Chapter 9

She's My Boyfriend?! [KRYBER]

Amber's POV

'Why is this happening to me?' I asked myself while still following them. 

I can't accept the fact that Luna believed what Krystal said. I'm not a driver! Me? Who graduated as Magna Cumlaude and now a Director of the JK's group!? Is a driver? My God!

"I'm so hungry~~" Luna said "Let's have a dinner, my treat" 

"Sure, I'm also hungry" Krystal agreed.

"Me too" I said.

"Then let's go!" 

........

"So.... Amber, how did you ended up become her driver? You always on the top, your are smart and hard worker. I'm expecting that you are maybe..... successful now" Luna curiously asked. We currently here in a restaurant.

"Actually I'm not her driver, I'm her Girlfrrrrrrr............." I got pale suddenly when I saw Krystal holding a knife while glaring at me, telling me that she'll gonna kill me if I tell the truth. I gulped.

"Girlfrrrrr..... Wait, what? What do you mean?" Luna said who looked confused.

"Girrrrrlll.........GUARD! I'm her guard! Not a driver!" I shouted.

"No need to shout" Luna whisper "Sorry" and she apologize next to our table.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's fine. But really? A guard?" Luna said.

"Yeah but-------"

"Luna, it's already late" Krystal interrupted me.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot. I need to be home before 8, guys I have to go" Luna said.

"We'll take you home" I suggested.

"No it's fine, I already texted my Dad. Let's meet each other again. Bye guys!" Luna said before she leave.

"Bye!" I said as I turned to look at Krystal who is glaring at me "What?" I asked.

"If I didn't stop you, you'll really gonna tell her? What the hell!" Krystal angrily said.

"Because that's the true" I said, her face turned to red. I think I made her more angrier.

"Are you insane?! What will she think of me?! Arggghh!!!!" She said, annoyed.

"I'm sorry, please calm down" I said because everyone is looking at us. "Let's go outside" She took her bag and walked ahead.

"Hey" I said as she stopped and look at me while glaring.

"Since you started, let's talk about this" She said and sigh deeply "I really can't imagine myself being in a relationship with you. I really don't want to be your girlfriend, maybe friend. Yeah only friend, not more than that."She said, she really looked serious now.

Her words really hit me, it's hurt but I understand.

"Okay fine, friends. If that's what you really want, I not forcing you" I said, dismissing the topic."But be ready" I said, she raised her eyebrow "Because I will make you fall in love with me" I said showing my annoying smile.

"In your dream, stupid" she said and left me.

"Hey! The car is here, where are you going?" I said

I saw her stomping her foot walking back at my direction with annoyed face "I hate you!" She angrily said, I just laugh.

"I love you too!" I replied, just teasing her.

She immediately covered her face as everyone looking at us, then she glared at me.

"Your embarrassing me" she whispered before running towards the parking lot, i just laugh.

'She's really cute'

..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mrs. Hyuna, what is my schedule for today?" I asked my secretary as we entered the elevator.

"Director Liu, you have a meeting before lunch with the bored members, that's all." Hyuna said.

"That's good" I replied but before entering my office, I glance at Krystal's cubicle who seems busy.

"Well Director, all document and files are already on your desk, only need your sign. Just call me if you need anything." Hyuna said.

"Thank you" I said and she already went back to her desk.

.
.
.
..
.

Hmm.... Since I already finished checking some documents. Maybe have lunch with Krystal after my meeting, good idea!

I got up from my chair and look at her through my window. She's working on her monitor. Let me call her. After dialing her number, I saw her looking at her phone but she didn't answer it.

'What the?!'

I just send her a message, inviting her to have lunch with me. Maybe I'll just order some of her favorite food.

'Good idea'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Director, the food is already delivered to your office" Hyuna said when I saw her waiting outside of the meeting room.

"That's good, you may take your lunch now, bye!" I said.

After setting the food in my table, I impatiently wait for Krystal to have lunch with me. I glance at my watch.

12:05nn

'Where is she?'

After an half hour, I decide to check her cubicle.

"Good afternoon Director, do you need anything?" Mrs. Han said as she saw me walking around at the interns office.

"Where are the interns?" I asked.

"They went out for lunch" she politely said.

