Knowing about you

Where fate leads

By the time lunch break came, Seohyun had collected all the information she can of the girl. Well, that was her charm! She never waste anytime to get what she wants. She will get to work immediately.

The information she managed to collect about the girl was that her name is Yoona, she is a year older than her, she is an orphan, studying through scholarship and works at two places, spends almost all her time alone and doesn't talk to anyone. Seohyun was adamant on getting to know more about the girl. And she has a rather impatient personality.

So deciding to ditch Jae Joon at lunch, she will search for the girl. She also managed to know that Yoona spends her lunch break studying in the library, skipping meal. So she again didn't waste any moment and heads towards the library.

The library was huge, but Seohyun finds her in a matter of 10 minutes. However, when she found her, she was a little surprised. It was because Yoona was not alone, she had a girl's  company.

The girl was beautiful. She had a slightly tan skin colour, long brown hairs, almond eyes and it seems that she possesses a vibrant personality. And from her gestures with Yoona they seemed close, which Seohyun didn't quite liked. She stayed behind the shelf where they both can't notice her and try to eavesdrop their conversation.

" Here Yoona, eat this sandwich, I know you skipped meal even today. Don't worry it's on me!", the girl said.

Yoona sighed," Yuri how many times do I have to tell you not to buy for me. I can't take favours from you every now and then."

 The other girl,Yuri pfft," And how many times do I have to tell you that this cannot be considered as favour between friends." She counterattacked.

" Being friends doesn't mean to spend your money everyday on my needs. It's too much."

"Are you going to eat this or I have to threatened to   stuff this in your mouth", Yuri raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk. She knows Yoona can't beat her in any kind of argument. She was stubborn and got everything done by using it.

She knew she had won this argument because Yoona took that sandwich and began to eat.

"Btw, do you have any plans for today, wanna hang out?"

Yoona shook her head.

"Ugh! Come on Yoona! You always decline.Would it be bad to say yes at least once."

" I can't afford to chill on cost of my job Yuri"

"Whatever, but sometimes you need to enjoy yourself and let loose."

"Yuri please, I request you to stop arguing and let me concentrate"

"Fine! I gotta go! See you after school. Bye!"

Yoona didn't replied and Yuri just took her steps towards the exit. A thought popped up in Seohyun's head and she followed Yuri. Considering the info she got about Yoona and observing that she has no social life, it would be hard to befriend her or even approach her. So she went for befriending Yuri, which will make her work easier. Yuri can help her with Yoona.

She tapped Yuri's shoulder when she reached her. Yuri looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Hi! I am Seohyun, a new transfer student. Can you show me the way to faculties."

Yuri smiled and asked her to follow. They started chatting as their destination was a little far away.

"So from exactly where are you Seohyun?"

"I am from Jeju actually"

"Do you live with your parents here?"

"Technically yes, but they are mostly on business trips."

" What business do they do?"

"Have you heard about Kahi groups or Pretty Lady fashion house?"

Yuri stopped on her track hearing this, and her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you are the daughter of Jeju's two powerful business personalities."

Seohyun rubbed her nape saying yes.

"But I need you to keep this secret as I don't want unwanted attention."

"No problem for me. By the way I'm Yuri Kwon. You heard about the Leon group of industries?"

"Of course I have! You're company is the third largest in Korea. And it also carries many overseas operations too."

"Exactly! I think we are going to get along."

"Definitely! Hey I saw a girl with you when I was in library. You both seems close."

"Yup! She was Yoona, a good friend of mine. She is the smartest friend I had till date." Yuri laughed a little.

"Oh really! Then I should also befriend her. After all I can get help in studies. I am not a studious person you know. And I think we share the same class."

"No problem for me. I can introduce you both whenever you want"    "Cool!"

"We've reached! Bye for now. See you later Seohyun."

With that Yuri left. And Seohyun couldn't be more happy. For some odd unknown reason she was excited to get to be introduced to her and also to be her friend. She wanted to stay close to her coz she had made Seohyun curious about herself ever since they had that eye contact.

The thought of knowing Yoona brought a smile to her lips and now she just couldn't wait for that to happen.