Strong Heart사.

don't be good to me.
Shin Woo's phone ringed, ringed, repeating He Yi's gorgerous voice. Picking it without an hesitation, it was only to discover that he shouldn't have picked up.

  "Oppa?"

  "Seohyun?"

  "Oppa! I miss you! Did you missed me?" she faked a sweet chuckle. "do you think of me that much?"

  "ah-nie. I'm thinking about someone else." Shin Woo teased, even though he meant to be frank. She was somebody that hold a sacred place in his heart. He can guess, his heart still flutter greatly because of Seohyun.

  "oh~, whose the woman?" her sweet tone of voice shift enomourously, and became too a little shaky after his answer.

  "you don't need to know."

  "lets meet? ... At the same coffee place meet you at 12' straight" Before he could say no, she've already hung up on him. Sighing heavily, maybe he was irritated, or disliking the idea of going back and meeting his 'so called ex-girlfriend.' who criticizes him greatly behind his back.

  Almost 11 that Shin Woo came down being a hungry person, he thought that he can starve himself, but he can't his stomach is rebellion against it. Creeping to the kitchen like a thief, he opened the fridge and paused there not doing anything at all.

  "why isn't someone yelling 'Yah! Kang Shin Woo that's for my Oppa Tae Kyung'?" Shin Woo thought as he shook his head taking out plate by plate.

  Sticking his head to scan for He Yi if she was insight but no where to be found, so he starts to microwave the food as if he made it.

  Eating it recklessly, he began to chocked on the food and quickly look for water. After drinking a sip or two from Tae Kyung's water who he never let anyone touches. He starts to feel outplaced. Her non-presences makes him empty.

  "where did she go to?" Shin Woo sighed through the bottle as he took another sip and put it back into the fridge.

  He walked down the living room but she wasn't there, he opened the bathroom door but she not there, he opened the front and backyard she's not there. He run upstair and opened every available door, she isnt in there. His heart suddenly felt very heavy and insecure, as he started to panic where did she go to. Did she just walked out of the house and went back?

  Pacing back and forth, why does he care? He wanted her out of the house anyways, 6 month with He Yi, Shin Woo at first thought that he might die young.

  After 12 came, he even forgot the date with Seohyun.

  "it 12... Where did she go too? Shouldn't she atleast call?" jogging until his leg hurt, he finally grabbed his thick layering of jacket, he raced down the stairs to the streets. "He Yi? Where are you?" He yelled out every one or two second. "where did you go to?" asking as he ran out of breathe. Now he is definitely worried.

  Shin Woo run back to the house as he was ready to drive out and look for her incase she was attack by someone. Also it is very cold right now, winter is here and the snow could have bury her right in if she wasn't quick enough.

  Calling President Ahn, who in particular is not picking up, Jeremy who left his phone at the house and Tae Kyung, who he can't reached at all.

  "could she gone home?" asking himself, he panic more and more.

  Driving passes her house he reverse his car back, the snow was already starting to fall as everyone was dressed in thick clothing. Shin Woo walked across the street to her who leaned against the brick wall; her head down on her knees and hand hugging herself, her clothes were so thin, her hair was wet and she looked sorta just dead. Shin Woo stop infront of He Yi and pulled her up. Even though she didn't look at him and was facing down, he wasn't hurt by it. Shin Woo breathed in and out of the cold air, seeing his breathe, he took off his long firm coat and place it over her. She didn't look at him, nor thanked him, she was half frozen her leg wasn't fully healed and here she is walking like she is okay when she's not.

  "don't bother me!" she yelled out at him, almost with all her energy. "I don't needs anyone sympathy!" taking off his coat, she walked away but stopped, trying to balance her weight. Before she knew it, her eyes rolled over itself, falling back feels like fallin into a never ending black hole.

Shin Woo was fast enough to grabbed her before she hurt herself more, but before he could balance his own weight, he pulled them both down to a squat position.

"yah! He Yi, wake up! " Shin Woo yelled out, grabbing hold of her cold cheek.

"your so hot!" Pulling her into his car, he hit the road way to the hospital, speeding everywhere, it was a messy ride but who cares? No one was driving anyways.

"get out, you need to check your temperature." pulling He Yi out of the car, she hesitate and angrily pulled herself together.

"I'm okay! ...... So. . So stop being so bothered." her wan defense was killing Shin Woo as he watched her clinch her fist tightly because of the internal pain.

"I don't care, your going to go in!" Shin Woo informed trying to pull her in with force but man! She struggled hard and it was enough to break free.

"I don't want to go " He Yi's tired voice over took her, as she  pulled her thin cardigan over her shoulder. "didn't I say I don't want anyones sympathy?" pushing him away from her, he looked at her differently, she isn't the person that he used to see and know he thought, while watching her drag herself out.

"are you crazy?! Do you want to die cold?! " Shin Woo yelled from the top of his lung, looking at her, her under eye was dark, and the snow was packing up the place.

"how long have she been outside?" he asked himself now that they were in a bright place.

"if-" she swallowed hard. "if I go to the hospital, I will die too." He Yi told him, she was talking nonsense only he thought.

"w-what?"

"take me home....please take me home?" she begged, as her weight shift from her feet and onto her knees.

Shin Woo too a great deal of running back and forth for the love of god.

"please...." He Yi begged, chocking through her tears.

Shin Woo couldn't stand watching her cry like this as He Yi grabbed onto his arm and looked at him, it struck his heart deep, as her tears slid down and hit his cold hand.

Closing his eyes as if he will regret this decision forever, took the liberty of bridal carrying her back into the car and make it fast back to the dorm.

While...

"Ahhhhhsiii!" Seohyun screamed madly, swiping all the makeup on the shelf onto the floor.

"what the hell are you doing Seohyun?!" Taeyon asked, she just had it with Seohyun; her 'I'm a good Mankae act, and everyone loves me.'

"can't you see Unnie?!" Seohyun yelled, as anger builds up inside her popping bubbles. "I hate her! I hate her!" Seohyun once again screeched, hitting the table and throwing her pillows and sheet to the ground.

"STOP!" Tiffany too had enough. This Mankae have to STFU! it's killing the other member's ear to hear her whin about what they basically don't care about.

"because your like this! That's why Kyuhyun Oppa dumped you!" Yoona bluntly stated, earning the coldest stare from Seohyun.

"Even if you announce that you feel nothing for Yong Hwa Oppa. Atleast have a mind that no one will look at you, and say that your the sweet Mankae, because your not! Just because you once dated Super Junior Kyuhyun Oppa and A.N.Jell Shin Woo Oppa doesn't mean that you can get whoever you want! " Sunny who marched in, tells her whole mind out, pouring all her angry at Seohyun.

"why don't you go back to your pipe hole Sunny!" Seohyun rudely spit the words to the other members.

"No! because Shin Woo Oppa, will never come back." all of them straight up, smack these words onto Seohyun's temporary '' face.

Seohyun never admits defeat, as she screamed more and more, demolishing everything in her way or sight.

After this event, it came to the mind that Shin Woo was becoming attracted to He Yi; her smile, laugh, just about everything that she does is beautiful. He encountered Seohyun a couple of times, encounter their old fire which seems to be dying out.

On Strong Heart; all three man who have dated Seohyun in the past was presented on a Special Idol Airring along with Jeremy, He Yi, and Seohyun herself and many more.

Waiting room;

"Shin Woo hyung! Did you see my He Yi?" Jeremy asked impatiently. After a couple of days of not seeing He Yi, Jeremy have become so possessive; calling He Yi his, and always the 'MY' He Yi. 

Even though it annoyed Shin Woo greatly, holding in his breathe as Jeremy asked nonstop.

"O-Okay, Kansamida" He Yi bowed as the PD give her the script. Reading it over, she smiled at some part and bit her lips nervously at some.

"Yoo He Yi?"