TEXT

ILYSB

It’s almost February.

 

Weeks had passed and we’re done with the shoot for their “NO OTHER” music video. The management decided to release it before Valentines Day. What a concept.

 

 

It was a good time working with the guys especially DONGHAE. He’s so handsome. I admitted to myself that I’m really attracted to his face. It’s just the visuals. YEAH, JUST VISUALS and I’m not being defensive here.

 

 

I think he already noticed that I’m checking him out and stares at his face, coz every time I look at him he’s also looking at me. And we end up smiling to each other then look at different direction after that. What I noticed the most with him is that he always covers his face with his hand when he smiles.

 

 

During the shoot there are times that he would ask me if I’m okay or if his brothers are bothering me a lot, he’s way too caring for a man. And it makes my heart flutter. I don’t want to lie to myself but it’s really making me giddy every time he does that. It maybe small but for me small act of kindness always matter.

 

 

There was one time that our manager brought us coffee, he offered me one but I don’t drink coffee so he end up buying chocolate drink for me at 6 am. I never thought he would do that. After that incident he will always tell his manager to buy a chocolate drink for me and that gathered him a couple of teasing from his brothers. His brothers mock him a lot and he just end up punching them playfully.

 

Sometimes the guys would push him and order him to give me this, give me that or ask me this, ask me that. And when I smile to him they will all shout and cheer. I don’t know why they kept on teasing him and I never bother to ask one of his brothers for the reason.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

I woke up extra early today because we are called for a meeting at SM.

 

So we are gathered here in SM’s office to watch the entire music video, it was good and I can say it’s really romantic. Never thought it would turn out to be really eye catching. It felt so dreamy, like it’s good to be inlove. But who am I kidding here? I’m single and still hoping for those things to happen to me.

 

I also want to go on dates and receive flowers and chocolates from my boyfriend. Go on random trips or him giving me surprises like dancing for me, show up with balloons and hearts and roses. I’m a hopeless romantic for love.

 

 

“Good job guys!” SuJu’s manager said waking me up from my dreamy state. “You worked really hard and the outcome is perfect! Thank you for all your hardwork! Special thanks to Dara here for being part of the video.”

 

He stood up and gave me a bouquet of flowers. I happily accepted it.

 

“Thank you too! It was a pleasure working with you and your boys” I gave him my sincerest smile.

 

“Thank you. I apologize in behalf of my boys if they are really loud and playful”

 

“It’s fine. I actually felt very comfortable with them being their normal self.” I look at the boys one by one and smiled at them. They also smiled back.

 

 

“Thank you Dara! Okay guys, since we’re done with this project we will have a dinner date together before we release the video okay? We will just inform you about the schedule it will probably be next week.”

 

 

“YEAHHHHHHHHH!” the guys shouted at the same time. They are really happy. For the few weeks I’ve worked with them I can say that they really value their time together, they bicker a lot, bully each other from time to time, mess up in the set, eat a lot but one thing is certain there was never a dull moment with them. They are a family.

 

I can’t believe that their leader was able to keep them intact amidst all their personality difference. He surely has a lot of patience.

 

I’m glad I was given the chance to work with them.

 

 

“Noona, are you coming with us for the dinner party?” Kyu said.

 

 

“I’m not sure.”

 

 

“But why?” he pouted. I laughed.

 

 

“You know aegyo doesn’t really suit you!”

 

 

“Ugh! You’re now a bully noona!” he whined.

 

“Hahaha! I’m sorry. But honestly, I’m not really sure about the dinner party.”

 

“Noona, call your manager.” Wookie said.

 

“Yes and tell him to let you have dinner with us.” Yesung said.

 

“Darashiiiii, it’s not the first time you dine with us so I think it’s fine with him.” Heechul said putting his arm on my shoulder. “Come on join with us! It will be boring without you”

 

 

“Yes Dara! Join us! Donghae will be lonely if you’re not going.” Hyukjae said, his arm on Hae’s shoulder.

 

 

“Do you want me to go?” I looked at Hae and he seems serious.

 

 

“Uhmmmm…” he hesitantly said.

 

 

“Come on, just say yes!” Siwon said pushing him a little.

 

 

“Yeah. You should join us.” Hae said looking at his brothers.

 

 

I laughed at him. He cant look at me in the eyes.

 

 

“Give me your phone.” I said to him. Looking confused he still gave it to me. I typed in my number.

 

 

“Call me.” I gave his cellphone back to him.

 

 

And the boys started being loud again and went near him and tried to grab his phone. They are all laughing and him blushing.

 

 

“Ya, Dara! You should also call us” Heechul said. “It’s so unfair.”

 

 

“Hyung, just give it to Donghae hyung. Give him a chance.” Sungmin said.

 

 

“Don’t barge in to their story.” Shindong said.

 

 

“Hey guys, I really need to go. I’m gonna catch up with you soon okay?” I bowed to them and they did the same.

 

 

As I leave them, the boys are still harassing Hae over his phone. I waved at him and he waved back with a smile.

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

After the meeting, I went straight to the airport. I am leaving for Venice for a two days photoshoot.

 

“Go to sleep first.” my manager said and gave me an eye mask.

 

“Thank you. Wake me up when we arrive okay?”

 

 

And I dozed up.

 

 

After a tiring travel, I landed in Venice and started with my work immediately. Modeling duties is really tiring but at the same time it’s fun. I got to wear dresses for free. And I got to wear them first before it’s available in the market. I got to endorse them and I’m invited to every fashion event.

 

 

I may not be gifted with the perfect body but the good thing about my work is that I didn’t feel any insecurity at all because the people accepted me for what I am. I am not the supermodel type that struts on runway all the time. I endorse beauty products more and couple of branded clothing lines.

 

 

I worked hard to achieve where I am now. The three years had been a total struggle for me. I sleep for only hours and then get my to work coz again I’m not born with a silver spoon.

 

 

Looking back at myself three years ago I was a broken soul. I had my share of depression and breakdowns. I would cry at night after a work and cry when I wake up. It was hard. It was draining me. Sometimes I see myself checking for news about him and end up crying again.

 

 

Then one day I decided to stop everything. I cut my hair short. Deactivated every social media accounts and started with my life from scratch.

 

I met couple of guys, dated them. But none of them will last for a couple of months. I always break up with them coz I’m scared with the possibility of getting myself hurt again.

 

I have one guy that has been my constant. He’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a good friend. He’s an idol and a model as well. He had been my comfort zone for three years.

 

“SANDARA PARK!”

 

“KIM JAEJOONG!”

 

“I miss you!” he said and hug me and started ruining my hair.

 

“I don’t.”

 

“Ugh! Still cold! How are you? How’s Korea?”

 

“Still Korea. How are you? When are you going home?” I raised my brow while I’m checking him out. Something changed with this guy. He has this glowing smile today which is very weird. Or I didn’t noticed this before coz we’re too closed?

 

“Next week. Good to see you here again. I thought you’ll be in Korea for couple of months. I was expecting to see you there when I get back”

 

“Well yeah, but had to rush back here for this shoot.” I pouted. He laughed and gave me a chocolate drink.

 

“So you don’t want to work with me?”

 

“Yeah.” I gave him a boring nod.

 

“Mean! After all this years?” he acted as if he’s hurt with all his puppy eyes look.

 

“Shut it!” I gave him a deathly glare. “You better be careful with the girls there!”

 

“Don’t worry you always have my heart! You always do babe!” he put his hand on his chest and laughed.

 

 

“Ugh! You’re so annoying!” I stomp my feet in annoyance.

 

 

“Hahaha! You’re really cute when you're annoyed”

 

 

I punch him in the shoulder and he just laughed at me again. This guy! Why are we even friends?

 

 

“Don’t worry I’ll keep you updated okay?”

 

 

“You better be! I’m leaving in two days. So I’ll see you in Korea okay?

 

 

"Pick me up in the airport and bring a banner with all the hearts on it! I'll expect that" he winked at me.

 

 

"Yuck! Its so creepy!" I cringed my nose.

 

"It's romantic! Paboo!" he flicked his finger on my forehead.

 

"Ouch! I hate you!" I pinch his arm.

 

"Ouch! Why are you always harassing me?"

 

"Coz you're pissing me off always!"

 

"Haha. No! I think you really love me though. As they say the more you hate the more you love!”

 

"Oh God! Not again!" I covered my ears and started walking out.

 

"Ya! Hahaha! Come back here!" he grabbed my hand and put his arms around my shoulder. "I'm kidding okay?"

 

"Whatever. Text me when you get back!"

 

“Yes maam! See you! Anyway, ’ll go ahead first. Had to go to an event! Bye Dara baby! Always know you have my heart!” he patted my head and I felt him kissed my hair. I punched his tummy and he laughed harder.

 

He always do that every time we see each other. He keeps on saying nonsense things and teasing me. Also, he has this habit of kissing me in the hair and forehead like a baby.

 

 

 

I got distracted when I received a message, I looked at it and it’s from an unknown number. I disregarded it. Maybe wrong send.

 

“Hi.”

 

I deleted the message. After a few seconds I received a text again.

 

“Its Lee Donghae

 

I miss you. :(”

 

I checked it one more time. LEE DONGHAE?

 

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV:

 

 

“Hyung, go ahead and text Dara noona!” Kyu said.

 

 

The boys had been pestering me the whole day. When Dara gave me her number they keep on asking if I already texted her.

 

 

“Ya, Donghae! You better make a move on her or someone else will.” Shindong hyung said.

 

 

“And you’ll gonna regret it when that time comes.” Yesung said.

 

 

“Ughhhhhhhh! What should I say?”

 

Kyu grabbed my phone and open it. He easily managed to open my phone coz I don’t have any password on it.

 

 

Soon, I will put password after this coz they will surely mess up my life.

 

“Lets say ‘Hi’” Kyu typed and send it. “There!”

 

“Ya, you should introduce that its Donghae hyung” Wookie said and grabbed the phone from Kyu. These two evil maknaes!

 

“Lets put ‘Its Lee Donghae’” Wookie typed and send it. “This is the right way.” He showed it to Kyu. The latter grab the phone again and begin typing with an evil smile.

 

 

He returned it to me and run to his room. I checked the phone and WTF!

 

 

The evil maknae just typed in “I miss you. :(” with a sad emoji.

 

 

“CHO KYUHYUUUUN! I WILL KILL YOU! YOU LITTLE BRAT!” I shouted and run to his room. He already locked his door.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Leeteuk hyung asked, confused with my outrage.

 

“Kyu texted Dara ‘I miss you’”

 

“So?”

 

“Using my phone!” I showed him the message.

 

“Really? HAHAHAHAHA” Leeteuk hyung just laughed.

 

 

“I’m dead!”

 

 

“You can do it! Hae-ah fighting!” he left me after patting my back.

 

 

“What should I do?” I asked Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung and Hyukjae who’s also busy with their phones.

 

 

“Ask Heechul.” Sungmin said.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Heechul hyung pop out his head from the kitchen.

 

 

Kyu sent I miss you to Dara!” I sat on the floor.

 

 

“Hahahahaha! Just wait for her reply.” He shouted.

 

 

“Ugh! Kyuhyun will surely be dead once he went out of his room.” If looks could kill I’m pretty sure Kyu has been long dead by now.

 

 

“Did she replied?” Hyukjae went near me and check my phone.

 

 

“No. Wait, I should explain right?”

 

 

“Nooooo!” Yesung hyung said and grab the phone. “We should wait for her reply.”

 

 

“Right!” Hyukjae said. “its already late. Maybe she’s asleep by now.”

 

 

“I heard she flew back to Venice after our meeting earlier.” Shindong said. “She must be tired from all the work.”

 

 

“Awwww! Noona must have been exhausted from all the travel” – Wookie with his worried expression.

 

 

“Exactly! So maybe she can read your message by tomorrow!” Hyuk stood up. “Let’s all sleep. Just text her goodnight”

 

 

“Yeah that’s better.” Siwon hyung said. “Or do you want us to do it for you?” he smirk.

 

 

“No! I’m going to sleep!” I drag myself to my room and went straight to my bed.

 

 

I keep on looking at my phone. After two hours, I’m still awake and it’s already 2am in my clock. I already changed my password for the 15th time and still I didn’t receive any reply. Maybe this is not her number.

 

 

Yes, why should I worry? She must have put in a wrong number. RIGHT! I should not worry. Haha! Okay, so yes that’s it! I will now go to sleep.

 

 

*toot*

 

 

I heard my phone beep while I’m talking to myself.

 

 

‘I miss you too Hae. Goodnight! Xoxo, Dara’

 

 

And the phone landed on my face.

 

 

“AWWWWW!” I quickly sat and picked up the phone and massaged my nose.

 

 

I opened it, blink a couple of times and read the message again.

 

 

"I miss you too Hae. Goodnight! Xoxo, Dara"

 

 

 

IS THIS REAL?