Chapter 1

Expected Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“So, Baekhyun-ah, are you going to eat the food I made for you or are you going to stare at it like it's some kind of painting?”
“Yeah... Sorry Kyungsoo, I just... Spaced out for a moment.”
“Well, I noticed that you were busy with spacing out. It was actually quite obvious that you weren't paying me any attention for the past 20 minutes.”
“I'm sorry, I'm just... I don't know...”

 

Kyungsoo only chuckles lightly while trying to shove the plate with food into his hands once more. Like usual, he's not the slightest hungry. But since he has lost everyone's trust about him not taking good care of himself, they refuse to let him skip even one meal. Well, he doesn't blame them since he would (probably) react the same way they did. Though, he thinks that skipping one meal then and then should still be alright, because that is exactly what he did before he lost everyone's trust.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, please eat your food. I promised Lay I would keep a good watch over you and not worry him while he's on his vacation. Besides, if you keep eating properly, master Chanyeol won't have any reason to bother you.”
“I am eating properly...”

 

He mostly mumbles while talking to Kyungsoo before he grabs the plate. He can't help but to stare at it with an exhausted expression on his face: when did eating become so tiresome? He loves food, he has always loved food and wouldn't say no to any offer of food before. Why is it the total opposite now? He doesn't want to argue with Kyungsoo today, even though he's obviously not in the mood for food. Instead of arguing, complaining, and whining, he decides to “man-up” a little and just shove some food into his mouth.

 

“Is it good? Do you like it? I'm trying my best to make it as similar to the food you eat in your hometown. So? Is it anything near the same taste or...?”
“It's good... Like always... Thank you for your hard work, Kyungsoo.”
“You welcome! Now, since you like it, shall I make it again next week again or...?”
“Kyungsoo, you don't need to plan so far ahead and even if you want to do that, you already know I don't really care. You can do whatever you want, I'm just going to eat it anyway.”
“Okay then... I will think about it and ask you later.”
“Kyungsoo, please just plan it on your own. I don't feel like caring and I know you will make good food that I will like and eat. I don't feel the slightest worried about it.”
“Thank you, I'm glad to hear that. Though, I still believe that you should be a part of the-”
“Let's do it like this. I will tell you if there is something I want to eat and when I want to eat it, until then you can do whatever you want. That sounds good, right?”

 

He tries to force a smile upon his lips while Kyungsoo thinks about what he said. After a couple of seconds, he agrees with him and gets up of the bed while smiling. Within a minute, Kyungsoo has excused himself and left the room. At this point it is only himself in the rather big room and he's still holding the plate with food in his hands. If he could, he would have put the food away and just lied down to slack the rest of the day, but he can't. He knows that if he doesn't eat properly, both Chen and Xiumin would begin to bother him and Chanyeol would probably come and scream at him and tell him to stop being such a baby.

After he forcefully finished eating his food, he puts the plate away and lets out a small sigh. He managed finish his food so no one should complain about him not eating, but on the other hand: now he's too stuffed to do anything. His body falls backwards onto the soft mattress to his bed as he stares up at the ceiling. He allows himself to get swept away by his thoughts and slowly drowns in them. There are so many things that has happened the past weeks that he can't stop thinking about them. Even if he desperately wants to stop thinking, he knows all too well that it's impossible to just shut everything off.

It's been exactly four days since he collapsed and was found in his room by no other than Park Chanyeol, his supposed-to-be husband. He admits that it was mostly his own fault for becoming so weak to the extent where he barely could move without collapsing. It was foolish of him to become that weak, but he had his reason to why. He was lost in depression, and he felt betrayed by nearly everyone he considered his family and friends. First of all, Chanyeol is the worst betrayer of them all. It was his brother who tried to kill him, but it was also his plan to marry him and make him suffer while him being stuck here in this giant mansion. Though, Chanyeol isn't the only one to blame here. Both Xiumin and Chen clearly knew about his plan and even Lay had to play along with it, but Kyungsoo had no idea about it.

But of course, the betrayal didn't end there, without even his own family – his very own father and mother, betrayed him by not telling him the truth. At the moment, you can say that he has a problem with trusting people. He has never gotten this hurt and betrayed before and not by people so close to him. He had put all his trust into those people, but in the end, he just got burned really badly. No matter what they will say from now and on, he knows that he has more than right to blame them for the pain he's feeling.

His mind keeps traveling around his thoughts and emotions, though nothing good seems to come out of it. He's just becoming angrier and angrier the more he thinks about the betrayal and instead of feeling pity for himself, he has begun to feel a kind of “hatred”. Though, he doesn't want to lash his anger and hatred onto anyone – not yet at least. He knows that mostly of the hatred is pointed towards one person whom he's avoiding to the fullest. If possible, he would like to leave this place as soon as possible and just start his life all over. If that only could be possible for him...

 

***

 

A sudden hard knock on his door echoes through the big room as a tired groan escapes his mouth. Where is he? He quickly sits up on the bed and looks tired around: when did he fall asleep? He's still in his bedroom and is currently sitting on his big soft bed. He doesn't remember when he fell asleep or how long he has been sleeping. A second knock is heard on the door as he realizes that he forgot to call in whoever is here to bother him. He rubs his eyes slightly before clearing his throat.

 

“Come in...”

 

The door to the room gets opened and in comes a smiling Chen. It has been two days since he last saw Chen, for some reason he hasn't been around the mansion the past days. Normally, if he's in the right mood, he would try to smile at Chen and pretend that everything is alright: but not today. No, today he's too tired to even care and only curls together on the bed while waiting for him to state his business.

 

“Hello Baekhyun-ah. Long time, no seen. How are you? Are you feeling better?”
“Mm... I'm fine.”
“I'm glad to hear that. I'm just here to check upon you. You know since both me and Lay aren't around and only Kyungsoo have had the time to see you. Is everything well between you two? Are you getting along with him?”
“Everything is fine.”
“Good, I hoped to hear that. So, uhm, I'm not only here to check upon you. You see, there are a couple of things that will change from now and on. We have a lot of unfinished business to take care of and I think you will be surprised at some of the changes.”
“Chen, what are you trying to tell me? Are you here just to say that or...?”

 

Chen smiles awkwardly as he walks closer to the bed. It's somehow obvious that he's a little nervous, maybe even a little scared. He can sense something within Chen, a strong feeling that is hard to tell what it is. Since he's a werewolf, he can sense other's feelings rather well, but not this time. This time, he can only sense a strange feeling within Chen.

 

“Listen, I know you're in the middle of being angry and upset with Chanyeol, but there are still a couple of things that needs to be done. First of all, you haven't finished your rituals which are very important. We cannot wait any longer with it and since it's full moon on Saturday, you will have to do it during that night. As for the other things, I think it's better if Chanyeol tell you about it.”
“I'm just wondering: what would happen if I refused to finish the rituals? Aren't we officially married despite the fact that we haven't finished it all?”
“Well, you're married on paper and in the public eye, but not spiritually.”
“Then why is there a need for me to finish the rituals with him? I don't see any reason to why I should care since this is just a stupid game in that giant's head.”
“It's more complicated than that. You should know that mixing and playing with magic is extremely dangerous and unfinished rituals are also dangerous. The only reason I can give you to why you should finish it is because the magic might backfire at you.”

 

The awkward smiling Chen is slowly turning into a more serious man in front of him. It is now clear to him that Chen isn't here only to fool him, but he's actually here to warn him. He hates to admit it, but he knows all too well that playing with magic is dangerous and ignoring the unfinished ritual won't do anyone any good.

 

“I don't really care... Just fetch me when it has to be done or something...”

 

He tries to act like he doesn't care, but honestly, he's slightly annoyed and even a little worried. They have put the magic rituals to the side for quite a long time now and even if they do recreate them or finish them, he gets a feeling that something still might go wrong. Since he's not himself at the moment and since he doesn't feel the slightest like last time they begun the rituals, he's not sure if the result will be the same or very good. Chen is right when he says that they shouldn't leave the rituals unfinished but finishing them in this state doesn't feel right either.

 

“Either way, Mr. Park... I mean, your dear husband wants to see you this afternoon-”
“You can tell him that I refuse to see him. If I don't have to-”
“But you do have to see him even if you don't like it. Trust me, he's not Mr. Nice guy anymore. He said that if you refuse to show up, he will make a huge fuss about it. For everyone's best, I believe it would be the best for you to just go and see him.”
“Oh, so you want me to play along with that giant's game? That's a huge surprise...”

