Chapter 1

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Jihoon sighed as everyone looked at him again with fear and adoration. His brother, Yoongi, was his adopted brother but he even though he was very cold he was soft for Jihoon and was very overprotective of his brother. Yoongi was know to be the red knight and to be the protector of the heir of the Kingdom of Hearts.

           "Yoongi I love you and all but could you like not be as overprotective like last year?" Last year Jihoon was surprised he managed to make friends due to Yoongi. Yoongi wouldn't let him socialize with anyone since he was afraid that they would hurt him. Yoongi rolled his eyes but gave a small smile towards his brother.

          "Don't worry brother I'll still be overprotective but not as much since you have good friends to take care of you!" Yoongi said as he waved good bye to his brother to hang out with his friends. Jihoon sighed as he messaged his friends on Snapchant.

Woozi: Where are you guys?

Jisoo is online...

Joshua: We're all at the Castleteria waiting! Normal Table

Jihoon sighed as he turned off his Mirror Phone. Jihoon walked over to the Castleteria where he found his friends in the center of the Castleteria. Some of his friends were part of the Class of the Classics Society which means they came from the original or first fairy tales. His friends eagerly waved him over. Jihoon came over to watch the normal scene. Jisoo White, the son of Snow White, was singing to the birds while people were looking at him lovingly. Seungcheol and Mingyu Charming, both sons of Prince Charming, were having an argument of something which was probably stupid with of course fans encouraging them. Minghao Swan, son of the Swan Queen, was planning a choreography ignoring everyone around him. Minhyuk(Rocky) Beauty, son of Sleeping Beauty, was currently sleeping on the table. Jihoon sighed as he sat down and of course Jisoo said hello to him first.

"Hello Jihoon! Isn't it just a fairest day?" Jisoo smiled beautifully. Jihoon couldn't relate because he probably looked like crap and felt like one too.

"Could be better. How's the others?" As Jihoon motions towards his groups of friends who are doing their own thing. Jisoo giggled as which caught the attention of Seungcheol and Vernon as they looked towards Jisoo and Jihoon.

"Oh Jihoon hello!" Both of them greeted simultaneously as they tried to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter