Chapter 3

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

"Where are we going to eat now?" I asked when we got in the car "You should bring me in a fancy restaurant, since I looked good today" I said while flipping my hair. Im pretty okay?

"Pftt!" I looked at her, she's holding her laugh.

"Did you just laughed at me?!" I asked raising my eyebrow. She's laughing at me, unbelievable!

"No, you just......looked cute that's why" she and smiled at me, I looked away.

"W-Where are we going now?" I almost sturtted.

'Why I suddenly felt awkward?'

"Hmmm...... where going to your favorite restaurant" she said and start the car.

"My favorite restaurant?" I asked. I suddenl felt excited about that. "What kind of restaurant?" I asked.

"You'll see" she smiled.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What the ! Are you making fun of me?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Im not, this is actually your favorite restaurant. You don't believe me?" she asked innocently.

"This is a noodles house! Why would I eat in a cheap restaurant?!" I exclaimed again. She's getting into my nerve! 

I massage my temple, trying to calm myself. Im so hungry and she just brought me in a cheap restaurant?! Im expecting we will eat in a expensive restaurant or something, not in a noodles house!

"I brought you here a year ago, I guess? And after that, we often came here. Your the one who always want to eat here" she said "Come on, let's go inside"

"No! Let's get out of here!"

"Just try one bowl of ramen. If you dont like it, we'll leave. Let's go?" she said, smiling at me.

"Arhg! Fine!" I said, defeated. 

'Why she always have to smile like that?!'

"Amber! Krystal!" I got shocked when someone suddenly hugged me. I looked at Amber.

'Who is she?' I mouthed.

"Krystal, this is Auntie Lyn. She's the owner" she said and motion me to shake her hand.

"N-Nice to meet you Auntie Lyn" I awkwardly said.

"I heard what happened to you Krystal. Are you okay now?" She worriedly asked.

"Yes, Im fine" I answered.

"How about you Amber, Did you already found H-----" 

Auntie didn't finish her word when Amber interupted her.

"A-Auntie Lyn, we would like to eat two bowl of noodles. A regular beef noodles and the other one is spicy. Thank you" she said and dragged me.

"What happened to you?" I asked. She looked tense, she cant even look at me.

"N-Nothing" she said and looked away.

"Here's your order!" Auntie Lyn served our order.

"Thanks" I said. 

I looked at Amber, she's mouthing word to Auntie.

'She doesnt know anything yet. Please Auntie, dont mention it again' Amber mouthly said, Auntie weakly smiled and nodded.

"Enjoy the food" she said before left us.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Huh?" 

"I saw you, mouthing something to Auntie Lyn. What was that?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. 

"O-oh! I just asked how Suzy's doing"  

She lied, anyway "Who's Suzy? Do I know her?" I frowned.

"Yes you know her, she's Auntie Lyn's daughter" she said "I'll introduce you to her but she's not here, maybe some other time. Come on let's eat"

'Suzy?' That name sound familiar hmm....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Come back again! I'll give you extra beef next time" Auntie Lyn said and hugged me "Dont worry, everything will be fine. Just trust her" she whispered and point to Amber's direction before left and went inside.

'Just trust her? What does it mean?' 

"Let's go?" Amber asked after I went inside the car.

"Huh? Ah... yeah, let's go" I mindlessly said.

"How's the food, did you like it?" She asked.

"I like it" I simply said.

'No! I love it!' I mentally screamed. It's actually my first time to eat those kind of food. I didnt expect it would be taste so good. I even take out two bowl of ramen and grilled beef.

"Really? That's great! Let's eat there next time" she said and focus to drive.

"Hmmm....Sure" I nodded.

'YES!'

"One month from now is your enrollment. Are you excited?" She casually asked, I frowned.

Since I woke up, even if they said she's my girlfriend she always talk to me casually, sometimes she's cold. I sometimes wonder if she really love me how a girlfriend should be.

"Ah.... yeah" I simply answered.

"It'll be hard for you since you dont remember your memory for the past year. But dont worry, I'll help you" 

-----------

-Sunday Morning-

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Krystal?" I opened my eyes when I heard someone's knocking at my door, I just ignore it and close my eyes again.

Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Krystal?" Knocking again.

Aish! I looked at the clock and still early in the morning! 

"What?!" I exclaimed when I opened the door.

"Do you have anything to do today? Since it's Sunday, let's go out" Amber said.

"Sorry I cant. Im planing to stay here all day until Dad pick me up" I said and about to close my door but she stop me.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah" I impatiently answered. Im still sleepy.

"Okay" she shrugged her shoulder "Im going to my friend's bake shop. I'll be back before 6" she said but before she walk away, I stopped her.

"Wait! Bake shop?" I asked. I got excited when I heard what she said. 

"Hmmm.... yeah. I love baking so I asked my friend to teach me. I'll go now, call me if something happen"

"Wait! Can I come with you?" I hopely asked. I love baking! Oh my gosh! 

"I thought---"

"I changed my mind. Just give me five minutes............ Don't you dare to leave me. Arrasseo?" I said before went inside my room.

1m.....

2m.....

3m.....

4m.....

"Im done! Let's go!" I excitedly said and run towards the door.

--------

AUTHOR's POV

After driving for 15ms, Amber and Krystal finally arrived at Tori's Bake Shop.

"Hi Vic!" Amber greeted Victoria. The owner.

"Hi too" she greeted back and hugged Amber "How's work?" she asked.

"Stressing, but it's fine" 

"Hmmm..... Wait. It's that Krystal?" Victoria finally noticed Krystal who is just looking around the bake shop. She amazed by looking different pastry and bread.

"Uhm... yeah...." Amber sighed.

"How is she? Did she remember anything?" Victoria curiously asked.

She shooked her head"No. She's fine but she's back in her old attitude. The old Krystal I know. But it's fine, I miss her childish and y attitude" Amber smile and they laughed.

"............"

"Stupid. You really love her the fact that your hurting. How you managed that?" Victoria worriedly asked. 

Amber sighed "Don't pity me, I hate that. Please, I don't want to talk about that. She's here, she might hear us" Victoria just sighed.

.
.
.
.
.

They in middle of baking class when someone called Amber's phone. She looked at the caller i.d

Uncle Jung calling......

"Hello Uncle?"

'Hey Amber. I can't fetch Krystal tonight. Can you send her home?'

"Yeah sure--"

'Good. You can have dinner with us too'

"But Uncle----"

'I dont take 'no' for answer and I need to talk to you. Just be here before 7pm. Bye.....' 

.
.
.
.
.
.

"We need to go home, it's already 6" Amber told Krystal who's still decorating her very first cake she made.

"It's already 6pm?!"  Krystal exclaimed. She really enjoyed the baking class that's why she didnt noticed the time.

"Oh my god! I forgot about Dad. He's going to----

"It's okay. I'll send you home. Just finished that so we can go"

"Okay!"

.
.
.
.
.

"Mom! Dad! Unnie!" Krystal excitedly said and hugged them. Amber just follow behind "I made my very first cake. Let's taste it!"

"Later honey. Let's eat dinner first" Mrs. Jung said. "Oh! Hey Amber"

"Hello Auntie Jung" Amber politely said.

"Come on. Let's eat" Mr. Jung said.

.
.
.

"How's your day with Amber Krystal?" Mr. Jung started the conversation while they eating.

"It's fun" Krystal simply said.

"That's it?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"Well..... I actualy enjoyed my weekend. Amber brought me in my favorite restaurant which is actualy suprised me. I didnt know that eating in a cheap restaurant is good. You know guys Im picky when it comes the food I eat. And also she brought me in her friend's bake shop" Krystal said and look at Amber.

"That's good" Mr.Jung smiled and nodded. He seem happy.

.
.
.

"Amber....can we talk?" Mr. Jung said to Amber.

"Uhm... sure Uncle" Amber said.

"Let's talk outside" Mr. Jung said and went out, Amber followed him leaving Krystal with her Mom and Unnie.

"How is she?" Mr. Jung started.

"She's fine" Amber simply said.

"Good" Mr. Jung sighed.

"........"

"Thank you Amber taking care of my daugther. You're the only one I can trust with her"

"Your welcome Uncle"

"I dont know what to do if something bad happened again. Can I ask you a favor? I know this is too much............I want you to be her side and protect her. Can you do that?" Mr. Jung hopely asked.

Amber didnt answer him. She pause for moment and thought about something.

Amber sighed "You can trust me with her"

"Thank you, thank you" Mr. Jung happily said. "Let's go back inside?"

"You can go first. I'll stay here for a moment" Amber politely said.

"Are you sure?" Amber just nodded before Mr. Jung went inside.

After a minute, Amber went inside and just sat at the corner. She's staring at Krystal who is happily chating with her family.

'She looked happy and really beautiful as well' she smiled at her thought but her smile fade away when she remembered the past.

'Is it bad that Im glad you cant remember anything?' she asked herself and stared at Krystal.

'Im being selfish again.........' she laughed at her thought.