Chapter 4

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

KRYSTAL's POV

 


"Honey" 


I felt Mom shaking me on my shoulder, waking me up.

"Hmmmm?" I replied, half asleep and glance at the clock. Still early in the morning.

"Get ready, Amber will pick you up" I frowned of what she said.

"Mom, It's Monday" I replied and about to sleep again but she spoked.

"I know"

"Then why she's picking me up? I thought only weekend we can see each other?" I asked. 

Arhggg! 

"Well honey, just asks your Dad later. He will explain everything" she said and kissed me on my forhead "Get up now, Amber will be here any minute" and then she left.

'Arhgggg!!!!' I mentally screamed and lazily get up from my bed. I emmidiately went to my Dad's office near in his room and knocked.

'Tok! Tok! Tok!'

"Dad" I called him, he's reading some papers on his desk.

"Do you need anything, Krystal?" He asked, didn't even bother to look at me. 

"Why--------

'Honk! Honk! Honk!'

"Oh! I think Amber is already here" He excitedly said.

"Wait Dad. What is she doing here?" I forrowed my eyebrows.

"Get dress first, I'll explain later" He said "Wear something formal........like office wear" He added before left me.

'Office wear?'

.
.
.
.
.

After I finshed bath, apply some light make up and dressed. I emmidiately went down stair. I saw Amber helping Mom prepairing our breakfast.


I crossed my arm and raised my eyebrow and stared at Amber. She looked different today. This is the first I saw her in office wear. Well, she's still wearing a glass but not the thicker glass she used to wear before. She's wearing a reading glass. Hmmmm...... She kinda looked....... smart and professional.

"She looked good?" I flinched when someone poked me.

"Unnie!" I whispher shout "It's ticklish!" she just laughed at me, I gave her a poker face.

"Okay. Sorry sorry" she said, still laughing "How are you and Amber?" she curiously asked. I can tell that she's in a serious mode now.

"Were good but I still feel uncomfortable around her" we decided to talk in the living room.

"Hmmm" she hummed.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Go ahead"

"Is she really bipolar?" I asked, pointed at Amber.

"Why you asked?" she forrowed her eyebrow.

"I noticed how she change her mood instantly. She's somehow smiling while talking to me and then when she realized something she instantly become cold. I dont know why"

"You can't still remember her. Maybe she's being careful how to be around you"

"Hmmm..... maybe" I just shrugged.

"Don't think to much. Come on, let's eat" 

.
.
.
.
.
..
.

After breakfast I and Amber went to my Dad's office.

"Since you still have a month of vacation. I asked Amber to teach you about business. She also a newbie but Amber is inteligent. You can learn everything from her" Dad started.

"Do I need to do this? I can learn everything from school" I said.

"Ofcourse you need this. You will run our company in the future since Jessica already owned on company."

"But Dad" I looked at Amber, she's also listening "Maybe she's busy, you can asks anyone"

"No" He firmly said "You can go now. Goodluck for your first day" He said and went out first leaving us.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow because she's looking at me.

"Let's go"

----------------

-J.K Group-

'Wow...........' I said when I saw how tall and big the company is. This is my first time I went here. I didnt expect that our company is big.

I learn that Amber is working here as one of Director of the company. 

Everyone is greeting her when we went inside. But she just nodded in respond. She looked serious but still looked good.

"Good morning Director Liu" Everyone in the office greeted her. I just stand behind her.

"Let's go inside first" she said "Secretary Kim, please bring us some coffee in my office"

"Yes Director" the secretary said and bowed.

I raised my eyebrow when I noticed how she looked at me from head to foot and then rolled her eyes on me.

"Amber! Did you saw that?!" I asked Amber when I followed her inside her office.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Your secretary! She rolled her eyes on me!" I exclaimed.

"Oh! Hyuna?" she asked and motion me to sit infront of her but I remain stand "Dont mind her"

"No, fire her. NOW!" I shouted.

"No"

"But...but I am the future CEO of this company how dare she disrespect me?! Fire her!" I complained.

"You can't just fire her because she annoyed you. She doesn't know that you are the daughter of Chairman Jung" she reasoned " And you need to be polite to everyone. I told them that you are the new intern. By that, you can work piecefully without giving a special treatment because you are a Jung"

"Fine" I sighed "But I still dont like her"

"From now on, use Lee as your surename and call me Director Liu. I will assign you to the financial department." She said. The secretary came.

"Here's the coffee Director" she sweetly said to Amber and when she turn to give my coffee "Here" she rudely place the coffee infront of me.

'The ?!'

Amber didnt saw that. I just glared at her, she gave me a fake smile.

"Uhm Hyuna?" Amber called her.

"Yes Director?"

"This is Krystal Lee our new intern. Krystal this is Hyuna Kim, my secretary" Amber said. 

"Hi Intern" she said and offer a hand shake but I ignore it. Amber eyed me.

"Nice to meet you" I politely said but inside me, I want to pull her hair.

"Secretay Kim, could you accompany Mrs. Lee to the Financial department?" Amber said.

"Sure Director" she said.

"Good, you can go now" 

"Thank you" she said and bowed "Follow me"

I didnt follow her I just walk ahead and left her.

"Yah!" she whined and pulled my arm harshly "How dare you to turn back on me?! You are just an Intern so know your place!" she shouted on my face.

"Didn't you realized? You have a very bad breath" I said and ran away before she hit me.

'Loser!' 

--------

'Let's end this. I'm sorry.....' I said.

'No..........don't be, I understand. It's all my fault so I'm the one who saying sorry here not you' she managed to smiled.

'............' I didn't answer. I don't know why, but I felt guilty.

'I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm setting you free. Be happy' she said and kissed me on my forhead before walked away.

'Amber........' I wisphered and cried.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up in the middle of the night while crying and panting heavily. I saw my self crying while watching Amber walking away from me. 

'I broke up with her? I asked myself.

That dream felt so real............and sad.