NO OTHER I

ILYSB

Two days after SBS I was busy preparing for my first photoshoot within SM. I heard that I will be shooting with couple of guys for their music video and this photoshoot is for their promotional photos.

“Dara-shi, are you okay with the concept?” my manager asked he looks worried coz he knows I’m not that confident with guys around.

“Yes! Don’t worry about me! I will be fine!” I smiled at him and tap his shoulder.

“You sure?”

“Neh! Fighting! I’m a woman now!”

“Tsss! That makes me worry more! You don’t really interact with guys around.”

“Hey, what about you?. Haha we always talk!”

“I’m different!” he waved his hands trying to dismiss the argument. “Tell me if you need anything okay?”

“Neh!”

After my manager went to the crew I started reading the concept again and familiarizing the things that I should do, from the right emotions and the right actions. This is not the first time that I will be having a photoshoot so I’m pretty confident about this. Though it’s really hard to portray emotions with a guy or guys around but I mastered all that when I was working in Italy.

 

I was busy scanning my phone when the crew started to walk back and forth in front of me. Everyone’s been rushing. They seem to be in panicked while preparing for the shoot.

 

Outside I hear a lot of screams but I can’t clearly hear what they are saying, must be fans eh? My partner might be famous. This is exciting!

 

“Miss Dara, is it okay if you wait here for a moment we will just do the make up for your partners.” One of the crew said looking scared.

I smiled at her. “Sure! I’m okay!”

“Thank you Miss Dara! Do you need anything?”

“Ahhhh. Nothing! I’m good. Just call me if the shoot starts okay?”

“Yes Miss!”

“By the way, who will be my partner today?”

Super Junior!”

“Huh?”

“Some members of the Super Junior Miss.”

“Really? Hmmm, are you sure?”

“Yes miss! That’s why we’re getting crazy here coz they’re too many and they haven’t prepared anything.”

“Oh I see. Okay then! Go!”

“Thank you Miss. If you need anything just call us.”

 

SUPER JUNIOR WILL BE MY PARTNER????


THE UNIVERSE MUST HAVE HATED ME IN MY PAST LIFE!

 

But wait why am I overacting? So what if it’s Super Junior?


It’s not an assurance that he will be there. The crew said it’s just some members. So chances are he might not be part of it. Yes that’s right! I just have to optimistic that he will not be part of the members that are here today.

 

Ughhhhh! This is frustrating! I better try to sleep first!

 

Right! It might take some time for them to finish their make-up and their outfits as well. I need to take a nap so I will be recharged.


This whole thing is draining my energy even if we haven’t started the shoot.

 


DONGHAE POV:


“Donghae-shi, are you okay with your make-up? Or do you want it to be darker?” the make-up artist asked me checking my face.

“I’m good with this one. You know I rarely put make-ups.” I smiled at her.

“Right! Then I’ll leave you here okay? Just call me if you need retouch!”

“Neh! Thank you!”

 

The makeup artist left and I was alone in the room coz my other brothers are busy changing.
I decided to roam around and found our manager busy drinking coffee.

 

“Hyung, do you happen to know who our partner is?”

“Your partner?” my manager looked at me with a teasing look.

“Yes?”

“I don’t know.” He laughed.

“Eh? You’re lying.” I pouted and sat beside him. “Just give me a hint. Why are you keeping it to us? Is she someone we don’t know?”

“Tsk! You will know her later. Just relax there.”

 

He pushed me away. What’s wrong with knowing the name of our partner? I decided to check on my brothers. They might know the girl.

 

“Hyunnnggggg, do you have any idea who will be our partner?” I asked Leeteuk hyung who just came out from the fitting room.

“Ani! I don’t. Manager’s been too silent about her.”

“I see. Hyukjaeeeee! Have you seen our partner?”

“Ani! But I have heard from the staffs that she’s really pretty but they didn’t tell me her name!”

“Oh? That’s really weird”

“Well yeah but at the same time it’s more exciting right?” Hyuk said.

“what if its Dara?” Yesung hyung asked.

I frozed.

“Huh?”

“I said what if we’ll be paired with Dara?” Yesung hyung stared at me.

“I don’t think so?” I smiled.

“We can never tell! She’s a model.” Heechul hyung said. “Ahhh right! She said last time that she signed up with SM! So chances are she will be working with us!”

“Really?” Yesung, Leeteuk, Hyukjae said in unison

“Yes. I had a little chitchat with her during SBS. She mention that she signed up with SM. She was personally picked by Mr. Lee because of her popularity.”

“So that means we’ll be seeing her from time to time?” Shingdong hyung asked.

“Not sure though! I think she’s been offered by YG as well.”

“She must be really in demand huh?” I said.

“Well she is. From what we searched about her last time she can actually signed up with any agency in Korea.” Leeteuk hyung said

“that’s how popular she is?” Hyuk asked

“Neh! She is really THAT popular!” Our manager said as a matter of fact. We turned our attention to him. “Her popularity will boost our international sales!”

“So hyung, she is our partner?” Yesung hyung asked.

“SECRET!” he laughed. “Hae, better review the paper that was given to you earlier and work on your emotion. Okay?”

“WHY ME?” I point at myself.

“You might laugh during the shoot!”

And I received numerous laughs from my brothers. These guys! I left them and decided to check the other room to review the script.

 

I sat on a vacant seat and put on my headset and listen to our song. I closed my eyes but suddenly I felt like someone’s watching me.

 

I decided to ignore the feeling and continued to close my eyes.

 

“Why do I feel like someone’s watching me?” I said without opening my eyes.

“Ahem!”

 

I opened my eyes and I saw her in front of me with a confused and shocked look as if she saw a ghost. She’s covering then she shifted her hands to cover her face. So cuteeeee~!

 

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! I was stunned for a moment and did not say any word. I just stared at her figure in front of me, I must be dreaming? But I did not sleep?

 

“Hello!” she said with a half-smile. So this is not a dream. She’s really in front of me.

“Oh hi?----- Long time no see?” I smirked. I pinched myself just to check if I’m really awake.

“Neh.” she bowed down looking so shy to look at me.

 

After that everything became awkward. She did not say a word and so am I. I don’t know what to say to her. Should I ask her if how’s she doing after she left? Would it be too much?

 

Ugghhh! I don’t know! This is really awkward. So I decided to go out of the room coz I feel like suffocating.

 

I took a deep breath. Should I go back or now? But its too rude to just walked out without any word and so I went back inside. I saw her fanning herself. She must be awkward and nervous too basing from the way she inhales and exhales.

 

“Ahmmmm/Ahmmmmm!”

“Go ahead!” she said.

“No! Go ahead. Ladies first! I’m sorry for that, I just need to breath!” I said trying to look calm but my insides are really trembling.

I don’t know what to say.”

“Same here!” I smiled a bit. She feels the same. Ughhh! This gets more awkward. Brothersssss, where are you?

“Ahhhh. Yeah. Well. Ahhh I’m Dara! Iwillbeworkingwithyouguyswiththisshootpleasetakecareofme!”

“Ha? I’m sorry but you talked too fast!”

“Ahhh. I will be working with you with this shoot please take care of me!” she bit her lower lip and bowed down.

“Well this is not the first time that I met you. Let’s forget all that. I’m Donghae!” I smiled at her.

“Nice to meet you in my sober self!” she smiled.

“Neh! How are you?”

“I’m good. And you? You’re group’s really famous!”

“Ahhh thank you. I’m doing well. How’s your boyfriend?”

“Eh?”

“Oh! I’m sorry”

“No it’s okay! I should be the one asking for forgiveness for all the things I’ve done with you before. Honestly, that’s not my real self. Mianheeeee!”

“It’s okay! That’s all in the past.”

“And I’m sorry for being such a burden. Nothing happened between us right?”
I choked at her question. Oh God, she’s still the same straightforward woman I met three years ago.

“Yes, nothing. I’m not that type of man.”

“Oh good! I’ve been wanting to ask you that the first time I recognized you in SBS.” she smiled feeling relieve from what I said. “You know I was really worried coz the moment I woke up I’m not wearing the same dress! I thought something happened. Oh thank you!” she clap her hands, smiling widely at me.

I took a step back and covered myself. She looked at me and realized something and laughed.

“I won’t do something that will humiliate the both of us!” she winked. “Though I wanted to give you a hug but I will stop here. Gomawo Hae-ah!”

“No problem! Let’s work hard today!”

“Yes! I’m looking forward for an easy photoshoot with you and your members” she smiled.

“So wait, you are the girl? I mean the only girl for our shoot?”

“I think so?”

 

We are suddenly interrupted when my manager and a guy went inside the room. They look shocked seeing us.

 

“Oh hyung!”

“Oh Hae, good thing you already saw your partner!” manager said. “This is Dara and this man beside me is her manager.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Donghae of Super Junior!” I bowed.

“Oh hello! Nice to meet you! Please take care of our Dara okay?” her manager said with a smile. He seems nice.

“Neh!” I smiled.

“Don’t worry, Donghae here is a gentle man. He will surely take care of Dara.” He winked at me. I think my manager knows our past.

“That’s great to hear! Let’s go I’ll introduce you to the rest of the members Dara!”

 

SO IT’S REALLY HER.

 

SHE’S GONNA BE THE ONE!

 

 

THIRD PERSON POV:

They went to the other room where his other members are staying. Hae decided to go with them since his brothers are really scary when they know something. He’s already sweating. Feeling unease with the possibility of Dara meeting his brothers.

“Okay boys!” his manager called.

Everyone turned their heads and look all shock. Dara’s feeling a bit nervous so she kept on pinching her hand.

“Hey what’s with your expressions?” manager said. “So this is Dara, she will be the muse of your music video and your photoshoot for today! Please be good to her and stop being so playful around okay?”

 

The boys just nodded their heads still looking at Dara. Heechul’s the first one to move on from the shock.

 

“Daraaaa! We met again!” Heechul said and put his arms on her shoulder.

“Ya Heenim! I told you to behave!” manager said.

“That’s okay. We already work two days ago!” Heenim said with a proud look.

“Hyung, I will introduce them for you. So don’t worry we will take care of Dara in the set! Trust us!” Heechul said.

“Okay okay! Behave!” he pointed his fingers on the boys. “Lets go!” he said to Dara’s manager.

“Dara, again just call me if you need anything. Okay?” her manager said then bid goodbye with their manager.

“Yeeeey! Darashiiiiii! You look really pretty today!” Heechul hyung said checking her looks. “And your nails red, my favorite color!” he giggles as he hold Dara’s hand.

“Ya Heenim!” Teuk hyung said. “Stop that! Anyway, hello Dara I’m Leeteuk! I’m the leader. My brothers will be introducing their self one by one.”

“Hello!” she smiled and bowed.

“Hello noonaaaaa!” Kyu and Wookie said.

“Ommo! Hello?” she covered half shocked with the two.

“Ya! You two! Where have you been?” Teuk hyung.

“We were just checking out the place hyung! Hello noona! I’m Ryeowook!”

“Annyeonhaseyo noona, I’m Kyuhyun. I’m the maknae and the most handsome!”

 

Dara laughed. She thinks that these guys are really funny and easy to work with coz they seem to be playful around her. She feels more comfortable just by looking at Kyu and Wookie. She laugh at their cuteness and pinched their cheeks.

 

“Aigoo, you two are so cute!” she said smiling sweetly at the two.

 

Donghae’s forehead crease of what Dara did. The boys stared at her.

 

“Ahem! Someone’s jealous!” Hyukjae said. And drag Kyu and Wookie with him. “Hello, I’m Hyukjae!”

“Hello!” she smiled and bowed.

“Hello Dara-shi, I am Shindong!”

“I am Sungmin”

“I am Choi Siwon!” he extended his hand. Dara accepted it and bowed as well.

“Nice to meet you all! You guys are really friendly. I’m so nervous earlier just by looking at you guys! Let’s work hard and please take care of me!”

“Ya, Donghae! You haven’t introduced yourself!” Heechul said.

“We met before!” Dara said.

They all look at her.

“It’s a long story. Hehe”

“So you two have memories before?” Teuk

“Hyung, let’s not make her uncomfortable.” Hae put his arms on Teuk’s shoulder.

“Someone’s inlove!” Yesung and Siwon said.

“Noona! Do you have a boyfriend?” Wookie asked.

“Ahhhm no!”

“Really? What’s your ideal type noona?” Kyu asked and went near Dara.

“Ahmmmm. Nothing in particular!”

“Do you like fish, Darashi?” Shindong asked and the guys laugh.

“Eh?”

“Don’t mind them.” Hae said trying to save her from his brothers.

“Someone’s being protective!” Sungmin said.

“And inlove!” Yesung.

“And this is awkward! Let’s go!” Hyuk said.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello readers!
I’m really heartbroken right now with Kim Jonghyun! Huhuhu so please bear with me and this update. It’s boring and I’m really sad while writing this.
Let’s take time to listen to his songs and Lee Hi’s BREATHE it’s composed by Jonghyun! Let’s pray for him and his soul.
If you’re going through depression, please please please tell your family and friends, or you can tell me. Let’s not judge those people with depression. Let’s not laugh at them. Let’s cheer them up and let’s shower them with optimism and love okay?
Fighting!