Chapter 12

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Seoksoo}

    Seokmin groaned at a headache he had when he woke up. The sun blinding him and suddenly he felt chills. Seokmin looked down to see he was and his clothes were on the ground. He felt someone move on his left as he turned around to apologize and there he was resting there in all his glory. , I slept with Jisoo White. Jisoo woke up next trying to process the situation. 
    “Uh hi, Jisoo?” Jisoo quickly covered himself as he spun around to see who he slept with and reddened. 
    “H-Hi Seokmin...so…” Both didn’t know what to say to each other. Of course, they would though; both had with their crush and to make things more cumbersome they were in different positions in the social hierarchy. After a few minutes of tension, Seokmin decided to bring up a discussion between them.
    “Let’s get dressed. I’ll treat you to breakfast.” Seokmin said as he got up and put on his clothes. Jisoo couldn’t take his eyes off Seokmin’s body eyeing it like how a hunter hunts on its prey; he loved every part of Seokmin’s body especially his thighs. Jisoo quickly looked away not wanting to get caught as he got up from the bed which was a horrible decision. The moment he got up he felt pain. He inwardly cursed how he bottomed during the as he put on his clothes. Jisoo looked at his reflection in the golden framed body mirror to see his clothes were too y to go out in.
    “Hey, Seokmin don’t you think our clothes are too provocative to go eat? “  Seokmin looked at himself and facepalmed. “Oh great. Do you think Minhyuk will permit us to take some of his clothing?” Jisoo shrugged his shoulders,”  It’s whatever he won’t get mad at me...hopefully.” as he uttered the last part making sure Seokmin won’t hear. Jisoo went to the closet in the room to see a note on the door.

To anyone who is doing the deed in this room…

CLEAN THE ROOM 
&
Feel free to take some clothes ;P

    Jisoo sighed in contentment as he turned to Seokmin. “We’re allowed to take clothes from the closet.” Jisoo and Seokmin quickly found clothes to wear which were clearly not their usual look. Seokmin was wearing a white button-up shirt with a grey sweater over it along with beige pants. Joshua was wearing a light pink sweater with light blue ripped jeans. 
    “First time I’m seeing you in something that doesn’t scream royalty,” Seokmin commented as Jisoo put his hand on his chest in mock offense. 
    “First time I’m seeing you in something not crazy.” Seokmin chortled as he took Jisoo’s hand. They would both be lying if they didn’t feel electricity throughout their bodies when they touched; both colored at the sudden feeling. 
    “Let’s go to FairyTale Square!” 

(When they arrived at FairyTale Square)

           “Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter