Chapter 6

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

"I'll be back after my work. Just rest okay?" Amber said, I just nodded to answer. I still can't speak properly because of my sore throat. This is why I can't eat spicy food. Aish!

Amber didn't allow me to work for two days. She's been acting weird since the incident happened. I think she's still mad at Suzy even if she already apologized for her mistake.

"Are you sure you'll be fine here alone?" Mom asked.

"I can stay here with you" Jessica Unnie said. 

"Mom, Unnie, I'll be fine. Im not baby anymore. I can take care of myself" I said husky.

"Okay" they both smiled and hugged me.

"We need to go now. Take care honey. BYE!" Mom said. I just nodded and wave.

'Bye!' I mouthed.

Sighed...... Im alone. What should I do now? Im bored! Wait...... Sulli!

I reach my phone and texted Sulli.

Me: 'Best! What are you doing?'

It didn't take long when I recieved her replied.

Sulli: 'Nothing, Why?'

Me: 'Im bored! Let's talk'

Sulli: 'Wher are you?'

Me: 'House....'

SULLI: 'House? How about your training?'

Me: 'Amber didn't allowed me to work coz I accidentally ate spicy food, that's why Im all alone T.T'

Sulli: 'You ate spicy food?! How?'

Me: 'We went to Auntie Lyn's restaurant. Suzy mistakenly serve spicy noodles to me'

Sulli: 'You met her bestfriend?!'

Me: 'They are bestfriend?!' I exclaimed. Amber didn't told me that. I thought they are just a friend. Hmmmm...

Sulli: Yeah... How is Suzy?

Me: I like her, she's nice.

Sulli: What??!!! She's nice to you?! 0_0

Me: yeah...is there something wrong? 

I forrowed my eyebrow.

Sulli: Stupid! You two used to be enemy. I bet she laughing at you because of your condition. Maybe she purposely serve the spicy food to you like she did before. That girl really hate you for dating her bestfriend. Avoid her, she's a trouble.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I still can't believe what Sulli told me. It's really confused me why Amber lied to me. She said that me and Suzy are friends but the truth is were not. But Suzy seem nice to me, maybe she's faking it.

Aish! I feel like they making fun of me all the time because I cant remember.

I have a lot of question to asks. Maybe I'll talk to her some other time. I hope she will never lie to me again. Sighed.....

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahh.... Ha..Hoh, hoh ahhh ahh. Lalalulaloooooohh" 

I practiced my voice everyday. I think I can speak now.

I just watched tv drama for almost four hours and it's already twelve. I still haven't take a lunch. 

"What should I eat?" I asked myself as I opened the ref.

Oh! I forgot. I can't cook. Hmmm.... instant noodles? Or-------

"Hey"

*BLAGGG!!!!*

"WHAT THE !" I exclaimed as I rubbed my .

"Babe! Are you alright?"

I snapped my head and looked up, it's Amber......

'B-Babe?!' I mentally said.

She ran towards me and help me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Ha?" she looked confused.

"Nevermind. Anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked, she raised her hand with paper bag.

"I know you can't cook that's why I brought grilled beef. Let's eat" she smiled.

"How's your throat? Still sore?" she asked as she serve my food.

"Im better now. Can I work tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure"

She about to eat when I remember what Sulli told me.

"You lied to me" I said.

She looked up and stare at me, she somehow become serious. I looked away when I cant stand her stare.

"Y-You said, Suzy and I are......are friends but Sulli said were not" I sturttered.

Her expression change and sighed heavily.

"Ah yeah, sorry. I just want both of you to be close, sorry" she said.

"Your forgiven but dont lie to me again. I hate liars" I said and continue to eat.

*********

"Guys! Let's eat outside! There is a new restaurant near here, let's try there food. Who's in?" Mina asked, all of my co-intern raised there hands except me.

"How about you Krystal? Not coming?" Luna asked while putting some lipstick.

I glanced at my phone if Amber texted me, inviting me for lunch. It's kinda weird because she always text me around 11:30am but it's almost 12 now. Sometimes she came to visit our department but today I still havent see her.

"Okay Im in" I replied and turn off my pc.

"Ok let's go! Im hungry!" Irene excitedly said and we leave our office.

..........

"Pst! Girl~~ that guy keep stealing glance at you" Jiyeon said to me, pointing at the table near at the entrance of the restaurant. The guy looked away the moment I met his eyes.

"Omo! He's cute! Im so jealous" Jenny said.

"Nah.... you guys are mistakenly" I shrugged.

"But he obviously starring at you" Luna said.

"I think he likes you Krys" Mina commented.

I looked at the guy again but his attention is on his food. Hmmm.... they are right, he's quite look good.

"Omo! Our lunch is over, where going to be late!" Jenny suddenly burst out. I glanced at my watch.

"Om my god! Mrs. Han will be mad. Let's go back emmidiately" I said and we hurridly left the restaurant.

.
.

My shift is almost done, still haven't see Amber anywere. But If she have business trip or something then why Hyuna is here? Her secretary is always with her. Hmmm.... 

"Unnie! What are you doing here?" I asked suprised when I saw my Unnie standing near at the entrance.

"Im going to send you home but before that, let's have a dinner first" she said while dragging me but I stopped her.

"Wait. Where is Amber?" I confusingly asked.

"Oh! I dont know. She asked me to accompany you tonight but dont worry. She'll be here tomorrow. Why? Did you missed her?" She wiggled her eyebrow.

"Eh? Why would I miss that stupid? Come on, Im hungry" I said and walk ahead leaving her.

....

After dinner with Unnie, we went straight home. But Unnie didnt stay long because she need to go back to her office.

After taking a bath I decided to read and review my notes. I need to prefer before the school start. I still have two weeks to reveiw all notes that Amber gave me.

Aish! Where is that stupid?

Ting!

From Nerd:

'Still up?'

To Nerd:

'So? >_<'

From Nerd:

'Nothing, just checking you up. How's work?'

To Nerd:

'Better, bcoz I didnt see ur ugly face'

I mentally laughed.

From Nerd:

'Really? :( Well that's good for you because I still need to stay here'

I frowned after I read her message. I thougth she'll be here tomorrow?

To Nerd:

'Where are you?'

From Nerd:

'Secret. Goodnight :*'

Aish! That nerd!

*******

"Hey guys where we going to eat?" Luna asked as everyone start packing there stuff.

"Same as yesterday. Ayieeh~~~ what if we saw him again?" Irene excitedly said.

"Who?" I confusingly asked.

"The cute guy! You forgot?!" Jiyeon said.

"Yeah I remember" 

"Let's go!"

"I cant join you guys" I said.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Nothing, I just dont have appetite" I said.

"No your coming with us" Jenny firmly said as she dragged me along with my co-intern.

......

"He's here!" they said in chorus as we entered at the restaurant.

I looked at where they pointing at and there he is sitting at the corner.

"Guys dont mind him, let's eat" I said.

_______

"Do you know guys who is Director Liu's girlfriend?" Mina suddenly asked that caught my attention.

"What about her girlfriend?" I curiously asked.

"I heard she extend her leave just to stay at Jeju for investigating about her girlfriend's accident." She said.

"Really?" I asked, she nodded.

Why didnt she told me about this?

"Are you okay Krystal?" Luna worriedly asked. They seem noticed my silence.

"Ahh yeah, im fine. Guys luch is over, let's go back" I said.

"Okay let's go" Jiyeon said.

"Guys, I left my phone. Wait me here" I said and went back at the restaurant.

"Hey, you left this" The guy earlier said as I met him at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Thanks?" 

"Kai, my name is Kai" he said as he offer his hand, I gladly took it.

"Thanks Kai. Im Krys---" I didnt finished my word when he said my name.

"Krystal"