Alone is a devil.

don't be good to me.
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! & commenting;)!

Next day.

"ahh}; you were right Hyung . . ." sitting outside tired. "they've locked us out and left for somewhere . . . My hair is all ruined." looking into the window.

"my face too... Ahhhh. I'm going crazy"

Jeremy whined and complained squatting down and fixin his hair through the visible window.

"Yah, you worry too much. ." Shin Woo said without much emotion, looking at his watch constantly. "President Ahn was suppose to be here already . . Where is he?" impaciently, both man wants to right now dive in the bath tub and eat something good! Taking out his phone to call Manger Ma but a car arrived.

Curious as they were, President Ahn came out of the car with clutches, first thing on their mind was 'That's what he deserve' until someone else came out with one leg wrapped in white cloths. So it wasn't President Ah who broke a leg.

"He Yi?! " Jeremy yelled out worriedly.

Running at an unbalance pace, bobbling to one and another side. Leg criss-crossing each other.

"Jeremy! Help me carry these," President Ahn said giving him a sport bag.

"Shin Woo, come down here and help He Yi-ssi into the house"

Shin Woo walked down the steps with gloomy mood, He Yi could tell it right away that he didn't want to help her.

After helping He Yi into the house they all sit on the sofa tired out, Jeremy sadly puck his lips as Shin Woo came out of the bedroom in a different clothes setting, President Ahn and He Yi looked at there expressionless face when they both finally realize where Tae Kyung had been at this time.

"Tae Kyung hyung left for Jeju?" Shin Woo repeated calmly.

President Ahn can already see the spark of fire in both Jeremy and Shin Woo eyes.

"we were locked outside for on whole night . . . Got bit by mosquitoes . . . Have a big hair mess and Hwang Tae Kyung left for Jeju island?! " Jeremy question loudly and angrily at President Ahn who was already prepared.

"Jeremy" President Ah whispered, putting one hand onto his mouth. "I'm not done yet. . so since Tae Kyung can't be back from his schedule until the next 3-5 days, Jeremy will be going to Family Outing taking He Yi-sssii place... While Shin Woo you have to stay here with He Yi." Shin Woo instantly put the are you kiddin me face, Jeremy also too put a disappointed frown.

  "President Ahn! Wae?! Let's change let Shin Woo hyung go and I'll stay!" holding onto President Ahn leg.

  "PLEASE PRESIDENT AHN ~ah! I promised to never come late to practice and never to make you scrub my back~!"

  Jeremy whined on the floor but at the end of the day he still have to leave for filming, leaving He Yi and Shin Woo home alone. Since Shin Woo have no schedule for the next two days except to stay put at home he thought he was going to die being bored. 

  After waving bye to Jeremy, Shin Woo went inside the house leaving He Yi limping her way inside the house. Looking around for Shin Woo who wasn't insight, her stomach growled angrily at her.

  "ah . ." He Yi grunted, holding onto her stomach.

  "I didn't even ate dinner and breakfast"

  He Yi indeed ate nothing, just when Kyuhyun came back with hamburger, she hurt her leg while filming, left for the hospital and stay there for about 12 hours with no food and now she here at A.N. Jell dorm with a hungry stomach. 

  "ashhii, really?" using the crutch to support her she went into the kitchen and took out meat and eggs along with vegetables. The crutch itself was annoying the hell out of He Yi already endure the walk without the crutch.

  Pulling her hair back into a ponytail, she grabbed a stool and sat on it. Cutting the vegetables and placing them neatly onto the plates, she went looking for the pans. After that's she cut the meat and one at a time place the meat into the oil, adding and dropping a few of everything into the food, it wasn't long until she was done cooking the food.

  Puttin it on the table Shin Woo wasn't out of his room yet after calling him, not wanting to bother him she ate by herself and looked out to the staircase constantly if he was going to come down.

  "don't put false hope dummy,..... he hates you.." He Yi whispered to herself, chewing on another piece of meat.

  Though it's a bit disappointing, she clean her plate and saved some food for him. Sitting on the couch boringly she thought she was going to die of boredom, taking out her phone she texted someone but it seems that that someone is unavailable to text back. She watched Star King and MBC Quiz that change the world waiting for Shin Woo to come down but there was no hope also that since she cant go up the stair with her broken leg, she just gotta sleep down at the livin room tonight.

  Shin Woo's phone ringed, ringed, repeating He Yi's gorgerous voice. Picking it without an hesitation, it was only to discover that he shouldn't have picked up.

  "Oppa?"