dont TEASE!

don't be good to me.

"why are you so shy?"

"I-I"

Shin Woo chuckled, caughting He Yi off guard as he pulled her onto the bed. Shin Woo flashed a smirked, when he manages to pin her under him.

"get off me!" she let out a frustrated sigh. Both her hand pinned by just one of his hand.

"no, not until you... Admit that you like me." He Yi was shocked by his request. She doesn't even have to admit it, doesn't this position they are in clearly show that her feeling are beyond liking?

"are you stupid? I'll never say that! Now get off me?" He Yi too never admit defeat and bite him back his words.

"I guess we have to play it the hard way." Shin Woo sighed, making He Yi to slighty regret what she just said.

Crashing his lip downward to her, it was as if he is the life out of her. He Yi struggle and struggle, not allowing Shin Woo to go any further, she started to mumble words.

Letting go, Shin Woo had a satisfied smile, looking at her swollen lips. He Yi was shocked and embrassass to look at him.

"what is it?" he asked innocently, and when she didn't answer he went as far as nibbling her ear which tickled her greatly.

"you know, I can go as.." Shin Woo a bit by placing a butterfly kiss on her neck. Shiver, cold ones run her spin when he kissed her.

Bringing his lip back to her ear, he whispered. "as far as rapping you." he chuckled evilly.

He Yi didn't respond at all, except to bark in maddness.

"really? Bad He Yi, I guess I'll be you first then?" he kept teasing her as he was goin to kiss her again. He Yi screamed in defeat.

"Ahh! Fine I love you!"

Shin Woo grin widely, but tried to loosen it a bit. "I didn't hear... What is it?"

"Y-yah!" He Yi was too embarrass, closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe. "I love you! Kang Shin Woo!"

Shin Woo smiled widely, biting his bottom lips. When he let go of her arms, he leap down again and kissed her; this time a more passionable, teasing kind of kiss that lead each of them to wanting more. Both there feeling was over flowing so much, Shin Woo can't control his feeling anymore.

"Na... Saranghae, Yoo He Yi." he whispered to her.

He Yi smiled, a soft one. "do you like me...seriously?" he asked her.

She didn't hesitate to circle her long arm around his neck and pull him down for another kiss. Pulling away after a couple of second, panting for air.

"does this answer your question?" she asked, he smile and snuggle onto the nape of her neck..

"you know, if I didn't stop myself, I don't know whether I'll be here kissing you or right now outside dying of embarrassment." causing both to laugh.

Shin Woo pulled himself off of her, but stay on the bed still shirtless. As he securely put his hand around He Yi possively, turning her 90 degree to face him. He traced the line of the cheek to her eyes.

"beautiful.." he whispered, causing He Yi to blush a mad red

"stop that,"

"what?" he teased as he began to smile.

"teasing."

"what am I doing?" he chuckled,

what is he doing?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah-nyo! :))

Soory long time no update; HERES a special one :))

Commnent&SUBSCIBE is sweet:)