Miss Kim?

don't be good to me.
NO MORE FLASHBACK! this is the present;)) since I'm feeling happy I'll double update;)(.

------------------------------

"Seohyun~," Shin Woo whispered, trying to wake up sleepy Seohyun.

For number one, Shin Woo don't know why? But at this moment he felt so bad for leaving He Yi alone at home like that, just right after he confessed his feelings. Mentally slapping himself across the head. And for number two, he hated how easy he give in to Seohyun, like they are like bandmates, Oppa-Noona. Nothing else he repeat. His heart belong to Miss. Yoo He Yi and will always be her. Shin Woo declared inside his brain as Seohyun woken.

"Oppa, send me home." she asked using her aegyo on Shin Woo. Since now she was done playing sleepy Seohyun, Aegyo Seohyun come to play.

Somehow something looked wrong with that aegyo, it disgust Shin Woo that she would uses such look/tactics to get him back once he started to think and put the pieces together.

"did you plan this?" Shin Woo asked raising an brow with annoyance.

-------------- Driving in his car without Seohyun, it is 3AM and just recently struck him that He Yi didn't even call to ask for him.

----------------

In the hospital, Kyuhyun sit patiently waiting. After hearing what Kevin Hyung said about He Yi's health, Kyuhyun felt nothing but extreme pain gushing through his mind.

"how c-can you be so selfish?" he asked sleeping He Yi. His lip trembled and hand that support his chin covered his eyes in tears. "w-why do you have to lie?" asking, his covered up his mess quickly as He Yi  stirred awake and the groan of pain mashed her body greatly as she was sore everywhere and felt numb.

"o-Oppa.... W-wat-er," she asked trying to lift her weak self up, Kyuhyun jumped to it, coming back with a straw and clear water.

It's been an hour that He Yi had been awake, talking happily and sweet to Kyuhyun. He for sure, havent told He Yi, tha he knows her condition well, for all she'll ignore him.

"why are you so pale?" He Yi asked. Reaching her warm hand over to soothe out his tired eye. Touching the sideline of his cheeks, while he closed his eyes, missing her touch dearly.

"Oppa.... Can we go home now?" She asked. She's tired, he's worried about her, she doesn't know that he knows, and he doesn't want her to know he knows. Nodding weakly, Kyuhyun signed the paper work and helped He Yi up from the bed.

"ah!" He Yi winced from the much pain of her leg cramped. Grabbing hold of Kyuhyun's collar shirt, this action made him smile. Her lips were pressed lightly against his rosy red cheeks, though the position made Kyuhyun grin uncontrollably, he took his time helping her up.

"be careful, little lady"

"i-I'm sorry." she apologized for the trouble she caused Kyuhyun, knowing that his schedule is full, busy promoting with Super Junior. She definitely felt guilty.

Getting out of the bed with much difficulties, Kyuhyun suddenly action surprised He Yi. Carrying her in a very sweet looking bridal style, she haven't changed yet and was still in the hospital clothes.

"it's okay, I've already brought the clothes." he winked a usual sweet one and earn himself a soft smile from Kim He Yi.

Walking out of the hospital, and gently putting her into the seat. Kyuhyun himself was curious of the sudden last name change as he start the engined, the question popped into his mind.

"Miss. Kim? Why are you Miss Kim?" Kyuhyun played around, as He Yi playful send very weak punches to his arm.

"why is that your concern? Mr. Cho, are you planning to marry me now?" she joked, earning a laugh from Kyuhyun and herself.

Kyuhyun POV.

Driving her home, I looked at her almost so sad, I stop by the road side incase I can't takecare of my own feelings anymore.

----------------------.

Kyuhyun Oppaa~ don't be sad:*[.

Mood: HAPPY2comment&subscribe;) .