Love=endless-pain.

don't be good to me.
"Do you know that you look so peacefully right now?" I asked her, she was sleeping soundlessly, her purely beautiful, make-up free face really still makes me flutter.

Flashback.

"Oppa!" He Yi shout from the top of her lungs, walking along the beach of Jeju Island at night definitely was sweet and scary at the same time.

I-I too walked along the beach with her, I remember clearly her happy smile, her lovely laugh, her sweet giggles and-and the way she would call my name.

"Kyu-Kyuhyunnnie~" she would sing my name.

"uh-" I would answer her, causing that historical laugh to stop and a pouting He Yi coming my way.

"we can go back if your tired." she told me, reaching for my fingers and trailing her eyes down to my feet.

I smiled to her, atleast she understand. I was and have been tired for the past days filming from here to there, and singing from here to over there.

"I'm not tired..." I told her, even though I kept yawning. I used my finger to bring up her chin and place out forehead together. Closin my eyes to clear my mind from my worries.

"as long as...as I'm with you, my energy will alway be full." I told her, I am sincere and always wants to find the right words to say that really, emotional affect the person I love. He Yi giggled and placed small quick pecks on my cheek.

"this is for loving me, even when im a pain in the ." she said to me, which i then pout, so there's no thank you Kyuhyun for being my boyfriend?

"this is all?"

"neh."

"whayyyy?"

I complained a bit until suddenly naughty came up to  mind, and I wrapped arm possessively around He Yi's thin waist and pulled her closer to my body.

"I want more though." I whispered seductively, which failed, placing my face onto the nape of her neck. Oh, how i love the perfume she used. Giving butterfly pecks, and whispering words.

No-ONE POV.

He Yi suddenly pulled Kyuhyun closer and pulled his face to her as if she was to kiss him.

"close your eyes."

As he was excited, his eye closed, and before he knew it. SPLASHED! into the water that he fell into. He Yi stood watching as she burst out into laughter. Kyuhyun too laughed alittle, as he stood right up, trying to grab onto her and do the same thing.

Chasing each other.

These memories flood his sad mind when he was brought back to reality.

"your the person..., you shouldn't have done that, dummy." Kyuhyun whispered again to himself as he start the engine.

If love is this painful, if love torture someone's heart. What's the point in loving one person?

--------------------------------

How was it? Good? Bad?

Thank for subscribing&please  leave a comment=fast update;)))