 

The moment he lets out his sarcastic comment, Chen looks rather hurt. He avoids having eye contact with him and he averts his eyes nearly right away. It's in that moment he realizes that Chen actually do feel ashamed, but he can't really believe his eyes. BUT. Even though he might be angry or upset with Chen and Xiumin for letting Chanyeol play with him, he still feels stupid to put so much blame on them. Maybe his comment was a little too much even for him...?

 

“I know that you're angry with me Baekhyun, but you do have to see it from my point of view as well. Chanyeol may seem like a big , but for me and Xiumin he's our boss and a close friend. I'm not saying that I went along with his so-called game to hurt you, but in hope that you would change him. It's not in my place to say that your view on Chanyeol is wrong because I understand that you're hurting from the sudden truth. I admit, I knew about who you were and what had happened. We did protest against his plan, not only me and Xiumin, even Lay was upset about it. It was wrong of us to not tell you the truth right away, but we still had a small hope that things would turn out alright in the end-”
“I don't want to hear your excuses, Chen. You had my trust, but it's gone, and it won't come back for a long time. I'm sorry, but I don't want to hear your story...”

 

With that being said, he lies down on the bed and buries his face against the pillow. Of course, it wasn't easy for him to tell Chen to shut up, but it wasn't any easier for him to sit and listen to him either. In the end he's just that coward who wants to be the damn victim and act like nothing is his fault... He just hates that part of himself...

 

“I see... Maybe in the future you're more willing to listen... Either way, Chanyeol demands to see you at 5 pm, not earlier nor later. Please at least go and listen to him, even though you don't want to listen.”

 

After a couple of seconds of silence, he hears the door get closed behind him. He looks up from the bed and notices that Chen is gone, and he's left alone. He sits up on the bed once more and studies the door that is now closed. Chen took his time to see him, to make sure that he was still alright even though he has been told to not be near him. Of course, he's not stupid, Chen wouldn't stop being with him because of the truth being out. Someone is stopping him, and he gets a feeling that it is Park Chanyeol who made him stay away from him.

 

“I'm sorry Chen... But I'm not ready to trust you nor the others yet...”

 

He mostly mumbles to himself before he lies down to rest again. His mind gets lost in his own world where the thoughts are spinning around in his head. He's busy with trying to understand what he's feeling at the moment and what has happened. He is struggling to process everything that has happened, but he's also scared that he's starting to overthink every single detail. Is he thinking about this a little too much...?

 

***

 

“Baekhyun! Please don't tell me you're still asleep!”

 

The voice of Kyungsoo echoes through the room before the door gets opened. He looks surprised at the door opening where the black-haired young man is standing. Usually he's awfully cheesy and cheerful, but now he's looking slightly pissed. That's something new... Wait, why is he pissed? Wait, is he pissed at him?!

 

“Yah! Don't you know what time it is?!”
“Uhm... Not dinner time...?”
“It's 5pm! Why aren't you in Chanyeol's office yet?!”
“Uhm... Because I don't care what that idiot has to say?”
“He's angry and he's taking it out on me! I thought Chen told you to-”
“Be in his office at 5pm. Well, I told him that I don't care. Don't worry Kyungsoo, he w-”
“Oh, he's getting pissed and I refuse to let you mop in your bed all day! It's time for you to get your out of here and confront that idiot! If he did something wrong to you, which he did, then you should scream right into his face!”
“Like you do to me right now...?”
“YES!”

 

Kyungsoo nearly rushes over to him and pulls him out of the bed. Annoyance washes over him while Kyungsoo pushes him towards the door, and he struggles to not get forced out of his room. He refuses to see that idiotic giant! He promised himself to avoid that giant jerk to every price!

 

“I won't see him! If there is anything important, he will have to come to me!”
“Stop whining and get your together already! He had important news, that's all he wanted to talk about! At least go and hear him out about the damn news!”
“Why should I?! He could just tell you or Chen about it and then I will hear it from you!”
“Please Baekhyun! Before he gets angry-”

 

Kyungsoo doesn't even get to finish his sentence before a door further down the corridor gets slammed open. Two seconds later he spots a tall man step out of door opening and he literally glares right over at them. The coldness in the eyes and the cold yet slightly pissed face is scary familiar to him. Kyungsoo lets out a tired sigh and before he can say anything, a loud and rather angry roar reaches their ears.

 

“Baekhyun! Why are you not in the damn office yet?! I said 5 pm sharp!”
“Great... He's in a bad mood and moody today...”

 

He looks confused down at Kyungsoo and then over at the tall man who is no other than Park freaking Chanyeol. Though... He gets a strong déjà vu feeling from this moment. In the middle of his shock, he doesn't notice how Kyungsoo steps to the side and he can only watch Chanyeol walk over to him with his cold eyes glaring him down.

 

“Just because we're married so doesn't it mean that you can slack off! My office, now!”

 

Chanyeol grabs his arm and pulls him angrily after him. In pure defense he quickly digs his nails into Chanyeol's hand and growls angrily, but the giant doesn't flinch. He only drags him over to his office and nearly throws him inside before he closes the door.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?! I'm not-”
“Don't you even think for a second that anything has changed Baekhyun! If I say my office, then you come to my office! We may be married in words and on a freaking contract, but it doesn't change any rules here!”
“Why are you acting like I will be scared of your stupid-”
“Do you want me to remind you who is in control here?”

 

Chanyeol nearly growls at him, something he doesn't remember seeing before. To his surprise, he shuts up from the giant's sudden comment. He can only stare at taller man in front of him and for a second, he feels a strange fear linger around within him. He doesn't like seeing Chanyeol like this even though he dislikes seeing him at all to begin with. But this side of Chanyeol, it's just so... Wrong.

 

“Sit down. We have a lot to discuss.”

 

Everything suddenly goes back to the normal business like feeling in the room. The strange tension he felt from Chanyeol is gone and the taller man is slowly and calmly sitting down on his chair. He hesitates before he slowly joins him to sit down and struggles to not stare down onto the floor while sitting in front of the desk. He doesn't remember feeling this nervous whenever he talked to Chanyeol... Or no, he was like this before he begun to like the giant...

 

“From now and on, a lot of things are going to change. There are two major changes that involves you in them. Number one: I have officially decided to move. This place is huge, and I love the place, but it also feels a little too big and empty for two people. I won't sell it, don't worry, but I won't use it until later anyway.”
“So... We're going to move...? Is that the big news?”
“One of them, yes. The second one will also be a surprise to you. I want you to finish college. You were studying before I demanded to marry you and it interrupted everything for you. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want you to begin to work after you finish college, but I think it's stupid to leave something unfinished. Besides, your lazy is just lying-in bed all day and it's not good. It's time for your childish behavior to disappear and get yourself a life. Just because you remembered something from the past so doesn't it mean that the future will stop-”
“I don't want to hear you decide for me what to do and what I shouldn't do. It's up to me-”
“I decide whatever I want, and I don't care what you think. If I say you're going to study, then you're going to study. If I say you're going to work, you're going to work. If I say that you should learn how to play the piano better or a new instrument, you're going to do that. If you want freedom, then you will have to work for it. No one here trusts that you can take care of yourself anymore, not after what we have seen. If you want that trust back, you better step up your game and get your together.”
“Oh, so we're going to talk about trust? Then let me get one thing straight...”

 

He quickly gets up on his feet, slams his hands down the desk and literally glares into Chanyeol's eyes. In that moment, he forgot about his fear for the angry and cold Chanyeol and instead let his anger he has held back slip out of him.

 

“I don't trust you the slightest and that trust will never come back. I will never ever care about you, your stupid decisions or anything that involves you. This place is literally my prison, and I don't care what you say or do – I will never stop hating you. And just so you know, I don't bloody care what you decide for me to do because I will do whatever I want from now and on – and you can't stop me!”

 

With that being said, he turns on his heels and walks towards the door. He just wants to get out of here and not see that idiot... But before he could reach out his hand and open the door, he feels how someone is suddenly standing behind him and a hand gets slammed against the door in front of him. His body freezes on its own, even though he could expect something like this to happen. He can feel the warm breath against his neck and how it it gently. Honestly, he could nearly begin to shiver for a second, but he doesn't want to admit that he somehow likes it...

 

“Baekhyun-ah... There are a lot of things going on in your head at the moment and it's obvious for everyone else that you're not sure what you're actually feeling. You say you hate me, but your body doesn't react the same way you feel. I think you're a big liar at the moment, saying I hate you and this and that, but... You actually miss me.”
“Oh please! Why would I miss being pushed around, called an idiot, and being treated like a doll?! Don't you even for a second think that I like it how you force me to do things and it's always about you! Maybe you're the one who needs a change here?!”

