Chapter 3

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan found his dorm and was hesitant to put his key in. What happens if he was going to be kicked out once his roommate finds out who he is? Jeonghan took a deep breath and opened the door and slowly walked into his room.

"Jeonghan Queen I heard so much about you!" Jeonghan turned around to find the person who he was destined to hex. Jisoo White. He can't help but feel insecure just by looking at him. He had everything he could wish for. Good looks, a hexcellent voice, loved by others, and most importantly a happily ever after he could never acquire.

"I designed your side of the room too! What do you think!?" Jisoo said as he turned Jeonghan towards his side of the room. Contrast to Jisoo's bright, white, golden side, he was greeted with black and purple which was taste except for the decorations. He was more of a simple guy.

(Jisoo's side of the room)

(Jeonghan's side of the room sorry if it's small as heck)

"It's really spelltacular but is it okay if i remove some of the decorations? I'm more of a simple guy..." Jeonghan trailed off as he was afraid to look up to Jisoo scared of offending him in anyway.

"It's fine! I didn't know whether you were more of a complex or simple person so I just put up a lot of decorations! I'll help you!" Jisoo replied with a smile as he went towards a decoration. Jeonghan stopped him by his shoulders.

"It's fine I can just do this." Jeonghan muttered a spell and the decorations he thought were a bit overkill disappeared.

"Wow that's so cool! I wish I could do that! Oh I almost forget. Here is your MirrorPad! You'll use this for majority of your classes and your schedule should be there! We can go shopping together and buy more school stuff together!" Jisoo smiled at Jeonghan who gave his usual awkward smile and agree. They talked about Ever After Academy in general and all the cool places to hang out with friends until the announcement interrupted their conversation.

Students of Ever After Academy. Please report to Charmitorium for a quick presentation presented by the Royal Student Council. After the quick presentation, report to your first period class.

"That's our cue to leave. Shall we go?" Jisoo smiled as he motioned the both of them towards the door. Jeonghan held his breath and nodded as he walked out of the door.

__________________________________________________________________

(Continuing to the Charmitorium)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter