ifthisLOVE

don't be good to me.
"Yoo He Yi?"

A sweet voice called from behind as He Yi turn to the voice calling.

"oh, Annyeongsaeyo... Seohyun-sssi," she greeted neverously.

Seohyun smiled and nodded, even though they both have dated Kyuhyun, it was always He Yi; He Yi this, and He Yi that.

"oh, Unnie what are you reading?" Seohyun asked as she batted her eyelashes.

"..uh, script."

The awkwardness in this conversation was getting worse as He Yi reached over to grab her handphone.

"do you still love Kyuhyun Oppa?" Seohyun asked immediately without feeling any shame of going into people's personal business.

"....."

"answer me."

"I-I..."

"He Yi!" Kyuhyun called out, as he had his script roll up into a stick.

Walking with a bright smile, he didn't see Seohyun at all as he gently tap the rolled up paper on He Yi's head.

"yah, you didn't even call to tell Oppa that your gonna be cast in Strong Heart?" Kyuhyun pulled on He Yi's cheek but nervous He Yi just turned Kyuhyun to see that they're not alone.

Upon see Seohyun there, Kyuhyun straighten up clearing his throat even more nerve recking this time. Seohyun clintches her fist behind her back as she faked a smile.

"Oppa!" Seohyun called out, going to Kyuhyun's side and lock arm with him. "can you come with me for a bit?"

Kyuhyun was going to fight it but was pulled by Seohyun. He Yi sighed as for relief, looking up Seohyun was looking back at her with an evil smirk plastered on her face. It doesn't look like that evil right?

Starting Show;

"Today's a Special Idol Secret Love! Where the special guest will reveal their most important one." Seung Gi announced as all the idol walked in bowing.

Leeteuk (SJ), Kyuhyun (SJ), Eunhyuk (SJ), Shindong (SJ), Yong Hwa (CNB), Shin Woo (A.N.J), Jeremy (A.N.J), He Yi, Hong Ki (F.T.I), Kevin (U-KISS), and Seohyun (SNSD).

"ah~ 2 pretty lady and 9 handsome gentlemens."

After announcing and introducing them selves, everyone showed their talent and tell their story, no one really knows which is which and who is the man or woman to each idol presented here heart.

"aww~, do you guys want to know my?" Seung Ki asked.

"SNSD Yoona-siii" everyone shouted out, causing Seung Ki to cover his red blossom cheeks.

"adiso, adiso! Let's move on to our last of today! Please welcome He Yi-sii!"

As the crowd clapped happily and cheered, He Yi was too nervous inside, she's never been like this before, her stiffness accentuate her somewhat fear and excitement.

"ah~ before recording, He Yi Unnie; told me about her story." Seohyun started, earning many stares toward her; many dangerous darts of stares that were unpleasant to see.

"ah-" 

"why so shy Unnie? didn't you tell me that you fell in love with a man who already have a girlfriend?" this ending line of Seohyun left a ridiculous mind hanging.

He Yi looked confused and tensed up. She didn't know if Seohyun was trying to ruin her or if it was an accident, but the show must go on. She can't just embarrass her Senior, even if He Yi, herself was older by a few month.

"Oh~" everyone gestured, as He Yi slowly nodded with a feign smile, Kyuhyun off the bat picked it up. Seohyun is trying to mortify He Yi infront of the world to see.

(Let's Not- Super Junior K.R.Y. plays)

"I used to love a man, who was dating someone else... At first I was upset, b-because I did really loved him." He Yi confession left other stunned, of how she was so frank and wasn't afraid to admit.

"at that time, I secretly supported him, secretly cheer him on the stage and as his fan, I go to his concerts and chanting his name, feel the love his had for me, just like any regular person would... It wasn't until later on that I lost him to someone else, and it was just that we weren't meant to be..." He Yi finally said, looking up at the ceiling to not let her tear fall, Kyuhyun heart double speed as he know it was him who have done wrong to the person who loved him deeply. 

Standing up at the same time, Shin Woo and Kyuhyun turn toward He Yi with tissue, but Shin Woo sit back down noticing that Kyuhyun have already reach He Yi before he. It then felt like he's been hit with a bullet.

"why does this ALWAY happy to you? Kang Shin Woo! Wae?" Shin Woo mentally slap his brain around.

"how about now? Do you have anyone in mind?" Jeremy asked, he have become curious, so anxious to know who the man was!

"I...I fell in love with a man not too long ago, when he was secretly liking someone else...." He Yi chuckled alittle, her mature deportment was powerful. She wasn't going to cry, because of alittle childish side love.

"I, I secretly like him while I was dating someone," He Yi sighed, Shin Woo muscles tighten when she said these line. "I thought that because he was so shy, so taciturn and I'm not like him, I can't be someone for him to d-deepend on...." He Yi confessed stumbling on her answer.

"I didn't want him to see me like this, my everyday routine. T-that I've grown to dislike." He Yi's is like a humble mind person, with less care in the world she expresses herself freely.

"do you love him?" Eunhyuk asked, hand on his chin.

"I love him... But he doesn't feel the same way." she pretend a laugh afterward and bowed as she wrapped up her version.

"she definitely a strong heart." Kyuhyun thought while secretly glancing at He Yi without being notice by others.

"who does she love?" Shin Woo though over and over again when he looked at He Yi curiosly without any care if anyone see him looking. Seohyun angrily clinched her fist but kept her smile in place.