Her happy ending.

don't be good to me.
Shin Woo paced around back and forth unable to control his feelings and maddness anymore. He has to confess now or never. One way or another!

Walking out the door, he ended with Seohyun and now he have to deal with Tae Kyung.

"hyung," taken by surprise that Tae Kyung was infront of him now. "where's He Yi?" curious.

Shin Woo is curious, why is the woman who he totally can't controll his feeling for not be here when she's needed and be here when it's totally the wrong day light/night time.

Not wasting any minute on Tae Kyung, he rushed to the dance room, which was at the company.

"yah, He Yi, you will get it for sure when I see you." he smirked. This little woman had made his life so difficult and now she's avoiding him. Psh. No good.

Arriving there, Shin Woo jogged the life out of his leg. It was what? Already 1 in the morning and the door was all locked. Great. Now how is he gonna get in, thinking for a while.

Lightbulb.

Shin Woo remember he always climb the wall and into the building, like spiderman.

Success. Shin Woo crawled on the ground, too tired ready as he almost couldnt manage to stand up and walk straightly into the dancing room.

"yah!" he said in a devilish tone, which was greeted by innocent He Yi. Who looked as if she's been crying for hours.

"He Yi..."

"Oppa?" He Yi quickly wipe away the tears and avoid eye contact. Shin Woo walked up toward her almost as if he was to be jogging.

"have you been crying?" he asked, cupping her cheek and this time nicely wipe away the tears.

"I-I."

"I like you."

Both of them stood in silence. Did she hear it correctly? Kang Shin Woo likes her.

"I-I don't know when it started, o-or this stupid feeling." he stuttered.

He Yi looked at him with almost as if she won a lottery. But the hence of sadness still hang.

"but .... Seohyun."

"she and me, are the past. You, He Yi is... My future." he said smiling. Confessing never felt this good! As He Yi jumped up and hug Shin Woo around the neck.

"do you like me?"

Pulling away, He Yi shook her headNO! 

"wh-what? You don't like me?" Shin Woo asked almost immediately droppin to the ground humiliated.

"I love you." finally!

Shin Woo grin as hell won't ever reach him, as he pulled He Yi into a deep, passionate kiss. Securing his arm around her waist, it felt nice to be kissing someone whose lips are the one's that you promise to never kiss.

"I love you so much." Shin Woo declared, leaning in for promising kiss..

From a far; the group look and cheer.

"wow~ Shin Woo is the man!" Jeremy exclaim as he jumped and jumped in happiness. Manager Ma and Coordinate Wang stare at each other if they were gonna eat each other up, Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu smiled lightly.

"atleast our plan worked." Mi Nyu finally let out an easy sigh, Tae Kyung hugged her from behind resting chin on her shoulder.

"I love you." Tae Kyung whispered.

"me too." she finally said. Jeremy, Manger Ma and Cooridinate Wang all stare at this lovely dove. 

"ohhsshhhhhh~ get a room HYUNG!" Jeremy yelled out. Instantly covering his mouth incase He Yi and Shin Woo hear them.

 Apart from them someone is also looking, tall and slim, he stood there smiling.

"thank goodness."

Mi Nyu smiled as he light squeeze his hand bag. Maybe he couldn't just accept that the woman he love has move on.

It is afterall, He Yi's happy ending.

Walking out, into the side walk. Mi Nam bumped into a woman as she fall to the ground.

"ah! Im sorry. miss? Are okay?"

Mi Nam asked, helping the poor lady to her feet. 

"Uee-ssssi?" she smiled lightly to him.

Thump-thump-thump.

Oh No. Here we again.

-----------------------

Ahhh! Finally done! Finally! I know-I know. I was rushing it to the end, BUT I FINSHED! ahh! Cried a river to cheer for my happiness. ^^. I really wanna thanks the one who read and comment and subscribe my FF! please do follow my new FF THAT WILL BE UPDATE LATER! &ofcourrse. I'm a Uee Biased! So it'll be based on her!;)))) please so lots of love and support! KOMOWA^_*!