-if this is love.

don't be good to me.

Just for the perfect moment, Shin Woo had to pushed them both into the changing container when the Noona stylist came back into the room.

"yah!" He Yi hissed, as Shin Woo crushed his body onto her.

Lucky, the container doesn't have a leg opening or they both wil be dead by now or so we know it. The great position they are in send electric wave through each other their body as it made contact. Brushing against each other, as if they were being dup-tape together. This little container can other fit one person, as two were to be able to squeeze in; it was a miracle.

"be quiet!... Do you want us to get caught like this?" he question her. With his full attention to who the hell was out there. "get your hand off me." telling him. Shin Woo had his hand rested around her thin waist, and face so close to each other a chance to steal a kiss was not even .5% away.

"it's not like I want to hold you. It's critical right now!" Shin Woo's grave expression made sure He Yi know that this was indeed critical.

Suffocating inside, for a great 5 desperation for air minutes. There was no opening on the top too, making life miserable for He Yi who have to lean on Shin Woo's support. Her arm wrappes tightly around his neck, pulling herself up so she won't slip and cause complication to both of them. "omo! why won't they leave?" He Yi asked in a panicking voice, she was beginning to sweat and it's doesn't feel nice at all.

"yah! do you know how much I have to deal with? . ." a woman voice can be heard as there was a sound of feet walking closer to the their door but stops and walked back.

"my kids at home are too loud, even the nanny doesn't want to come back and babysit them at all." talking to one another.

God why is it so long? Even Shin Woo was getting bothered, He Yi hands around his neck wasn't unpleasant, her scent smelled lovely, but it's just the weight that was going to give him neck cramps.

As they kept talking, both He Yi and Shin Woo was about to die inside that little size that fit one person container thing. Breathing heavy it was hot, as having their body together and she had to lean onto him so they will fit inside. Her leg is crunched into his leg.

"your heart is beating fast," Shin Woo whispered to  He Yi, as she blushed badly but hid it with a frown.

Moving his hand from her side, she silently slapped his arm, throwing the most deadly stare she have made after a while now.

"ah! What is that for?" Shin Woo asked in a rush, trying not to breathe so much that they would eventually suffocate into the hot air.

"ert!" looking at him with her famous 'you really want to die' look. "your hand!" she hisses at him.  Looking at his hand, his Kevin Klein watch was caught onto her t-top and if he was to pull his hand her shirt would be pulled up too. Thinking fast he wanted to for the time of being, smiling he lift his eyebrows at her.

"okay. . I'll move my hand" he followed her direction happily, but she couldn't guess why until he pulled his arm.

"yo-!" before she even start calling him names and to prevent him from losing face. Shin Woo use his other hand to pulled her toward him, into an unforgiving kiss. Fighting and pushing each other inside the room, He was trying to remove his watch while his lips try to shut her up from her screams. 

"who there?" the lady asked but no one answered, he finally let go of her whom look angrily at him. Trying to catch their breathes.

"do you want us to be caught?" Shin Woo asked playfully, was he not going to care about his image at all? He Yi thought as she tried to calm her boiling nerves down. Looking around them and finally spoked. "Unnie it's . . Just me,  He Yi." her name made the light bulb clicked.

Shin Woo smirked, as he leaned forward to He Yi inhaling her deep perfume. It's smells nice, not very overwhelming nor was it not affective attracted.

"oh He Yi, do you need unnie's help?" the woman asked as her voice got closer to the door. He Yi didn't hesitate at all to quickly shout out 'no' and asked for them to leave the room.

Once the door shut closed, He Yi pushed Shin Woo out of the way, as he dragged her down to the floor with him.

Shin Woo POV.

Yah! she pushed me, literally pushed me down! Man what kind of woman does that to a man?.. Who just kissed her not even moments ago? Basically yelling inside my brain.

"ah~" I heard her groan in pain.

Ah-Ha! Karma, my dear. It's sure is karma. As I LOL, inside my brain, our face-it-it was so close to each other. Her very deep brown eyes melt my heart greatly.

thump-thump-thump.

 Even my heart beat for her.

NO ONE POV.

A couple of seconds, seems like hours. Shin Woo looked into He Yi's eye with such emotions that guilty-ness in her heart was piling up.

He Yi broke contact as she pulled herself up from Shin Woo's 'Great Fall' and fix her self-up.

"I'm sorry." Shin Woo apologized, bowing alittle down to He Yi denoting on how he was sorry. He Yi did the same too, even though the awkwardness from the kiss didn't stop right there.

Once the filmin begins, everyone on the set was pounding to see the couple. Yoo He Yi, National Fairy, and both A.N.Jell Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam's ex-girlfriend, now here come another unwanting scandal.

"good!" the director yelled out as the filming of the was wrapped up nicely&perfect. He Yi smiled her usual smile, stealing many glances, looking at Shin Woo. His smiled was more chanting now, more warm, more of what Uee wanted in her smile. "I'm sorry," she whispered from afar, even if Shin Woo doesn't ever wonder why, why his heart skip whenever he see her smile. His heart also hurt too, knowing that she may smile but that something in her eyes causing a lurking sadness to crawl. -------------------------------------------- Author's note; Anyo! *90 degree bow* hello lovely readers. i just want to inform you all, that i shift the time line. I understand that 'Your Beautiful' was produce in 2010; (correct me if i am wrong) and I then in my fanfic Mi Nam came back only after 4 month. So I decided to shift the timeline to 2012. Incase of confusion! ;))  i will begin the fanfic in year 2012. Meaning right now the fanfic with be in year! 2012!

Then... AHHHHH! thank for subscribers&lovel comment left! I'm very Happy!

@love_violet; Ah~! Kansamida! *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* your making my tears flow! thanks you so much for reading! Really! I do wish that Uee Uniie and Yong Hwa Oppa are close too! They can star in a drama together!

@ imjinahNana; thank your for reading! (=^x^=)! Lol, I feel the same way, I wished he show more affection to care for He Yi (T ^ T)! Lol, I'm curious too; I wonder if Mi Nam can accept this!:( thanks for subscribing& reading!