Chapter 8

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minghao was now in Dance Class-ic with his royals Minhyuk,Seungcheol, and his BFFA Mingyu. Minghao couldn’t help but feel yearn for Mingyu’s happily ever after. He had a kingdom and a soulmate he was destined with but Minghao couldn’t have that. To be lied to by your love only for that promise your soulmate be broken leads to death. Minghao scoffed. Being friends with people who have happily ever afters served as a cruel reminder for him of his destiny.  

“Ugh Minghao! Help me! I don’t understand how to do this!” Mingyu complained as Minghao was giving him the “I’m not helping with your ” face but headed over anyway to the childish royal.

“What is it now Mingyu?” Mingyu grinned sheepishly. “I don’t know how to do this dance move. Help me please?” Minghao really wanted to whack Mingyu’s head right then like he wasn’t the only one who needed to learn the choreography and there was always the teacher to help him. Nonetheless Minghao sighed as he started to help Mingyu learn the dance which took them forever due to Mingyu’s clumsiness. After a while Mingyu finally could do the dance moves without any struggles.

“Ok everyone I’m now going to pair everybody with a partner. “ their teacher, Mrs. Belle said as she motioned for everyone to go in a circle.  “Ok! I’m going to read your partners and I’ll explain the project I want you to complete. “ Minghao didn’t care since he knew he was going to be carrying anyway. I mean he’s the best dancer in the academy in his opinion.  Minghao didn’t realize he was spacing out until someone poked his shoulders.

“Hey are you Minghao?” Minghao nodded as he looked up with his poker face. Minghao was taken aback by his good looks. He had blonde hair that perfectly complimented his skin with godlike features that rivaled his friends.

“Uh yeah...are you my partner?” The boy in front of him nodded as he sat across from Minghao. Minghao mentally slapped himself for asking such an obvious question. The unknown boy gave a big smile as he put his hand out for Minghao to shake.

“My name is Jun Mermaid!Pleasure to be working with you.’’Minghao hesitated but decided to shake Jun’s hands.

“Ok let’s decide what we’re going to dance for our project!” It was going smooth at first but both had different preferences.

“No! We should dance with grace not some stupid acrobatics or some dumb water ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter