i'm sorry.

don't be good to me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered from afar, even if Shin Woo doesn't ever wonder why, why his heart skip whenever he see her smile. His heart also hurt too, knowing that she may smile but that something in her eyes causing a lurking sadness to crawl.

After everything was wrapped up, He Yi stand outside enduring the coldness. Her van was NO WHERE IN SIGHT! He Yi literally look car from car to see where her van could've gone to.

Shin Woo sits warmly inside his car while watching her; observing her childish acts as she look around like a little kid playing hide and seek. His gentle smile shown again and again as he watched her; flawless and beautiful.

"ahh~" He Yi cried out, squatting down to hug her cold knee. "where are you?" she asked shivering as she hugged herself tighter. Sniffing her running nose, she was cold and hungry atleast.

Shin Woo chuckled, covering his lips a bit.

"why does she have to be so cute? why does she have to be so out of the ordinary?" Shin Woo asked himself, as he finally decided to opened his door to get her.

 Sadly someone beat him to it, as it felt like he have just taken a punch to the face; defeated.

"what's this?" he asked, standing tall infront of He Yi. He was wrapped warmly around atleast 2-3 thick layer of coats, a cap, and sunglass of some sort.

The man warm and loving smile melt down the coldness of the place. His voice chased away He Yi's worries, but it then brought her guilt.

Looking up, her fervent eyes stares have become red and begin to sniff once again. He Yi couldn't look at this man the way she used too, it wasn't because he did something bad, it was her who did the bad to him. As she put her head back down onto her knee and begin to sob quietly.

"why are you crying?" the man asked, concerned of why she is crying.

Was she not happy to see him? Taking a deep breathe he took off one of his thick warm coat and place it on He Yi's shivering shoulder. Shin Woo watched this as he squeezed the steering wheel tightly.

"I'm not jealous." Shin Woo repeated with his eyes glued to the man and He Yi, over and over. Even begin to write, saying a man like him, will never like a woman like her. Never.

"will you please look at me?" he plead her. He Yi shook her head, she have no more strength left to even face him.

This is it. Later or not, they are going to face each other why not now? As he reached down and pulled He Yi up by the arm, her eyes were looking down; afraid to look at this person. "you won't even look at your Oppa? .... Not even once?" he questioned, causing He Yi to burst into tears and hugged the man infront of her tightly, she cried out loud for the 2nd time.

For the second time, she cried infront of a man she dearly love. Shin Woo who couldn't look at this anymore, raced his car out of the parking lot caughting He Yi's glance. He was just furious and mad, but why should he be mad? Isn't it good that she's not going to take Tae Kyung from Mi Nyu? These kind of question ruin his mind as he drove, making a full-fast stomp on his car brake as it was red.

"ashhhhi! I dont care about her!" he screamed madly in his car. What's happening to strong-will Shin Woo? Was he also falling for her?

As Shin Woo shook his head in pain, he reached the dorm faster than he thought he would. Jeremy was giving Jolie a shower by himself, even though Mi Nyu and he used to do it together. Now is different.

"hyung, your here. Where's He Yi?" Jeremy asked, taking off the goggles and wiping the water that was splatter on him by Jolie.

"I don't know." Shin Woo answered carelessly as he walked passed Jeremy and slumped on the couch lazily.

  Jeremy followed, pulling off his coat as he walk and sitting next to him. Shin Woo didn't notice it at first, he knows Jeremy's presences, but what he didn't notice was the hair.

"oh!" Shin Woo surprised gesture give Jeremy the smile when he finally notice Jeremy's new hairstyle.

"Am I handsome?" Jeremy asked, with his hand touching the both side of his hair. He was really anxious to know the answer.

  "I cut my hair for F.T.Island's new music video...."

Jeremy explained, had been a hard core fan of F.T.Island for since when they haven't debut.

His dream was to be an actor for one of their MVS, and here he is! Being the main character in F.T.Island's new single "Severely." 

"uh, I like it, very handsome." Shin Woo complimented , running his hand through Jeremy's soft, brown hair as the gouged giggled to the ticklish touch.

At the coffee shop, He Yi sit across from the young man.

"I missed you alot."

"......"

"you don't miss me, ..... Not even alittle?" he asked, tracing his finger along the mug, his wan smile was shown when she spoke of her apologies..

Tired of the fact for the past many days, she have been ignoring his calls and contact.

"i'm sorry, I-I..."

"stop saying your sorry!" He yelled, slamming his palm on the table. He is mad; wrathful If you ask me.

"please... For once and all, stop apologizing." he plead that she stop. As tears begin to form at the edge of her eyes. She ignored it and act stubborn.

"Kyuhyun," she called his name quietly so that no one will hear, even though her face still face down at the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTAKAE!;[[[. Shin Woo Oppa!

Comment=<3!

@ imjinahNana;  Ahah! agreed! i will do my best&add more! i know right? Shin Woo became a ert; lol

@ devil_fairy_o3o; Awww; your sweet. Thank you! please continue to love them both :]]

FINALLY made posterss!! what do you think?