Chapter 6

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Wonwoo was never fond of Grimmnastics with Coach Gingerbread Man. Especially when it was a hot day and they had to go outside. If it was inside Wonwoo would be fine but when he was outside, he lost count of all the probabilities he will unintentionally reveal his werewolf side which isn’t good for his family. Like he usually does, he goes to the very top corner of the bleachers and goes on his phone browsing on Instacrown looking at his feed.

“Wonwoo Hood! Get your down here and do laps!” Wonwoo mentally groaned as he slowly walked towards the track where everybody was lined up. He stood next to Mingyu Charming who has fans flocking around him taking pictures. Wonwoo stepped farther away from Mingyu not noticing the glances Mingyu was giving him.

“C’mon! Run your laps!” As everyone was running, Wonwoo decided to walk. There was no point in wasting energy on this gym class. By the time everyone was almost done with their three laps, Wonwoo was still walking his one and a half lap. Eventually Coach Gingerbread Man got sick of Wonwoo’s walking and told him he didn’t have to do them anymore. But now they were doing relays due to everyone’s dismay. Whoever that last two people were, they would have to go against each other but with a twist. They have to do five laps and the loser has to be serving the winner for a month at most. In other words, Coach Gingerbreadman’s way of creating drama and having fun out of the students. Wonwoo wasn’t listening nor paying attention to the relays at all until he heard his name.

“It’s the last relay students and highnesses. It’s Wonwoo Hood versus Mingyu Charming. You could make your bets now even though it’s a bit obvious.” Coach Gingerbread Man announced. Mingyu smirked at how easy this was going to be but Wonwoo rolled his eyes. He knew he could beat Mingyu but he was going to toy with him just a bit.

Wonwoo stepped towards the starting line with his hood still covering most of his face. Mingyu’s smirk taunting him.

“Hey Hood are you ready to serve me for a month? I’m not going easy on you.” Wonwoo just ignored him as he prepared himself to start running. Coach Gingerbread Man prepared his air gun.

“Ok on your mark...Get set...GO!” Was the last thing he heard before Mingyu and him started running. As Mingyu was running, Wonwoo was simply jogging. He heard the laughs in the bleachers as they thought he was going to lose and winning their bets. As Mingyu was half way done, Wonwoo was still a half lap behind. Wonwoo smirked. Surprise Mingyu. Wonwoo started running at full speed now ahead of Mingyu passing by him by 3 laps. Wonwoo was now in the lead with him half way done with his last lap with Mingyu just starting. When Wonwoo was close enough to the finish line he walked, winning the relay not even breaking a sweat. Mingyu finishing close behind. Everyone was shocked but all the rebels cheered for Wonwoo even Sooyoung, the daughter of Cheshire Cat. Wonwoo was than bombarded by Coach Gingerbread Man.

“Hood! You’ll be great for the track team! Better yet the bookball team! What do you say Mr.Hood. Wanna join? ” Wonwoo kindly rejected the offer saying he wasn’t going to commit to a daily meeting for running leaving the Coach saddened even though that wasn't the full truth. He hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter