Long Flight

Chosen Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13. Long Flight

"Took a flight, go to the cloud 9 (Cloud 9)
I will borrow the skies for a second
I want to be on this flight with you to anywhere
Let's show how we fly, oh no, oh no"
("Long Flight" From SM STATION SEASON 3, track by Taeyong (NCT))

Seulgi opened the door to their bedroom and Taeyong trailed behind her. Seulgi sat on the edge on the bed. “You must be tired from entertaining the relatives.” Taeyong guessed as he closed the door behind him and Seulgi just smiled. She got back up and stop in front of him. She draped her arms around his neck and his hair a little.

“It could have been worse if we didn’t decide to patch up our relationship. Your presence made it much better.” Seulgi said honestly and Taeyong’s hands naturally found her waist. “Thank you.” she said and looked up at him.

Taeyong said nothing, but smiled as he pulled Seulgi in for a forehead kiss. After both took their turns to shower, as Seulgi stepped out of the bathroom, she found Taeyong reclining on the bed with his tablet in his hand.

As Seulgi crawled onto bed, Taeyong noted her dripping-wet hair. “You’re going to catch a cold if you don’t blow it dry.” He looked at her and she sighed. She was tired to use her arms and she did a slight pout before shuffling out of the bed to her dresser. He noticed her hesitation as she looked at the hair dryer for a good minute. 

He put his tablet down and walked over to her. He took the hair dryer out of her hands. “Let’s me guess, your shoulders and arms are tired.” He looked at his wife and reached out for a brush. Seulgi nodded meekly with a slightly small smile. Taeyong saw beads of water dripping down her chest and trickled into her camisole dress from her reflection and gulped subtly. But with a smirk, he gently reached down into her shirt and wiped the droplets away. Seulgi shuddered in surprise from the contact and looked at his reflection in the mirror.

He wordlessly dried her hair quickly and Seulgi could feel his body pressed against hers. She blushed like she didn’t know why. “Thank you.” she uttered as he set the dryer down by the table. As she was about to stand up, Taeyong ushered her back down into the seat as his fingers trailed her shoulders. He started to massage her shoulders, releasing the knots of tension there. Seulgi couldn’t help but let out moans of satisfaction as she let the aches dissolve under his fingers.

When she opened her eyes as his fingers came to as stop, she saw Taeyong bearing an almost devious smirk and she looked away immediately. Seulgi gulped as Taeyong knelt beside her chair and pulled her chin towards him. He inched his lips to her ear before whispering, “You’re really hot.” his breath tickled her ear and sent a mild chill down her spine. Seulgi looked back at him and she gulped, paralysed by him and his compliment.

“Come.” Taeyong said and picked her up from the chair bridal style and Seulgi immediately wrapped her hands around his neck once more, increasingly intoxicated by this charm that she had never seen or experienced before from him. “Tae-yong ah...” Seulgi muttered softly as he carefully placed her on the bed. She sat upright as she watched him get on the bed as well.

“Tired now?” Taeyong asked and looked at her. She shook her head and blinked. “You?” Seulgi asked back and he shook his head. He eased back into the headboard on the bed and reached for his tablet again.

“Want to watch a show together?” Taeyong offered and Seulgi’s eyes lit up and gave a nod. He patted the space beside her. She crawled to him, the flowly edge of her cashmere camisole dangling dangerously before her chest and Taeyong enjoyed the view but knew she did it purposely. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. It was the first time they were watching a show together. Although they were absorbed watching the Netflix series, Seulgi and Taeyong were consciously aware of his thumb fiddling the hem of her dress and occasionally the soft flesh of her thigh.

After an episode, he set the tablet aside and turned his attention fully to her but soon found himself caught off guard as Seulgi crawled onto his lap. She cupped his face with one hand before kissing him gently on the lips. It was her turn to show that she love him. When she pulled away, he noticed the depth of her eyes, the luscious thick lips of hers. The strap of her dress slid off her shoulder and the woman on his lap was a sight to behold.

He reached for her and locked lips with her once more before easing her down, with her back against the bed as he carefully hovered over her. Seulgi looked at him as they broke the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and before she reached pulled herself up to whisper into his ear.

“I love you, and I mean it with every fiber of my body.”

The next morning, Seulgi woke up and saw him sound asleep just inches away from her. She sat up but soon launched herself to the toilet. She threw up but it wasn’t as much as usual, thankfully. She shook her head and brushed her teeth before crawling back to bed. Taeyong turned to her, before mumbling, “Did you throw up again? Are you feeling queasy?”

“I’m alright, no worries, go back to sleep.” she replied and pulled the covers over him but he pulled her to him, saying “I could say the same for you.” Seulgi smiled sheepishly and grinned.

“How long is the business trip?” Seulgi asked, knowing he was still awake. Taeyong nuzzled his face into her neck, trying to push the events of last night out of his mind so that he could converse normally.

“just 3 days. we’re just going to tour the company and sign a contract only.” he replied and she inched closer to him. “I won’t be gone for long.” He gave a smile and returned it with a kiss on the back of his hand.

They laid there wordlessly and Seulgi fell in and out of sleep due to her morning sickness that and Taeyong just relished in her warmth.

Suddenly Seulgi bolted right from her sleep, gasping for air. She gripped Taeyong’s wrist as her other hand ruffled her hair out of her face. “Seulgi, what happened?” Taeyong sat up beside her. She shook her head and blinked deeply.

“I had a dream or nightmare,” Seulgi mumbled, “I was in a really dark place and all I could hear is the motor engine sound. All I can now remember is this huge sense of anxiety that I’ve never felt before yet it feels so familiar...” Seulgi said and tried not to stutter and shiver. 

Taeyong took her into his arms immediately firmly and looked concerned. She closed her eyes shut. “It’s alright, Seulgi, it’s alright.” He patted her until her heart rate eased back down to the rate of his pats.

—————

“Well you two look well dressed.” Taeyong commented and gave a mischievous grin to Mark. Seulgi looked over at her husband and hit his arm.

“Where are you two going, dressed all fancy?” Seulgi asked as Taeyong and her were seated in the living room, watching the Netflix series they started the night before. “Just going on a date before we fly off, don’t think too much my - brother and sister-in-law.” Mark commented as he checked his hair one last time. 

“Who are you calling ? Where’s the proof?” Taeyong conversed back and Seulgi hit him again, knowing that they were venturing into a risky subject. “well, the proof is growing in her womb and you two were just a tad bit loud last night.”

Seulgi immediately went beet red and Taeyong merely interjected, “It’s calling relationship building, Mark. What are you going to do about that?”

“Oh, we had our share of relationship building last night to drown you guys out. You guys didn’t even notice or heard anything.” Mark said gleefully.

The pair on the sofa raised their eyebrows as their faces panned to Mark. Mark smiled knowing that he caught their attention.

“Are you brothers seriously having a competiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter