POST

ILYSB

DONGHAE POV:


“I miss you too Hae. Goodnight. Xoxo"


I kept on looking at her reply. I don’t know what to respond. It has been minutes now and I’m still thinking if I’m dreaming or what not.


I kept on typing on my phone then I erased it afterwards.


And I decided to just reply in the safest way.

 

‘Goodnight!’

 

I hit send and closed my eyes. After a minute I heard my phone ring and I saw her number on my screen. She’s calling me! Ottoke!

 

“Hello.”


“Hey, why are you still awake?” she said and I can hear tiredness from the way she talk.


“Ahhhh----uhmmm the boys are having a good time here. We decided to sleep minutes ago.”


“Oh I see. That’s good to hear.”


“You? Why are you still awake? It’s near 3am already.” I looked at my alarm clock. Its’ 2.55 am.


“Just got home from the shoot.” I can hear her yawning on the other line.


“You sound so tired. You must be sleepy by now?.”


“Oh I’m sorry. Haha yeah, sleep is calling me and the main reason why I called you instead of sending a message. I’m too tired to type.” I heard her laugh.


“Oh I see. Hehe. Don’t stress yourself too much. You should sleep now and have a good rest.”


“Thanks Hae! You sleep too okay? I think staying up late is not good for you. You suddenly text me randomly. Kekeke!”


“Hmmmm. Well uhmmmm just don’t mind the text you received.”


“So you don’t miss me?”


Uhhhh—nooo. Uhhhh--- yes, I ---- miss you.” I said it like a whisper. I’m shy to admit I miss her. I cant see her reaction so I’m worried she might get awkward with me.


I heard her laugh on the other line. Ughh! This is what I’m scared of. She might not take it seriously.

 

“And I miss you too!” she said. “Goodnight Hae! Sleep tight!” and she ended the call.

 

HECK! I thought the text is already too much for my heart but hearing it from her is killing me more. I touch my chest and my heart is really beating fast. It’s so strange I might get heart attack? I stared at my screen. She said I miss you too.

 

“Sleeptight Dara! I hope to see you soon.” And I happily went to dreamland.

 

Morning came and I woke up early. The first thing I checked is my phone if there’s any message. I have messages but I didn’t receive any text from her. Maybe she’s still asleep. Should I text her first?

 

Then suddenly a voice kept on replaying on my mind it’s about what my hyungs told me last night. I look at my self in the mirror. What if?

“Ya, Donghae! You better make a move on her or someone else will.”
“And you’ll gonna regret it when that time comes.”

 

WHAT IF SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?


But hyung told me she’s still single. That’s right I’ll greet her. We’re friends I think it’s not wrong to greet a friend.

 

I finally decided to text her after brushing. It’s a long argument between me and myself.

 

‘Good morning! :)'

 

After I send the message I went to the kitchen to look for food. My brothers are all busy with their own thing.


“Did noona replied you hyung?” Wookie said while eating.

 

I just nodded and started eating.

 

“Hyunngggg! What did noona say?” Kyu went to my side. I looked at him with a deathly glare. “I’m sorry.” He said sheepishly.

 

“Don’t talk to me!”

 

“Ughh! Hyung, I’m sorry. Forgive me.” He clings onto my shoulder.

 

“You better not do it again. Or I’ll really kill you!” I punch his side.

 

“Looking at your reaction today it seems like something good happened last night?” Yesung hyung said with a smirk on his face.

 

“And he woke up really early” Siwon hyung said.

 

“And he’s not grumpy after what Kyu did to him.” Sungmin hyung said laughing.

 

“Ughhh! What’s will all your observations?” I hissed at them.

 

“What did Dara say?” Heechul hyung said.

 

“Guess?” I playfully answered them.

 

“Hmm, she replied ‘Who are you?”Shindong hyung said, busy eating his ramen. And they all laugh.

 

“No.”

 

“She said ‘Get lost!?” Heechul hyung said and another round of laughter from them.

 

“Aniiii!” I am so done with these guys! My brothers mind are really crazy.

 

“I think I know the answer!” I looked up at Hyukjae, he’s holding my phone and smirking. “He already set up a password on his phone so it means you and Dara are dating now??”

 

They all went to Hyukjae and checked my phone.

 

“Wow! There’s really a password!” Kyu said laughing.

 

“No! It’s not like that. I set up my password so you wont play with my phone.” I grab my phone from Kyu.

 

“So what did Dara replied? Come on!” Teukkie hyung said impatiently. He’s busy cleaning the table.

 

“Hyung, he just said I miss you too.” I said almost in a whisper. I’m shy.

 

“WHAAAAAAT??”

 

“She said I miss you too!” I shouted at them and covered my face.

 

“Really???” all of them said in unison.

 

“Yes! Why does it seem like you guys don’t believe me?”

 

“OMMO!” they started hugging and punching me.

 

“That’s my brother!”

 

“Ya! Hyung! We’re so happy for you!”


“Hae, welcome to the crazily inlove club!” Sungmin hyung said.

 

 

DARA POV:

Last night was too exhausting for me. I arrived home at 2.30 am and decided to reply Donghae’s message. And I received another text from him after minutes. He just said goodnight. This guy really has limited vocabulary words.

 

I remember the time I met him here in Venice, I think I can count the words that he said to me and the only thing I learn by heart from him is he saidBut maybe, just maybe you let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes. Don’t remain stuck on the same page. Life’s too short to stuck on the same person”

 

Those words really wedged on my mind for a long time. And maybe one of the reasons why I started to fix my life and become better.

 

I smiled remembering how we first met. It’s really a crazy moment.

 

I decide to just call him last night coz I’m too tired to reply to his text. So we talked. He’s really fun to tease. I can imagine him covering his face again while smiling.

 

I woke up at 9am and checked on my phone, I received a text from him saying good morning. I checked the message and it has been delivered at 6am. Wow? He only slept for 3 hours?

 

I decided to respond later. Hmmm well let me do a quick research about him first since my breakfast is still not here. I checked on a website and something really caught my eye. It’s a very random post and it’s on his instagram.

 

I checked on the comments first and what I’m reading is the same thing. People are saying that his girl is the luckiest. He is the sweetest and he is such a gentleman. His girlfriend will surely be treated like a princess.

 

And wait there’s more, ‘I wish I am that girl oppa!’

 

I cant believed these girls? How can they confess to him that easily? Oh God! They’re so annoying!

 

Well let me read it now. Hmmm. And this posts has a lot of likes and comments huh!

 

“Be a man, not just another guy..”

 

Now this is really interesting huh. Lets see what he have in mind. Just basing from the title it seems like Donghae is someone who doesnt play with girls. Not a heartbreaker. Maybe he never had a girlfriend?

 

Oh God this curiosity will be the end of me. So yeah let me read it again.


"It’s kind of difficult to prove nowadays how different you are from other guys to your soon to be lady. Well it’s not just about proving, it’s about who you really are.

I’m just kind of missing the feeling.

But if ever I meet her again, (here I go)"


So he already met someone? I scroll down again. Im really curious of his thoughts on things like this.

 

"I will always tell her every morning, every single day, every minute how beautiful she is. I’ll tell her everyday that no other girl will be prettier than her and that is because it is true. (common lines pfft, but this is simply what we want to say)

I’m going to talk to her everyday like it’s always a new day. But if ever I’ll run out of words, I’ll always remind her how we met and how I felt the first time I saw her. (Telling her these kind of stories even if you repeat it every time will not her, for sure she’ll love it.)

The shortest message that I’ll give to her is “I love you :)” isn’t that short but “pouring-ly” meaningful? I guess she’ll have to get used to it.

 

YES LEE DONGHAE YOU GOT IT RIGHT! I LOVE YOU is very meaningful. You got it exactly babe! One point for you. Ha

 

"Doesn’t matter where we are, as long as we’ll have that tact communication and the presence. True love will work it all. There’s no reason for the both of you to have problems in your relationship/long distance relationship.

One text in the morning for a start, one in the afternoon and one in the evening that’ll end it all with a smile, it’ll all work."

 

Another point..Communication is really important to make a relationship work.

 

"Maybe there’ll be some glitches from me, but for sure she’ll understand why. It’s all for her.

That very short shorts? I don’t want another guy thinking dirty stuffs about that from her."

 

 

Oh so he's kinda conservative huh. Hmmm. So what about me? I sometimes wear very short shorts. Ottoke! Stop it Dara! Why am I concern with his opinion on things?

 

"Maybe she’ll tell me that there are tons of prettier girls out there. But I’ll prove her that falling in love will do much more than just that. They won’t matter at all.

I’ll always hug her in front of a thousands out there just to tell them that my hands already belong to one. The temptation is nothing. Everything’s nothing knowing that she’s already my everything."

 

The last line where did he learn all these stuff? This makes other girls hope high and him being the standard for an ideal boyfriend.

 

"My father thought me the real deals in life. He doesn’t want me to go into serious relationship at the early age (well what kind of parent would want you to?)

The point is, despite these kinds of advises, he never thought me to play with women. What exactly my mom would feel if ever he would do such thing? He told me one thing that I would never forget:

 

“Just be happy of what you have son, you don’t need to play with other people just to satisfy yourself. Through your music, you’ll find your joy.”

Makes sense right? I mean it just depends on how a guy thinks.


A funny thing my uncle told me once. “Just be professional in life and temptations won’t lure you. painters? Doctors? Every person who has a job that involves of women? Does these tempt them? Ask yourself.”

I get the point there, just sharing. *laughs*

See what I mean? I don’t really know what topic this post contains, I have just let all my thoughts out. Peace!"

 

“AWWWWW. I WISH I AM THAT GIRL!”

Oh crap! I pinch my cheeks! I didn’t said that!
WHOAH! That’s really a long posts huh! This guy has these thoughts all this time? I cant believe it! His good with words huh!


I scrolled on the date. Feb. 14, 2016. Oh and it’s on a Valentines day. What a hopeless romantic guy.

But wait, why do I feel like I can relate to what his fans had commented? Why is that girl so lucky?

I mean her future girl is so lucky but he said ‘if ever I meet her again’ so that means he already met someone before, right?

Hmmm. It stings.

Those are the things I have always hoped my future boyfriend will do.

 

How can I make you mine Lee Donghae?