a few question about what really happened to me but she said she will just tell me the details if my parents is here. All i know is that i got an car accident.

"How are you fee------"

"Could you please shut up?!" I shouted fo the tenth times.

I signed, trying to calm myself. I don't know why she's here. The sleeping guy ealier is actualy a girl and it's none other than 'Amber' the school nerd.

Funny right? The school nerd is here, seeing her face make me want to puke, i really dont like the kind of person like her. I asked her what she's doing here but she just kept silent, it's like she's afraid to answer my question.

BLAAGGG!

The door opened harshly, revealing my bestfriend who looks like she joined in marathon then ran towards me and hugged me tightly, i hugged her back.

"Yuck! Sulli! your sweating!......Ewww!" I said giving her an disgusting looked while covering my nose, i just want to .

"I dont care. Best! I miss you so much. How are you?" She asked.

"Im fine" i said then i remembered Amber who silently sitting at the corner. "What's she is doing here?" I point to Amber. "Shoo~~ her away, you know i hate seeng lesbian" i said.

"Ha?" Sulli asked, she gave me are-you-serious-look.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Just get her out of here! She's annoying!" I said to Sulli, she looked at me then to Amber. Amber made her way out not even bother to look at me but i dont care.

"Don't be like that, be thankful to her. After your accident, she been here everyday just to stay by your side, just to know if your okay. Your so mean that's why she walked out, you hurt her feelings" Sulli said and i forrowed my eyebrows.

"So?" i said raising my eyebrow.

"Oh my god!" Sulli covered in shock "Don't tell me, you have amnesia?"

"What? What do you mean? Are you insane, I still remember everything" i answered but I felt something strange.

"Then why can't you remember Amber?"

"I remember her, she's the school nerd" i answered, Sulli pause for a moment.

"............. What year is now?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me? What kind of question is that, Of coures it's 2015"

"Krystal.............. I guess, you really have an amnesia, today is August 2017 and Amber is actually your boyfriend." She said and my eyes winded.

"She's my boyfriend?!" I shouted in shock.

'What the hell!'

"Sorry i mean, girlfriend" she corrected.

The next thing i knew, i passed out.