Chapter 24

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

░▒▓█►─═ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓮-𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ═─◄█▓▒░

The seven took a deep breathe as they looked at the rivals. They all varied whether it be magical skill or weapons or body type. Minhyuk gulped as he looked at all the contenders. Unlike the other six, he had no expertise in a life or death situation. 

"Now contenders, you have been selected to participate in this event. These are the pre-elimination round. You and your team will ride a car and race to the end. You have to be in the top 10 in order to pass. Magic and attacks are allowed. Let the games begin!"  The seven were suddenly in this car that had a lot of buttons. 

"...Anyone of you knows how to drive..."Jeonghan asked the six to which the shook their heads.

"Well, we're screwed!"Wonwoo smacked Jeonghan as he turned towards Minghao, Minhyuk, and Soonyoung.

"Minhyuk you're driving no exceptions. Minghao you'll look in the mirror to see if groups are attacking us and tell Minhyuk where to move and drive. Soonyoung you find a way to use your sound waves to speed us up." Wonwoo then turned around to Seokmin, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan. 

"Us four will be attacking and protecting the car from any damage. "

"What?!" Seungkwan screamed as he was suddenly pushed to where his designated team is. 

"You'll be fine." 

"Is everybody ready? Let's Being the Race." 

"One." Everybody held their breath hoping for the best.

"Two"  Minhyuk started the car letting it rev up.

"Start!" The car swiftly started to drive and the four who were on offense was on top of the car. Of course, they were safely attached as Jeonghan magically made a part on top of the car where they can shoot from.

"Ah the snobby E.A.A kids are here. " The four looked at the car to see their opponents smirking at them from their platform. 

"Oh shut up." Jeonghan retorted leaving their opponents laughing. However, their car exploded to their surprise leaving them for dead.

"The ?" 

"Hehe whoops..." Seokmin sheepishly grinned as he attacked the car behind them. It was like this for a while. Them attacking attempting to save the car from being attacked hoping to be in the top 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter