Sympathy

don't be good to me.
He Yi woke up by the sunlight, burning her skin as she wiped drool on her lip.

"why am I here? Wasn't I" thinking back to when she was drunk and talking all her nonsense, covering her face in shame. "I need to take a bath" smelling herself, she was even shaken up like 'what the heck did I drink yesterday?'

Coming out into the living room Shin Woo was watching TV, while everyone was sleeping outside the dorm.

Now taking her time looking at him more closely, Shin Woo looks very calm and decent for his kind.

"why is she like that? . . . Was because of the kiss," squinting his eye closed together. He thought to himself while He Yi was busy cooking. "I didn't even purposely do it. ." peeking at her, even now after the kiss he couldn't stop his heart but to skip for her.

Seeing He Yi cooking was quite fun, seeing her peeling onions, making egg, and cutting vegetable just like she made them cook spaghetti for her. Glancing she caught his glance as he quickly looked back to the TV pretending to change the channel.

"Shin Woo-sssi?" she called but he didn't answer or flinch at all. Making her feeling uneasy, she just went on and looked for the things she needs. "it would be much better if Tae Kyung was here . . ." trying to get on his nerves, she endless complain, pouting her lips as she walked outside but sees that Tae Kyung is cuddling Mi Nyu. "really? No one to help at all..?"

Going back to the kitchen she looked helplessly at Shin Woo's back, hoping he woukd atleadt help. Continuing to cut the onions, next thing was she was squatting done, with Shin Woo squatting to her with care. "don't close your eye leave it open," trying to hold her eye open. "here I'll blow it" the strong aroma of the onions stings her eye. Moving his lip to her eye, he gentle blow on it moving his from left to right slowly for about a minutes or two. "is it better?" asking with care.

"um . . . Its better thanks"

"I'll help you cook," standing up, He Yi washes her hand. "hand me a apron" he told her, picking from the variety she pick out of a sky blue poky dot apron.

"you-"

"I'm the head chief so I'll do the tasting" This line triggered some old unpleasant memories that send flares to her as a warning.

Remembering He Yi commands, recalling the moment he was most of all hurt. Shin Woo paused and his face turned cold at her, removing the apron and throwing it on the table.

"you cook it yourself" he told her in a cold expression walking down the hall.

She purposely said it, feeling that she doesn't want anyones sympathy . . . doesn't want anyone to care cause' she fear she can't let them go. After all, villan's doesnt get a happy ending remeber?

He Yi did all the food on the table as everyone outside came in tired and dry face.

"it smells good. . . He Yi, what did you cooked?" Jeremy asked smelling the air. She giggled in which she haven't for a very long time.

"Jeremy . . Do you like vinegar spaghetti ? " she asked Jeremy who instantly squint his eyes at Tae Kyung who, put his hand toward Jeremy and flicked out two finger.

"He Yi definitely know how to joke around, " Manger Ma commented, with a chopstick ready to eat already.

"I was kidding I made kimichi stew and some other stuff. I'll bring it to the livin room in a bit." she told them, walking back to the fridge.

"where's Shin Woo Hyung?" Jeremy asked scratching the side of his head. " is he still sleeping?"

Shin Woo came out of his room hours later and didnt talk at all. He Yi left for her schedule, leaving the rest of them home. Jeremy was in their fan clubs complain about him not being first place on the poll, while Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nyu was at the piano and Shin Woo watching Star King.

"hyung, why were you like that this morning? You don't like He Y?" Jeremy asked without having the confidence to look straight at him.

"yeah, I don't like her..."

"hyung..."

Exhaling, he threw his book to the side of the sofa and up the stair.

"where you going hyung?"

"getting ready, I have filming"

Piano room/:

"Tae Kyung oppa . . Wae? Why is He Yi living like this? " Mi Nyu asked, but he ignored her and begin to play the piano.

"HYUNG-NIM~." Tae Kyung looked at her and sighed, he could resist her aygeo at all.

"Mi Nyu what have you been doing in Africa for 4 month?" Tae Kyung asked as she returned deep stares.

"ashhhiiii, you! nevermind." Tae Kyung said mumbling words under his breathe.

Shin Woo reached the filming site on time, as He Yi got there 30 minutes late.

"I'm sorry," apologizing as she made her way to the changing room.

"hurry up and get changed" Shin Woo annoying told her. He Yi looked up at him as they both stared at each other dangerously. They were the only one left inside there too.

"Shin Woo-ssi, you can leave if you don't want to do the cf with me" she told him, grabbing her clothes and going into the dressing room.

Why address the person she live with so formally? It made Shin Woo feel a bit tipsy that she called Jeremy and Tae Kyung 'Oppa' but him with the 'ssssi' at the end.

Shin Woo pouted his lips with a bit of harshness in it, as he grab hold of the handle.

"no one have ever told Kang Shin Woo to leave." he informed her dangerously.

"well, I'm sorry to say. Miss Yoo He Yi just did." fierce as fire and water they both fought for the door.

Just for the perfect moment, Shin Woo had to pushed them both into the changing container when the Noona stylist came back into the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhh!~ what to do with He Yi&Shin Woo Oppa! :***[ Thanssssssssay! To those who lovely left a comment&had subscribeee. Freaken LOVE you Aallllllll. <3

REPLYS;

@ love_voilet; thank you dear! I'm glad that it's not boring you:))! Umm, I'm trying like to update at least 2 chapte each week If possible! Lol, yes I will update for lovely readerslike you! 

@ miuraharuma;ahhhh! Yes; umm I really love them together to pair up after seeing Night After Night so yeah! ;) thanks for being so sweet and leaving your lovely 2cents! 

@ dramagirl_3379; thanks for readding! & commenting! I will update for you ofcourse!;x

More comment=quicker UPDATE! 

I would be glad! If you add your 2cents to my other Fanfics as well.

Thank you!