The first time we met

Where fate leads

After Yoona's partial encounter with her,she ran from there and headed straight towards her apartment. Her heart was still racing and her mind was filled with hundreds of possibilities and what if's. What if she had seen her? What would be her reaction? Was that her child? What could they have said if they actually talk? Will they meet again? What will they do if that happens? And so on......

Yoona sighed as she thought what sort of game her fate is playing with her? Why  their ways collides time and again, only to drift apart! Only to suffer afterwards. Yoona's head was less as she begins to reminisce  their past and how they met.

5 years prior

It was final year of Yoona's  high school. Ever since her mother died, she had to struggle a lot for continuing her studies. She could barely fulfill her basic needs with her part time jobs. To continue her studies she has to get the scholarships. Therefore, Yoona studied in whatever time she got free. She studied in lunch break, during the free time between her shifts and when she was home. She even stayed in the library till late night. It doesn't matter, as she wasn't awaited by anyone at home.

So, likewise Yoona had to struggle for everything in her life. She was thinking to get through this final year the same way, getting a scholarship for university and finally landing herself an actual job. That can provide her with necessities and other things. 

However, what Yoona didn't know was that this year is going to change her life for the second time. First time was because of Yuri. And this time because of someone special.Which is going to have an impact on her for the rest of her life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl was fast walking in the corridors of Seoul High. It was her first day at her new school. She was a transferred student from Jeju. She was rushing past everyone in her need to find the principal's office. Finally, after much efforts, she found the office. By the time she reached there she was panting. She took time to even out her breathing and compose herself. She knocked on the door twice and entered after hearing a "come in".

"Good morning Sir! I am the new student. My father must had talked to you."

" You must be Miss Seohyun!"

"Yes sir."

" Yes, your father had talked about you. Here's your schedule and your first class is about to start in 10 minutes. I'll call someone to guide you there. Good luck and I hope you have a successful year in here." the principle,Mr Han, completed with a smile.

" Thank You Sir!"

Seohyun was then guided by the student council president. His name was Jae Joon. He invited her for lunch with him and his friends during break. She thanked her and he headed towards his own class. Seohyun took a deep breath and opened the door to her class. Her first lecture was history" Oh great!" she though  

she thought being sarcastic. The teacher was yet to come. When she roamed her eyes around, it seemed to be a typical classroom scene to her. But a few seconds later something or rather someone caught her eyes.

At the top left corner of the classroom sat a girl. She was all alone with nobody to be bothered to talk to her. Neither she seemed interested in socializing as she was staring blankly outside the window on her side. What was she staring at, was another thing. But she did looked towards her direction, when she felt someone's eyes at her. The moment their eyes met,Seohyun felt something inside. She didn't know what it was but made her feel weird.Although the girl was'nt with some extraordinary beauty, still Seohyun finds herself attracted somehow. Maybe it was some invisible force, some unexplainable occurence of universe or anything else, Seohyun can't explain. But the girl got her intrigued enough, which was something hard to happen with Seohyun.

The girl looked away without anything, as if disregarding Seohyun's existence. But now, Seohyun was adamant to know more about the girl. Or else, the curious storm  which had aroused in her heart and mind wont be settled down.Before Seohyun could make any move to talk to that girl or even approached her the teacher came. So, she hurriedly took the first empty seat she got, which was on the third row in the center. Thinking about grabbing a chance to talk to that girl later.