"Outside?" she nodded "But we have our own cafeteria, why they have to take their lunch outside?" I asked again.

"I don't know Director but I heard there's a new opened restaurant at the front of our company, maybe they went there" she explained.

"Hmmm... Thanks Mrs. Han"

"You welcome Director"

.
.
.
.
.

When I went outside the company, I immediately looked across the street. You can see the restaurant from here. Hmm... Not bad.

Should I go there? If show up suddenly, Krystal will be suprise. Maybe I'll bring someone, yeah good idea!

Calling Minho.......

[Hello? Amber, do you need anything? I still don't hav----] he asked, answering the call.

I cut him off "No, not that" I said.

[Then what?! I'm busy you know!] He shouted. Aish... This guy is really impatient person.

"Are you free? Let's eat lunch together, my treat but it seems your busy maybe I'll ask someone------" he cut me off.

[No! I'm not busy, text me the place, I'll be there in a minute] he said and ended the call.

When it comes to free, he can't say no even if he is busy person. Minho is my friend and personal attorney of Jung's.

"Hey" Minho said with a big smile.

"Wow your fast" I said, amused.

"Of course! Let's go? I'm hungry" he said while rubbing his stomach.

When we entered the restaurant I immediately search for Krystal. I saw her with her co-interns at the right side of the restaurant.

"Hey, let's sit here" I said to Minho, I decided to sit near at the entrance where I can see her.

"Sure" he said and the waiter approached us "What's your order Amber?" Minho asked.

"Just order for me" I said while looking at Krystal direction. I frowned when a tall guy approached them.

"What are you looking at?" Minho asked after the waiter left. "Is that Krystal?" He asked while pointing at them.

"Yeah"

"Let's go there" Minho said and about to leave but I stopped him.

"No. Stay here"

The guy was talking with Krystal and because he is facing his back with us, I can't identify who he is. Maybe a co-intern? But no, there's no guy intern in my department. 

'Aish! What are they talking about?' I asked myself as I noticed that guy seems interested with Krystal.

"Aha! I get it! Your stalking her again that's why your treating me for lunch to accompany you here. Am I right?" Minho said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course not! If you don't stop teasing me, I'm not gonna treat you for a lunch anymore" I threatened him because I know he is a teaser.

"OK fine" he surrendered.

"Good"

I look at her direction as the tall guy turned around and finally saw his face, I frowned.

He's ugly......

"Minho, do you know that guy?" I said and pointing at the tall guy.

"Who?" Minho said.

"That!" 

Minho frowned.

"I don't know him" he said and shrugged.

"Are you sure?"  I said, he nodded.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked when I took his phone. I took some photos with the tall guy.

"Send this to Key's office" I said, giving back his phone.

"Seriously!?" Minho said disbelief.

"Yeah" I said and stare at them again.

"Why do you want to investigate him?" Minho asked.

"Nothing, he just looked suspicious" I said.

"Suspicious your face, your just jealous" Minho teased, my eyes winded.

'What the?! I'm not! He looked suspicious to me, that's why!' I mentally protested but decided not to tell him, he will just tease me for sure. Aish!

.
.
.
.
...
.

We waited for an half hour until Krystal and her friends decided to leave. The tall guy is sitting at the counter, he seems working here.

"Minho let's go" I said to him as I walk towards the counter.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked but I didn't answer.

"Excuse me" I said, he turned around.

"Yes?" He said while frowning. I step back as I looked at his face.

OK fine he's handsome but not handsome as me.

'Kai?' I whispered as I read his name tag.

Even his name is ugly.

"Do you need anything or what?" He said, he looked irritated.

'I don't like him........'

"Nothing" I said and turned back "Let's go" I said to Minho. When we already exit the restaurant, I dragged Minho.

"Did you noticed? He's rude, that guy has an attitude. I don't like his tone. He didn't even smile at me, he should be polite, I'm costumer right?" I said to him, he shooked his head.

"Because you stared at him from head to foot. I will do the same if you stared at me like that"

"Really?" I said.

'But I don't trust his face'

"Yeah.... Come on, let's go"
______________________________________

A/N: Next chapter will be the flashback (before the accident)

You can also visit my wattpad account :)