Why now?

don't be good to me.
Being out for hours, He Yi didnt want to go back to dorm, so they've been walking around in circles as she talk in her sleep.

Giving her a piggy back ride, she talked about all sorts of things. At a point she would cry and laughed. This went on until reaching the dorm where everyone was asleep, Mi Nyu room was locked, Jeremy and Shin Woo are deep sleeper leaving him to be the only option.

Placing her on his bed, he just sighed and decided that sleeping outside would he the best option for him.

Sleeping soundless, everyone was sleeping like dead when Uee whimpered, twist and turn in her dream.

Shin Woo woked up due to the cries, walking to its direction, he entered Tae Kyung's room half asleeped.

"Tae Kyu... H-He Yi." he whispered, swallowing the dryness in his voice away. He woked up for the crisis od her only. Walking back to the door, she stood out of the bed and hugged him by the back.

"Y-Yoo He Yi-ssi?" Shin Woo himself was in shock from the unexpected hug..

"are you going to leave me like everyone else is?" asking she was using her thick asleep tone.

Shin Woo sit down nervously, putting He Yi back to sleep. "Don't leave me alone; I'm scared " she told him as she hugged him around his waist and laid there.

"silly, whose going to leave you?" he asked smoothing out her fear as she slowly by slowly fall asleep.

When He Yi was finally back to her originally state with a slight headache. Looking at Shin Woo and recalling last night happening. He Yi got up and as nicely as she could lift him up to Tae Kyung's bed and put the blanket on top of him.

After cleaning up herself, she went out and took Jolie for a walk and then into the kitchen she made breakfast for everyone.

"oh..." looking at the many plate of food on the table which is still warm "finally real food."

Once Go Mi Nam auntie left Shin Woo have been cooking some very weird food, unless they went out and eat somewhere that is not there dorm.

Shin Woo who was still currently sleeping woke up due to loud bickering.

"hyung-nim! Hurry let's take a picture! Hurry!" Mi Nyu begged, holding her camera. "please your wearing a star!"

Jeremy looked at these two leaving him very heart broken as his shoulder fall low and went outside to talk to Jolie. Shin Woo came out of his bed room annoyed but they could've care less.

"now that everyone knows your girl, you and Tae Kyung do you action so carelessly. . . "

"Oppa~" Mi Nyu yelled out, still arguing with Tae Kyung, like did you even hear me? Shin Woo sighed and did exactly what Jeremy did..

"are you feeling like I am feeling, Shin Woo hyung?" Jeremy asked sadly. "your cooking skill had improved alot!" eating his apple. "it taste ten times better than the first time you ever cooked."

"cooking?" recalling, when he woked up to use the restroom, he saw her cooking, smiling he was half-a-asleep, "so pretty." he told Jeremy.

"what's pretty?" Jeremy snapped at him.

"is it good?" he asked curiously.

After everyone left for their schedule, He Yi came through the door with lots of groceries with Mi Nyu helping her out.

"I'm sorry about yesterday night. Your not mad right?" Mi Nyu asked nervously.

"it's okay . ." with an exchange of a smile, they became close to each other after talking about her problems.

"that pineapple head told you?" asking Mi Nyu, sitting crisscross apples sauce with a can of ice cream in one hand and the other with a spoon.

"why didn't you tell us...We couldve helped you out early."

"it was difficult, because my father's people were watching closely on me, and everything I do... Tae Kyung was the only one that I could turn too. Your not mad about all those things I've done in the past right?" asking, Mi Nyu smiled and shook her head.

"inorder to move on; we've got to let go." that phrase instantly grabbed Yoo Be Yi attention.

"to move on we have to let go." repeating these 8 words. He Yi smiled.

For the rest of the day, Mi Nyu and He Yi prepared a welcome party. Since Mi Nyu can't cook, she helped with the dressing and He Yi do the cooking.

Night came fast and nervou He Yi become more nervous as the van approaches, everyone that came out of the car shocked.

"He Yi-ssi? " Jeremy asked. Almost so shocked that everyone went speechless.

"Anyo," bowing down as they made there way through the porch. "if were going to live together for 6 month I suggest we start that right now." she told them happily, except for Shin Woo, even if he complimented her in his half asleep thoughts. He haven't fully yet forgive He Yi yet.

Coming out later, later when everyone was in their drunken state, except for Jeremy, Coordinator Wang, Manger Ma, and Mi Nyu who went knockout after only a few shots. There was Tae Kyung sitting at the corner of the chair with a bottle of water in his hand and He Yi doing hiccups, drinking another shot of those Soju drinks.

"yah! pineapple head! You know . . " pointing her cup at Tae Kyung. "you . . You are a very good actor! Kasamida! For lyi-" before another crazy word come out of He Yi Tae Kyung covered and faked a sweet smile.

Shin Woo looked suspiciously at them as He Yi kept smiling and giggling.

"haha~ it's nothing, she's sleep talking. . . Like talking" Tae Kyung covered up pulling her inside the dorm.

"I'll take her," Shin Woo holding He Yi arm, stopping Tae Kyung.

"it's okay Shin Woo, I got it" assuring that he does got it He Yi somewhat disagree.

"you don't got it!?" letting go of Tae Kyung she stood tall and proud. "Pineapple head did you forget Mi Nyu Unnie!? Ashhiiii, you bad man!" She scolded him, as the alcohol take over her body again.

"I'll take He Yi, you can bring blankets for them out here." taking her from his arm, Tae Kyung hesitate alittle of letting her to Shin Woo's arm.

Into Mi Nam's room, Yoo He Yi was already knockout.

"yah, you are really something," as she exhale to Shin Woo. "really?! Ah~ you DEFINITELY have to much of a drink." with He Yi arms around his neck, he tried throwing her but landed on top of her.

"what is this?" he asked himself as his heart beat fast, really fast, his lip brushing her lip.

She was too asleep to even notice, but for Shin Woo he felt like the room was very hot and instant stood up. Fixing his clothes properly.

"I-I didn't do that- umm -, it was an accident that kis-" he stumbled, but watching her sleep so soundlessly like a little kid, he couldn't stop but to admire her moon like face.

"why now?" sighing, he sit next to the bed. "why are you appearing again infront of me... With that sad gaze of yours?" tracing the line of he cheek bone. He couldn't take it anymore, being mad at a person that his heart jump so far for.

------------------------------

How was this chapter? Poor Shin Woo:( have to hid his beating feeling for her. COMMENT=MORE UPDATE:))46