Devil Fairy have feeling too?

don't be good to me.
It's been 4 month since Mi Nyu left to Africa, making life more lonely for all of the A.N.Jell well mostly Tae Kyung. Go Mi Nam rising popularity is also gaining it's point, after hearing that he was dating Yoo He Yi the press was wild and crazy. Things was a mess for 4 month that have passed by, in which they haven't even prepared for the 7th album yet.

Go Mi Nam walked into President Ah office angrily with a paper in his hand, pushing anyone who was in his way.

"what the heck is this?" slamming the paper on the desk. Looking into President Ah's eye like a killer. "president why don't you tell me what the hell did you say to the press?"

"ah..." President Ah looked and was talking uneasily as Mi Nam throw deadly glance toward him. "well you see.... I don't know really! " he told Mi Nam, making an innocent puppy eyes as if trying to convince Mi Nam to believe him, but Go Mi Nam just angrily looking at President Ah clinching his fist tight inorder to stop his anger.

"FAMOUS Go Mi Nam, former A.N. Jell member have officially broke up with The Nation's Fairy Yoo He Yi?" the newspaper said.

This news sparks fire to both fans of both sides, as it was said in the newspaper that Go Mi Nam broke off with her first. Fans fighting over the homepage of who broke off with who first or how thank you they are they finally broke up because he was too good for her or she was too good for him.

On her set of filming her new drama, news reporter asked her at every chance they get. Pushing through the crowd to get to her van, reporters asked ridiculous questions at any chance they got to catch up with Nation's Fairy. Without answer she just went in her van with her black shades on, lumping onto the seat tired and exhausted her phoned ranged.

"what do you want?" she asked the person on the other side sounding upset.

Dropping her off at her favorite spaghetti shop, Go Mi Nam was already waiting just as he saw her, his face brighten up with a smile. Walking down the streets he was holding her hand after a while of a walk, hiding in disguise she slid her hand away and looked at him.

"l-let's break up" she told him coldly, closing her eye almost frequently to not her weakness show.

His heart shattered the instant the word breakup was being said, he couldnt find a reason to breaking up with her. Go Mi Nam heart dropped so far to his leg as his swallowed nervously.

A long moment of silence cross the couple's mind, Uee who started to feel bad for everything. For every moment that she didn't cherish him enough opening she was going to say something, but he cut her off.

"okay" he told her firmly. Looking into her eyes she was in despair, her heart hurted like knife stabs, but she still put up a fake smile. What did you expect Yoo He Yi is Nation's Sweet Fairy.

"okay...." the only words that come out of He Yi's lip as she tried to remember what she had done. "....I'll go" He Yi announce walking away, dumbfounded her heart began to bound against her chest almost begging that she run back and hug Mi Nam, tell him that she is sorry.

"I'll take you home?" Mi Nam yelled out holding 2 helment up, she turned back and nodded an okay. Why not just live like a couple for just, just a few more  last remaining minutes of their love.

Driving in Jeremy's motorcycle they didn't talk on the way at all, her cold hand wrapped around his stomach and head planted on his back.

"are you crying?" Mi Nam asked. His eyes focused on the road, even though his heart is roaring with pain, he'll fight it until the end.

"no....., I'm happy... Very happy that I've met you" she whisper and snuggled more onto him. It's true she was crying, the tears that are sad because she can't do anything at all. She cant even tell him how much she likes him, how much she regretted not taking the risk.

He send her to her house and bid there goodbyes, tomorrow and on they both mean nothing to each other, just like strangers.

Inside the house her parents now sleeps in different rooms, there getting divorce. Where Yoo He Yi is torn between the two of them, she going to be living with her mom, inside her room she packed her stuff.

"it's done.... I've told him. I torn his heart. I've hurt the person whom really love me." typing the keyboard. "then Kim Jo Soon walked into the room, packed her stuff and walked outside. An hour drive to the airport, her smiled faded like dust thinking to herself 'if love exist maybe I'll someday met the person I love.' walkin up to the flight attendant. She hoped he would come and stopped her like in movies, looking back she knew he wasn't coming and walked into the airplane. Departing he also looked out the window of his car. . . This is really farewell" after this she put an end to it, finish writing her fanfic she clicked enter under the name of Anonymous as of the last one she write.

"just like my ending, it's not ... Not a princess happy ending." He Yi told herself. She stood up grabbing her towel from the closet and went into the bathroom as the water runs the bath tub. She need sometime to really clear her mind tonight.

It was already past 12 as Go Mi Nam came home drunk. Walking like a crazy man, talk like one of those people who are too crazily in love. Jolie barked and barked at the door as Jeremy came out scratching his head in annoyance of how he can not get his beauty sleep at all.

"Jolie!" once he shouted her name she went quiet and sitting there patiently wagging her tail, turning back inside the house Jeremy paused and poked his head back out the door.

"Go Mi Nam!?" he asked, making sure this guy sluming in Jolie house is the Go Mi Nam he knows. 

"OH-MO! hyung are you okay?!" Jeremy squatted down to pick him up but he couldn't when they both fell back into the front door.

"Hyung! Come out here and help me!!" Jeremy literally have to scream due to the tight arm lock around his neck; chocking him. Tae Kyung wasn't home yet leaving only Jeremy and Shin Woo, as both of them help pick him up and into the house.

Back at He Yi, she in her sleeping gown, sleeping cozily until the lousy noise from downstairs instantly waked her up.

When she reached downstair, clothes was scattered around the house, picture frame everywhere, and broken glasses on the steel ground.

"you bad man!" her mom yelled out from the top of her lungs, on the floor. Her mom didn't care of anyone can here, she live in a free country after all right?

"umma..." He Yi called out worriedly helping her mom from the floor. "your bleeding" she looked at the blood sliding off her mom's arm like crazy as her eyes tremble and yelled. "appa! Have you gone crazy? Why are you doing this to mom!?"

Slapping his own daughter, she didn't cry because it was no use. Yoo He Yi was used to this kind of treatment and forever maybe she wouldn't anymore.

"you bad father! She is your only daughter and you dare hit her?!" as her mom raise her hand up to slap him back but he caught her hand.

"only daughter?! You think I'm stupid?! She's not my daughter!" he yelled out sacarstically throwing her arm back at herself, He Yi went to shock mode. "for 20 years you lied to me!" yelling from his lungs, thank god it was only them home.

"that's not true! Yoo He Yi is your daughter! . . You don't want us anymore that why your say this! Isn it?! " she screamed out pushing him around. She just want to defend her innocent daughter from the ugly truth this man was going to spill.

He Yi already in shocked, thinking to herself. "then this all adds up..." thinking back when she was in the hospital because of Hwang Tae Kyung, her dad wouldn't give her blood and saying that his blood was bad, so they have to use someone else blood. That it! She's not the real daughter of the Rich and Proud Yoo Family.

"She's not my daughter! You cheated on me! And it was nice of me enough to not kick you and your daughter out!" he yelled to the almost dying mom. Yoo He Yi's mom clench onto her shirt angrily, trying to keep her breathing stable.

Her mom and dad both argued, with each other there hand up each others face.

"stop!" He Yi who couldn't take anymore of this, anymore of their arguing. Her lips wasn't trembling but her eyes was marked as red as blood. "stop. . . Umma... Please, for once. Just stop" she asked them, her head was pounding so fast against her skull that made her head felt so light.

"He Yi" her mom said with her tears coming down her eyes. Her so-called dad didn't do much, but he felt her pain, somehow he feel that what he say have hurt her alot.

"... Why are you two doing this to me?! Like I'm not human! Like I don't have feeling?! " losing all control she ran out tired, tired of living in a shadow filled with lies and hatred.

Into the streets she ran and ran as far as she possibly can, not even looking back, nor looking infront of what could have hit her. Unconscious on the floor he thought he killed her or something, instantly struggling to get his seat beat off, he quickly walk to the front of his car picking her shoulder up.

"devil fairy?" Tae Kyung asked confusingly, picking her up. He's quite surprise that she was as light a feather, judging from what she used to look like; probably she gotten skinny.

Mi Nam was angry at Jeremy and Shin Woo yelling and sobering in his drunkenness level which was pretty high. He was crying to Jeremy for a minute then the next he is yelling and hitting.

"Hyung... Have Mi Nam Hyung gone crazy?" Jeremy ask still trying to struggle free from Mi Nam tight grip around Jeremy's neck but Mi Nam yelled at him instead.

"CRAZY!? Aha she's crazy! How can she do that to?" since he wasn't sobered up yet, they both just let him rant out what he wanted. "sarang, what do the world want? Mi Nyu? Oppa miss you!" hugging Jeremy very tight around the neck.

Shin Woo looked helplessly at Mi Nam expressing. "just let him he like that, he's probably upset about the news" telling Jeremy, he looked down at the news paper.

" FAMOUS A.N.Jell's member Go Mi Nam broken up with The Nation's Fairy Yoo He Yi?"

After an hour He Yi was sent to a normal person room. There Tae Kyung went and stared at her, he saw a different her, without makeup on, swollen looking eyes, with a dark depressed look on her.

"Devil Fairy... Have feeling too... No, He Yi did he hurt your feelings again?" asking her, the door was opened. "Annyeongsaeyo Yoo He Yi Umma" he greeted bowing with respect to the elder.

She bowed to him and thanked him for helping her, as Tae Kyung excuses himself.

" He Yi, mommy's baby..." placing her hand on ahe Yi's forehead. "mommy is sorry. . Very sorry " sobbing and weeping beside He Yi who's tears dripped from her side.

"umma?" she weakly asked hugging her mom, Tae Kyung stopped and hid behind the wall where he can see them but they can not see him.

" I'm sorry. . Very very sorry " her mom apolgized over and over again. Crying and hugging He Yi tight, Tae kyung stood there looking at them as how he used to yearn for his mom's love.

Taking a step back quietly, he walked out of the hospital and got into his car Yoo He Yi was on his mind the while entire drive.

"why are you like this? . . Devil fairy don't be like this. . Don't" Tae Kyung talked to himself once again, recalling the scene wher He Yi was crying. With his car engine on, turning his steering wheel to the right toward A.N.Jell house he parked slopply on the parking lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

How's the first chapter! I know; god. I dont even have poster yet;x I just couldn't stand Yoo He Yi in 'Your Beautiful' so I must and had decide that I must make a sequel! So here it is! HAHA. Though the first chapter it's a bit boring and drafty:( but yippee!

COMMENT--->LOVED! SUBSCRIBER-----> FOREVER HEROES!