Reason(contd)

Where fate leads

Double update! Make sure to read the previous chapter. Enjoy!


 

After witnessing everything, Seohyun's mother came home in a cab, leaving the car for driver to take back home, whole blood boiling with anger. While on the other hand both of them were oblivious to what had taken place. After they were done with their time in cafe, Seohyun offered to drive Yoona.

While on the way, after five minutes of driving, Seohyun had a thought in mind. She parked her car at the side of the road and turned to Yoona, who was already looking at her questiongly.

"Yoona I have an idea." Seohyun said.

Seohyun wanted something to do which needs Yoona's permission. And since lately Yoona had been succumbing to her wishes easily, she tried her luck once more.

"What idea?" Yoona asked.

"How about Inll drive you to your place after I show you my house. There will be no one besides the maids and you are free for today. So why not come to my house? Even better you can even spend night there. How does that sounds?" Seohyun looked hopeful.

Yoona was surprised and was reluctant. She wasn't sure if this idea was good.

"I don't know Seohyun. I don't think staying at you house is a good idea."

"But why?", Seohyun whined, a bit disappointed "come on Yoona! Whats wrong visiting my house? Ive been to yours so many times but you dont even know where exactly where i live. I want to bring you my house too and moreover my nanny is dying to meet you after she came to know that you are the reason for my happiness." Seohyun smirked reading my at last sentence. 

Yoona was still hesitating over the idea.

"I'll even drive you to your work tomorrow if you want. Just come with me today. Pleassse Yoona.....pretty pleeease." Seohyun pleaded.

"Okay fine! I will come to your house, but don't think I'll be spending the night at yours. I still have some work left at home to do. So you'll be driving me home afterwards."

"Yoona..." Seohyun whined again, trying to convince her.

"No Seohyun." Yoona stayed firmly.

"Fine then" , Seohyun pouted, as she started the car.

She wanted to spent the night at her house with Yoona, but nevertheless she was happy she shall at least be able to show her around. Not having a least bit of idea what she was getting them both into.

 

Seohyun's mother was sitting on the couch, with stiff posture, hands on her chest, waiting for Seohyun to be home. After of almost an hour of waiting, she heard a car coming closer. That must be Seohyun's car. She was all set to bombard her daughter with the questions about all what she saw. But her anger grew even more on seeing that filthy and ordinary girl with her entering. One can practically feel the angry vibes coming out of her. 

"Come on in. This is my house. And this- Mom!", Seohyun exclaimed surprised,shouted almost seeing her mom, not at all expecting her to be present.

She was shocked and knowing her mother, she was also scared for and because of Yoona. But a tiny little part of her heart was really happy to see her mother. Now that she was in front of her eyes, Seohyun realised she had missed her so much.

But her mother doesn't seem to be that happy. Seohyun was going to hug her mother, but sensing the tense atmosphere around her, she halted. 

Her mother's hard gaze was trained on Yoona, who was suddenly so conscious of herself and budgeted nervously. She knew it was not going to end well. Now what?

"Who is she?" Her mother asked.

"She is my friend Yoona mom."Seohyun was a bit hurt because her mother didn't even cared to know how was she. Rather her focus was on Yoona. And she knew her mother wasn't liking her at all. She never liked people fro middle or poor class. She just wanted to be surrounded by people like them.

"A friend?" She asked mockingly with a raised eyebrow." Are you sure dear? Because last time I know friends arent supposed to share lip kiss which is apparently shared by lovers- a boy and a girl." She mocked further.

All the colour from both of their faces drained. They both looked paper pale after hearing this. How did she knew?

As if reading their mind her mother replied," I saw you both today at the cafe. Thank God my car was broken at the same place where you both were doing such disgusting and hedious shameless act. What was all that about Seohyun?" He mother asked, voice rising with every sentence she spoke and anger evident in it.

Seohyun has never been terrified of her parent as she was now, specially her mother. She never saw her this angry. But no matter how much she was terrified, she was not going stand mute and let her mother insult her love like this and talk of it in this way. Her love for Yoona was nothing like she described. It was pure. Love can only be this, not anything- simply pure, not matter the type of love they had.

So braving herself she took deep breath before intertwing her and Yoona's hand, and locking eyes with her mother she said,

"Mom I love her and she loves me. I can understand that you are shocked about this whole thing, but still you have no rights name our love as filthy, hideous or shameless. It is nothing that sort."

"Don't you dare call that unacceptable act of filth as love Seohyun. I was never against you dating a boy, infact I have all the info of all the boys you had been with. But this! This is anything but love. You are telling that you are in love with a girl being a girl yourself. And that too a good for nothing ordinary orphan on top of that."

"Mom I won't tolerate if you say such things about her. I love her and nothing else matters. Do you have any idea how happy she makes unlike you guys. You are never there for me when I needed you both. You made me feel lonely and unloved because you were never there. Whereas, she made feel warm and happy just by her presence. So don't you step boundaries by saying nonsense about the things you no nothing about." Seohyun completed with teary eyes.

"How dare you speak to your mother like that Seohyun!" Her mother shouted and raised her hand hand to slap her on her face.

Seohyun was stiffened because never once in her life was she got hit by any of her parents,no matter the situation. Out of fear, and not knowing what else to do, Seohyun closed her eyes and braces herself for the impact of the slap.

The slap sound resounded in the quite of the room, but Seohyun didn't felt anything. She was not hurt then what happened actually? What was the sound?

Opening her eyes for seeing what took place she was surprised to see Yoona shielding her body behind herself. Her face was turned towards her right. Her mother's hand was down and her body looked stiff. They both were shocked to see what actually happened. Seohyun realised that it was Yoona who took the hit on her left cheek. She pulled Seohyun behind her by their intertwined hand when she saw her mother getting ready to slap her and shielded her body bringing herself in front of Seohyun. Gaining some sense Seohyun came out from behind Yoona and examined her face after calling her.

"Yoona." Yoona turned he towards her and Seohyun grimaced seeing the hand print on her cheek. It was angry red and it will surely bruise badly afterwards. Her mother must had used all her strength in it. Yoona, despite the pain,tried to smile at Seohyun so she calm and ease her down. She looked ready to cry. Then turning to her mither Yoona started,

"With all due respect mam, i want to say that even though I am a girl like your daughter, doesn't mean we can't love each other. Love is deprived of all such societal and humanitary boundaries. I can understand your situation. You want the best for her as a parent, and i certainly am not anyones first choice for their child. But i need you to understand that i love her with all my being. I have no one accept her and she is my life now. I only have my life and heart to offer. She already have my heart and I won't back out if I need to give my life for her too." She completed, trying to convey the message of her heart.

Seohyun was so touched by hearing all this. Yoona never had spoken anything that can be considered as a confession, heck  they even had not exchanged the three magical words to each other. But that was not at all needed now. What Yoona said just now and what she did for her was way more than a stupid "I love you confession.

She was so glad to found her missing piece in Yoona. And she didn't even realised that she began shedding tears for what she heard from Yoona's mouth. She was so overwhelmed.

Her mother's eyes softened a bit after Yoona completed. By the looks of it, it seemed that she was almost convinced with what Yoona said and their love for each other. But that tenderness was gone  as soon as it came.  She composed her demeanour, anger again shown in her eyes and stature. She seethed out,

"Enough of this drama you two. I am not going to allow it. Go to your room Seohyun before I loose control. And you." She pointed towards Yoona" get the he'll out of my sight. LEAVE!" She said.

When she saw neither of them budged she took Yoona's arm and began dragging her out. They both tried to free Yoona's arm, but Mrs Seo's anger overpowered their strength. Kicking Yoona out she banged the door on her face. 

Turning towards her daughter she noticed her nanny standing at end corner of the hall. She called for her, 

"Take Seohyun to her room and you are not going to meet her. I don't want to her about her again." With that she left for her own room, leaving Seohyun crouched down on floor crying heartwrenchingly, her nanny comforting her beside.

Yoona too went for her house with a heavy heart. Seeing all that she was now afraid that she will have her love back. 

That night both of them cried themselves to sleep, with Seohyun hugging her nanny and Yoona hugging the plush toy her mother had gifted her. Praying God for their love.