 

Before Chanyeol can say anything else or turn him around, he forcefully opens the door and runs out. He doesn't want to think nor see what is going on, he just wants to go to his room. He runs past a couple of doors before he reaches his own bedroom and runs inside. His whole body stops when he nearly runs into someone as he stumbles back and stares at the black-haired man known to be no other than Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh, there you are. How did it go? Was he angry at you? I'm sorry, I should have fetched you earlier than that-”
“W-What are you doing here?”
“What do you mean? It's my job to look after you, remember? I was just tidying your-”
“What are you doing here Kyungsoo? Seriously, I-”
“I really just waited for you Baekhyun-ah. I got worried when I saw Chanyeol's pissed face and I didn't like how he just dragged you away like that. But I can't say anything I'm afraid.”

 

Kyungsoo slowly closes the door behind him before he gives him a soft smile. Why is he actually here? He doesn't know why, but he can sense that something isn't right. Or is it just him feeling weird after his first meeting with Chanyeol since he woke up...?

 

“Listen, I know that seeing Chanyeol must be very hard for you right now. A lot of things will have to change and the people around you might not remain the same. I... I know how it feels to feel betrayed or abounded. Your trust feels crushed and when new people show up around you or the old ones start to act weird, you don't feel very well. What's important for you right now is to find something that will make you want to look forward in the future: it can be a job or maybe something you want to learn. Find something to look forward to and I promise you, everything will become easier.”

 

He watches Kyungsoo smile at him, though it somehow looks fake. It feels forced and painful, almost like he's remembering something he doesn't want to remember. He recognizes the situation a little too well, but he doesn't dare to ask Kyungsoo what is wrong. You can say that he's too ashamed of himself and embarrassed to even open his mouth at the moment. Kyungsoo is trying his best to support him while he's trying to keep everyone around him at bay. He's scared to open up to them again, even to Kyungsoo who had nothing to do with the betrayal.

 

“So, I heard from Chen that we're moving. Luckily, most of the furniture will stay here unless there is something you would like to bring with you. Of course, the clothes and most of the personal belongings will be brought with us, but we will try to leave as many things here as possible. Apparently, Yuri will stay here and keep watch over the house, she has nowhere to go anywhere, and she likes living here. So, from now and on, it looks like it will be me and Lay who will handle the cleaning, cooking, and serving.”
“L-Lay is... coming back?”
“Well of course, he's a part of the family. Why wouldn't he come back?”

 

Kyungsoo gives him a warm smile while walking over to him. The smile feels warmer and less painful this time, but there is still something bothering him about Kyungsoo. Why is he so bothered by this man...? He struggles to not think about the strange feeling he feels within him as Kyungsoo gently grabs his hands and keeps his warm smile on his lips.

 

“From now and on, I would like you to try to open up to everyone again. It's alright if you don't open up like before but start with a simple smile and a greeting. Of course, they hurt your feelings, but that doesn't mean that they deserve to be pushed out of your life. If it were your own family back at home, would you really give them the cold shoulder and ignore them? Even though they only wanted to protect you?”
“Kyungsoo... I need more time... I don't want to talk about this.”
“Then how long should I wait? A year? Two years? Three years? And then what? It will all be too late. Those things are complicated, trust me, I know. But I learned something from those hard times: if you wait too long, eventually what is broken won't be able to be fixed. Everything won't go back to the exact same way it was before, even if you make up with everyone right here and now. But if you wait and let it grow on you, then it will be even worse than what it should be.”
“I appreciate that you want to protect me from doing the same mistake as you, but I don't think this situation is anything like yours. Don't get me wrong Kyungsoo when I say this, but please stay out of my business unless I ask you for advice. Like I said, I'm grateful for your help, but I'm not ready to open up to anyone. Sorry...”

 

He takes his hands back from Kyungsoo before he walks over to his bed and sits down on it. He doesn't feel like talking to anyone or see Kyungsoo at the moment. Right now, he could just need to clear his mind a little more, maybe even go out for a walk and calm his senses. He's anxious, his whole stomach is screaming from anxiousness, and he doesn't know where it's coming from. He needs to calm down and it's soon or else his stomach is going to get even more messed up than what it already is.

 

“I'm going out for a walk...”

 

He quickly gets up of the bed and walks past the silent Kyungsoo. It must appear that he wants to escape the awkward silence between them, but he's mostly focused on getting out of this cursed house. He hurries downstairs and gets his shoes on before he grabs a jacket on his way. Normally, he remembers that he required a freaking permission from the idiotic giant (a.k.a. Park Chanyeol) to leave the mansion, but this time he won't care about what he thinks. He will leave this bloody house and do whatever he wants!

He quickly grabs the door and nearly throws it open, but then freezes on the spot when he sees two cold eyes glaring right at him. In front of him stands the person he tries to avoid the most, but here he is right in front of him. When the hell did, he leave the house...?

 

“And who said you're allowed to leave the house?”

 

Chanyeol's voice is cold, and his eyes are glaring at him with annoyance glowing in them. Just his luck to run into this mess...

 

“I can do whatever I want, it's not up to you to decide if I can leave or not-”
“Oh I can decide, and I will make you listen.”
“You said you wouldn't care after we're married! So, what's the problem with me going out for a walk?! It's not your decision!”

 

Anger fills him as he tries to walk past Chanyeol and out into the cold spring air. Though, he doesn't get to walk too far before Chanyeol suddenly grabs his shoulder and pushes him up against the door. His body reacts to the sudden touch and he's ready to grab both Chanyeol's hands to claw them off him. But before he can do anything like that, Chanyeol's face appears right in front of his and his soft breath hits his face. Just for a moment, he could feel his heartbeat faster, but it wasn't out of fear. For that short moment of surprise, he stopped trying to push Chanyeol away from him and just stares into the deep brown eyes in front of him.

 

“Baekhyun-ah... You're not leaving alone, even if you're upset. I'm not trying to force you to stay here just for fun, I'm saying it for your own good. If you're going out, at least bring Kyungsoo with you. You will listen to me, okay?”
“It's not up to you to-”
“If you refuse my kind offer to still let you out of the house, then I will lock you up in my bedroom with me so I can keep an eye on you. It's your decision: either you bring Kyungsoo with you and still have your freedom or you can be locked up with me in my room.”

 

The moment they had that felt strangely natural is suddenly gone and anger is filling him again. He wants to hit Chanyeol so badly, but he knows that there is no point in even trying. His hand won't even reach the giant's face before he's pinned down against the wall or floor. He silently curses the giant and his stupid game, but he doesn't say much more than that.

 

“Since you're not saying anything, I will just assume that you will bring Kyungsoo with you and go out. If I ever catch or hear about you leaving alone, you know what will happen.”

 

With that being said, Chanyeol slowly let’s go of him before he walks inside. He's left in the door opening, alone and in anger. He just wants to be able to step out of the freaking house without being controlled. Is it that hard to understand? He throws a glance behind him and sees how Chanyeol is watching him from the stairs, probably waiting for him to call Kyungsoo or leave the house.

 

“I will just be in the garden... I don't need a babysitter in the freaking garden...”
“I don't care, take Kyungsoo with you. It's for your own good.”
“I don't care if it is for my own good! I said I'm fine and you should listen-”
“You're the one who should listen to me! Until you have decided to grow up and stop acting like a child, you will have to follow my rules! Until you can listen to what the rest of us have to say to you, you will have to do as I say! Kyungsoo! Baekhyun is going out and your job is to always be with him! Why are you not here?!”

 

Chanyeol roars towards the stairs and within a second, Kyungsoo is standing at the top of them. He bows quickly and runs past the giant and makes his way over to him. That stupid idiotic vampire... How dare him to scream at Kyungsoo like that?!

 

“Yah! Don't scold Kyungsoo like that! I told him I wanted to be alone! He followed my orders!”
“He will have to follow my orders firsthand! Kyungsoo, don't let Baekhyun out of your sight whenever he's not in the mansion! Got it?!”
“Y-Yes sir, I will take care of him.”

 

Chanyeol glare at them both with his cold eyes before he walks upstairs and leaves them. Anger is still filled within him, and he quickly heads out without checking if Kyungsoo is ready to go. Right now, he just wants some damn fresh air and something to punch.

 

“B-Baekhyun! Wait up! I promised to not let you out of my sight!”
“I'm going to be alright! Screw that giant!”

 

He can hear how Kyungsoo sighs behind him, but he's fast to catch up to him. He doesn't know where he is heading, but for now he just needs some fresh air and something he can hit without hurting himself or someone else. He doesn't remember being this violent before he came here... Damn that vampire giant...