Chapter 22

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody was whispering in the hallways. Queen White was in the headmaster’s office and that alone was a shock. Mrs.White waved politely to every student she saw and closed the door behind her.

“Well Headmaster Grimm I assume Jisoo is doing very well?” Headmaster Grimm quickly nodded his head. “I assure you Mrs.White your son is doing well in school.”

“Then what am I called here for? I have a company to run Headmaster Grimm.” Headmaster Grimm turned around and motioned for Queen White to approach the window he was standing near.

“Do you see the students right now?”Queen .White glanced out the window to see kids out of it. “It doesn’t look like they’re having a grand time Headmaster Grimm.”

“Exactly. Do you remember the Dragon Games?” Headmaster Grimm questioned. Queen White felt shivers down her spine. She remembered the Dragon Games. Schools only participated when they don’t reach the standards the Board of Education set for each school. She once participated and occasionally wishes she didn’t survive.

“Of Course Headmaster Grimm. I assume something’s up?’

“Indeed. We didn’t reach the standards so we have to send seven people to participate.” Queen White bit her lip,”Then what reason am I called here?’

“You’re the representative of E.A.A Snow White.”

“Refrain from calling me Snow White Headmaster Grimm. Queen White is just fine.”

“Well you need to pick the students. I’ll leave that all up to you.” Headmaster said as he handed her the laptop with the students’ information. Queen White quickly left the school as she got on her limousine. Queen White mindlessly browsed through the profiles until she saw one name that caught her eye. Seokmin Hatter. She scowled at the name with pure distaste. The son of the person that made my life and Gongchan’s miserable. She immediately suggested him and continued to browse through others before deciding who will compete.She smirked.Now Hatter let’s see how you will survive the games.

Later…

Headmaster Grimm told everyone over the intercom to meet at the Grimmansium.

“Hey Seokmin do you know what’s going on?” Seungkwan asked which Seokmin replied in a distant tone,”I don’t know anything that happens in life anymore.” Seungkwan could feel how the break-up affected Seokmin by a lot. Seokmin just wasn’t Seokmin anymore. Both silently sat next to their friends and waited for Headmaster Grimm to make his announcement.

“Students of Ever After High I want to thank you for all coming here to this important announcement.” Most of the rebels snickered at the claim Headmaster Grimm made. Headmaster Grimm coughed to get everyone silent, “The Board of Education has...not been satisfied with how the school is doing. In return, we have to play the Dragon Games.”

Everybody was lost but Jisoo.

“Hey Jisoo you alright?” Minhyuk asked making his friend group look at Jisoo.

“Not the Dragon Games...Anything but that…”

“Everyone may be questioning in their minds ‘What’s the Dragon Games?’Well the Dragon Games is a competition among other schools in order to satisfy the Board of Education. Only one school will remain victorious. Out of all the students here, seven have been chosen to compete. When I say your names, please come up on the stage.” Everybody waited to see the selected ones.

“Seokmin Hatter, Wonwoo Hood, Seungkwan Cupid, Minghao Swan, Jeonghan Queen, Soonyoung Piper, and finally Minhyuk Beauty.” The seven slowly stood up and made their way towards the stage. As H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter