Your name?

don't be good to me.
Heyyyyy; well before anything I want to do so explaining on this chapter!.

Ummm, if your haunt read chapter 13, i suggest you do cause it gets confusing right here;).

This chapter is the flashback; including most Seohyun, Shin Woo, and Kyuhyun's POV. .

Chapter 13 doesnt reveal the man who help He Yi, and chapter 14 does! .

If anyone still confuse;) you can personally ask me and I'll explain;)) thank you;)))).

------------------------------------------- "Seohyun! Seohyun, are you okay?" Shin Woo asked, running toward the slim figure. Somehow they were meeting at the same old park they both confessed the "love"

"Oppa!" Seohyun cried out as of someone had beaten the living out of her. And toward Shin Woo's embrace.

"what's wrong? Is there anything wrong?" he asked, looking around her, pulling her away from his body, but she was in a perfect shape, not even a scratch.

"n-nothings, wrong" she sob again, hugging onto Shin Woo. "I'm just happy you came, s-so happy." she claimed, hugging tighter onto Shin Woo who was lost.

While that man, the one man who follow her like a fool all day long stands there lifeless.

"t-this isn't right...." he whispered to himself, moving back on his own step.

What he see, he questioned if it was right, was he not dreaming for god's love. Snapping himself to be wide awake, he watches the woman he had so long loved, love another man.

"why do you have to be so inconsiderate?" he asked, his tears vegans to skid down his pale skin. Turning his gaze away from the couple and walk toward the exit of the park, until a figure caugh his attention.

Slim, and fragile the figure limped onto the ground as if someone is choking her, he walked at first afriad of who it is, then run toward the figure.

"He Yi!?" he screamed out her name, with her body in his embrace.

"why are you here?" he asked worriedly, pulling her cold body onto his embrace as if giving her body warmth.

"Shin Woo...o-Oppa" she choke on her words, coughing ridiculously hard. The man panicked, picking her bridal style and fast walk to his car.

Once inside his car, he seat belt her as he took out his cellphone, wanting to call Shin Woo but stop himself.

"....o-Oppa," He Yi begin to mumble soft crys.

The older looked at her helplessly, as he reached over to her cheek. The physical contact send him to cross many red lights to the hospital.

"Help! Someone help her." the man yelled out, with He Yi carried bridal style, her head was flung low and her hair in distress. At this time no one was at the hospital except for the nurse who were infront guarding.

"what happen?" one nurse asked followed by a wheelchair.

"sh-she's r-ru-running a high fever....a-and very cold." he answered, jogging with the nurses who are pushing the wheel chair to the ER room.

"okay, please wait out here."

Moments later, a nurse came toward the young latter with a concerned look.

"sorry, Miss. Kim must have an x-ray check up, and since you were the one to brought her in. We need your name to put in the record book." the nurse informed, giving a weak smile to the sweet boy.

"Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun mida." he repeated without any hesitation.

---------------------------- How was it? Is it good? .

Lol, oh,! .

I want to thnakssss to the beautiful love_violet;) for being my commentor and those who have ALWAYS read my fanfic;)).