Chapter 11

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Skip to  Fairyday/Day of party) 

(Royal POV first)

 

“Ugh you aren’t going to my party dressing like that.” Minhyuk hissed when he looked at Jisoo’s choice of clothes. Jisoo did his usual pout.

“But I like them. It’s comfortable.” Jisoo whined as Minhyuk pulled him away from the group as he pushed the others out of them room shutting the door.

“Not if you want to get it on with this Seokmin guy you won’t.” Jisoo choked on his own saliva while Minhyuk tried to find clothes for Jisoo.

“For your information I don’t like Seokmin.” Jisoo retorted as he headed towards Minhyuk to help him find clothes.

“Ok so you’re telling me you don’t like him when you: blush every time you meet him looking like a tomato, freak out about your appearance when he is in your line of peripheral vision, and you’re still here helping me find clothes for you. “ Jisoo rolled his eyes as he looked at Minhyuk’s clothing. Minhyuk found the outfit which will make Seokmin’s eyes on Jisoo throughout the whole party.

“I found the perfect outfit for you.” Minhyuk held up two pieces of clothing. The shirt was thin and black. It only covered the front and back however the sides were see through which would make his muscles accentuated. His other hand held leather pants that looked tight. Minhyuk then threw both clothes at Jisoo and demanded to him change. Jisoo gulped at the clothes. They were definitely out of the norm for him to wear.It’s for Seokmin Jisoo. You got to do this if you want him to notice you. Jisoo went to change and came out of Minhyuk’s bathroom. Minhyuk stood there with his mouth agape.

“Boy if he doesn’t get a from seeing you there is something wrong with him. “Jisoo blushed at the comment.

“Let’s just go. The others are waiting.” Minhyuk and Jisoo walked out of the door to see their friends sitting on the floor waiting. They immediately got up but was shocked when they saw Jisoo.

“What the Spell?! Are you trying to impress someone?”

“You look Spell-riffic~”

“You look hot!”

“Someone’s getting laid~”

Jisoo hid behind his hands as he muttered for them to shut up. They laughed as they went walked towards Minhyuk’s castle which were meant for parties. Minhyuk’s mom was pretty lenient as she wanted her son to enjoy his life as he wouldn’t once he falls asleep for 100 years.

They calmly started going up the stairs until somebody crashed onto Seungcheol.

“Ow! What the Spell?! Can you I don’t know watch where you were going!”

“I’m so sorry! I swear I didn’t mean to do hurt you. It’s just my frien-”

“You could’ve hurt somebody!” Seungcheol retorted as his group of friends looked at him. Jisoo and Minhyuk widened his eyes as they saw it was Seokmin and Seungcheol was gonna punch him. Jisoo rushed in immediately standing in between them.

“Both of you quit it. Seokmin it’s really dangerous to go running without looking and Seungcheol punching doesn’t help the situation. Seokmin smiled sheepishly while putting his hand on his neck. He puts his hand out for Seungcheol,” Shake on it?” Seungcheol glared but nodded as he shook Seokmin’s hands. Seokmin smiled.”Well see you at the party! You guys look great!” Jisoo was disappointed Seokmin didn’t notice him but he caught the wink Seokmin directed at him before he went up the stairs.

“C’mon guys let’s go we can’t be late to the party!” Minhyuk said as he walked up the stairs whom everyone quickly followed after.

 

_____________________________________

Same time as Royals(Rebels POV)

 

The rebels decided to go to Jeonghan’s room to change because he has to best fashion taste along with Seungkwan. However Jeonghan has more party clothes while Seungkwan has the typical date clothing.

“Ok all of you are going to look fabulous and- ok Seokmin and Wonwoo what are you wearing?” Everybody turned to look at the duo while the duo looked at themselves.

“I see nothing wrong with it?” Seokmin nodded with agreement.

“Not if you want Charming and White to ignore you throughout the whole party! Wonwoo we all know you’re going to bottom while Seokmin you’re going to to-” Wonwoo and Seokmin blushed, “Shut up!” Jeonghan laughed as he looked through his clothes to make both Wonwoo’s and Seokmin’s clothing more daring.

“Seokmin change into these while Wonwoo into these.” Jeonghan pushed them in the bathroom to the change while everyone was looking at the door anticipating the change. Seokmin and Wonwoo both stepped out as everyone smirked at their masterpiece. They basically(in their opinion) made art. Seokmin was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt which were tucked in leather pants. He had a choker on his neck making him more provocative. Wonwoo had a black dress shirt with black leather pants. He also had a black hood and a choker.

“Damn my boys are getting laid I’m such a proud mom.” Jeonghan faked a sob as Seokmin and Wonwoo glared at their group of friends while trying to cover themselves up. Jun scoffed,”Don’t ruin your outfits by covering yourselves up.” Chan snickered and agreed,” Yeah it’s not like it won’t be taken off when you’re doing the dee-” Jeonghan stopped him right there.

“Shut up Chan you’re a baby.” Seungkwan jumped.

“See I told you you’re a baby!” Vernon got in the middle of the debate.

“As much as I want to debate if Chan is a baby which he is we have to get to the party.”

“Oh crap the party! “They all shouted as they dashed towards Minhyuk’s castle. Soonyoung was already there since he had to DJ for the party early and set up. Everyone thought it would be fun to do a race so that’s what they did. Seokmin was beating everybody but he ended up crashing into someone and with his luck it was Seungcheol Charming.

“Ow! What the Spell?! Can you I don’t know watch where you were going!” Seokmin was internally panicking.

“I’m so sorry! I swear I didn’t mean to do hurt you. It’s just my frien-” Seokmin was cut off with Seungcheol’s threatening voice.

“You could’ve hurt somebody!” Jisoo stepped in between them and stopped them both. Seokmin wasn’t really listening to what Jisoo was saying as he was ‘subtly’ checking him out. It would be a lie if he wasn’t thinking Jisoo was look alluring at that moment. He had a nice view of his muscles and god damn it was amazing. Along with his legs but before he got caught he apologized to Seungcheol for bumping into him. Before he left he decided to to compliment everyone to make up for his actions and sneak a wink towards Jisoo, continuing his race his friends made. Seokmin waited for his friends and Wonwoo arrived second. They didn’t have to wait long as Jeonghan got sick of walking up stairs he just teleported the rest of the group in front of the doors.

“Let’s go in shall we?”

____________________________________

(No one POV)

 

Of course since they are teenagers, they all decided to get drinks and be drunk. Well some. 99.99% of the party was drunk but Wonwoo decided no to get wasted cause he refused to let someone find out his secret and thank Grimm his friends weren’t the type of drunks to say secrets except their own which he was thankful for. However this was the beginning of the drama.

_____________________________________________________

(Jeongcheol)

 

Jeonghan wasn’t one to get drunk at parties along with Wonwoo. However his whole week has been hectic which makes him in the mood for drinks. He sat at the mini-bar Minhyuk apparently had as he observed everyone at the party. They were all drunk and grinding each other which Jeonghan grimaced at. It was definitely something he had to get used to if he was going to keep attending these parties. Jeonghan kept drinking losing count of how much he drank. Soon enough he was like any other kid at the party, drunk and crazy.

“Hey beautiful~What are you doing here all alone~” Jeonghan looked up to see a handsome guy with pink hair and sharp features. Jeonghan gave an alluring smile as he flirted back. Might as well right?

“Friends all left me. You want to keep me company~” The mysterious guy gave him a grin as he dragged Jeonghan to the dance floor. Jeonghan and the guy danced their hearts out secretly grinding against each other. After a while the guy decided to ask Jeonghan a question.

“Hey cutie wanna go somewhere secluded?” Jeonghan nodded yes as he thought it was going to be a simple hot make out session. As the unknown guy got them into a seperate room his whole demeanor changed.

“Strip.” Jeonghan was to in shock to move. Why was this man telling him to strip? It finally dawned on him. He wanted his body.

“Now Now~ Don’t hesitate~” Jeonghan remained unmoving. The unknown man growled ,” Fine if you’re going to be that way.” The unknown guy tackled Jeonghan onto the bed and put a cloth over Jeonghan’s mouth.

“Now behave~” That was the last thing Jeonghan remembered before he out.

 

Seungcheol was looking around until he spotted Jeonghan.  He was going to approach him until he saw Taeyong Hood,the son of Robin Hood. Seungcheol’s eyebrows furrowed. He knew this wasn’t good news. Taeyong was known to be a heartbreaker and a troublemaker which was surprising as his mom was completely different. Seungcheol sighed to himself. Why would he care? He sighed as he head started to hurt with all the partying and noises as he walked towards a more secluded area. He was walking past rooms until he saw a particular scene. Taeyong straddling a shirtless unconscious Jeonghan. Something made Seungcheol angry about the fact someone was taking advantage of someone even if they are evil. Seungcheol stormed into the room grabbing by Taeyong by the shoulder.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” Taeyong glared at him and growled.

“Can you leave Charming!? I have something important to do!” Seungcheol tried to keep his composure.

“I don’t think someone is good Hood.” Seungcheol hissed. Taeyong let out a laugh.

“I get it now. You’re jealous. “ Seungcheol scoffed.

‘No. You’re someone. Taeyong.” Seungcheol said as he examined the situation. Jeonghan didn’t seem to have anything important laying around except his keys and phone which are probably in his pants.

“Now~ You can join us if you-” Seungcheol punched Taeyong right in the jaw and quickly grabbed Jeonghan leaving an unconscious Taeyong. Seungcheol quickly put on Jeonghan’s shirt on Jeonghan and carried him on his back all the way towards the dorm.

 

 

Even though the drug worn off, that doesn’t mean Jeonghan was still drunk. (A/N: This does not work in reality lol)

“What ish you doing?” Seungcheol sighed as he was almost at Jeonghan’s dorm.

“Grimm dammit why are you so heavy? “ Seungcheol muttered as he struggled to get the key in Jeonghan’s and Jisoo’s dorm room.  Finally to Seungcheol’s relief he got the door opened. Seungcheol placed Jeonghan on his bed tucking him in.

“What would happen to you if I didn’t save you?” Seungcheol knew he had to leave before Jeonghan went into assumptions. Seungcheol decided to leave a note so he could talk to Jeonghan about what happened. Might as well right?  He placed the post-it on his drawer along with advil(A/N: I honestly don’t know what people that will have hangovers take)

“Good night Jeonghan.” Seungcheol quietly left the dorm room and walked to his dorm wanting to talk to Jeonghan the next morning.

 

__________________________________

{Seoksoo}

 

Joshua decided to get drunk because why not. No that wasn’t really the reason. He wanted to be like others and fit in for once. Joshua lost count of how much he drank and was acting reckless. He already did a pole dance along with mingling amongst other people. However he bumped into one person.

“Aren’t you y tonight~” Jisoo even drunk recognized the voice.

“I can say the same as well~`” Jisoo purred as he placed his hand on Seokmin’s abdomen.

“Is that so?” Seokmin put his hands on Jisoo’s hips bringing him closer as he leaned in towards Jisoo’s face. Jisoo giggled.

“I know so.”Jisoo then brought Seokmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter