KOREA

ILYSB

THREE YEARS AFTER

 

“Europe based actress and model Sandara Park is back in Korea.”

Sandara Park, a young and talented woman who became extra popular in Italy for her extraordinary beauty and charisma is now in the country.

Dara is spotted in the airport earlier today wearing a simple white shirt and tattered jeans. She is said to be doing some projects in the country for a couple of months and will be back to Italy.

Who is Dara?

She was a former member of the famous girl group now “2NE1”. Some of you might not know here because during her stay in Korea the group is still starting and not that known in the country. Dara Park became a model for couple of months here and decided to leave the country due to unknown reason. After years of not going back to the country and making it big overseas she is now back. Her manager said that she is set to sign a deal for another company and will do series of modeling here. Further news about her will be up soon. For now, let’s watch out for her on couple of shows.

---------


“Unnieeeee! We miss you!” I heard my baby girl shouted and she jumped off to me, hugging me so tight.

 

“I miss you too Chaerin-ah! How are you guys?” I asked teary eyed. I miss them so much. I don’t have any news about them.

 

“Unnie, we’re doing good here. Why are you not contacting us all this time?” she pouted her lips but still clinging on to my arms. “We’ll be attending an music show today. Will you be there?” CL said.

 

“Music show? SBS? This is still my first day here and you wanted me to be there?” I smiled.

 

“Neh, SBS. I think you’ve been invited. Have you not checked your schedule yet?”

 

“Yeah, I already check earlier. I think I will be there.” I laughed. “I will be co-hosting. Just keep it a secret okay?”

 

“Yaaaaa! Unnieeeee! You’re really famous now~ So happy for you!”

 

“Ya, you guys are more famous. You’ll be there performing for the crowd. I’m just going there to introduce artists from time to time. Haha there’s a difference.”

 

“Well, still even though you are based in Europe yet you are really famous here unnie. We hear news about you from time to time though you don’t contact us. We just check the internet for news about you. We’re very proud of you. And you’re very pretty!” she’s clinging onto my arms.

 

“Yaaaaaaa, stop it Chaerin-ahhh! You make me blush! Hahaha”

 

“Excuse Dara!”

 

“Neh?”

 

“We need to leave now. We’re still set to meet someone in SM”

 

“Oh, okay! See you later Chaerin-ah! Send my hugs and kisses to them okay?” I kissed and hugged her. I miss them.

 

We went out of the building and as expected there are a lot of fans waiting outside. They are holding some cards saying “2NE1”, “BIGBANG”, “Winner”! Woooooow! There’s a lot of idols here now huh! It’s so amazing! Three years passed and everything is quite different. My girls are big time artists now! I’m so proud of them.

 

“Fans now are more active than before huh! Look at those card! That’s your group before.” my manager suddenly speak while looking at the fans as well.

 

“Yeah sure! Haha it’s good to see Korean people! Haha anyway, what time is our meeting with Mr. Lee?”

 

“It’s gonna be during lunch.”

 

“Lunch meeting? Okay cool! I want to eat Korean beef. Haha”

 

“You’ve already eaten beef earlier. You might get fat.” He looked at me shocked.

 

“It’s okay. I can burn them in the gym. I know you will still accept me. Hahaha” I winked at him. “Lets go!”

 

“You’re still the crazy girl I’ve met three years ago. Haha”

 

Lunch meeting came and I was able to meet the CEO of SM. He was nice and accommodating. I thought he was too strict or wouldn’t smile but he was actually the opposite. It was a great lunch. I feel giddy and excited to work with them for couple of events. The company also has a lot of idols. And they are really good looking just by looking at the posters they have posted in the building.

 

Fighting! Fighting Dara! Welcome back to Korea!

 

At night time, I prepared myself to attend for a music event. This is one of the biggest music event in the country and the producers invited me a day before this event. So basically I’m not really that prepared for this one. No rehearsals at all. They just gave me the flow of the event and I need to be early to check the place and do a late rehearsal with my co-hosts.

 

My stylist opt for a black dress and a black head dress. I look so simple and this is what I want. Not the extra glamorous look coz I’m just going there as a emcee for the red carpet. But I’m too scared. I don’t know their style here. I know a lot of things changed and I’m not even prepared. I just hope my co-emcees are nice and would help me during the entire show. (for her outfit see SBS Gayo Daejun 2013 look)

 

I went backstage to meet the other emcees. I was shocked to see them. They are so good looking and there’s this guy who look prettier than me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Dara”

 

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Dara-shi! I’m Heechul! It’s nice to meet you. You look really pretty in person.” he smiled and assisted me to the stage. “so, you’re not able to do the rehearsals right?”

 

“yes. This is so sudden. I was notified late. I came unprepared.” I honestly said and covered my face.

 

“Hahaha. Cuteeee! Don’t worry, we will help you okay? Just be yourself!” he tap my back for assurance.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I heard you just arrived yesterday right?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“I see. It must have been too tiring.”

 

“not really. But this one I’m sure I will be tired after coz I will be spending a lot of my energy here. Can you give me any hints about the groups?”

 

“You don’t know any of them?” he was half shocked and stared at me weirdly. “You don’t have any news about Korea?”

“Neh. It’s a long story but well I kinda know some here. There’s 2ne1 and other YG artists.”

 

“Oh only YG? I’ve heard you used to be a part of 2ne1, right?”

 

“yes. It was for a year.”

 

“Have you not heard of my group?”

 

“Oh? You’re into group as well? What’s your name?”

 

“SUPER JUNIOR!”

 

“Eh? Super Junior? That name sounds familiar. I think I’ve heard that before.” I looked up trying to remember that name. “Ohhh! I remember now, you’re so famous in Venice. There was a time that girls would ask me if I know Super Junior because they knew I’m from Korea.”

 

“Wow! Thank you!”

 

“Looking forward to meet your group. I’ve just signed a contract with SM. So I guess I’ll be meeting a lot of idols in that company.” I smiled.

 

“Really? That’s so great to hear! We’re from SM. We will be seeing each other then.” He seems to be so excited just by looking at him talked. “Anyway, lets get to business. I’ll be helping you during the stage. Okay?”

 

“Cool! Thank you!”

 

“Call me oppa!” he playfully said.

 

“okay, oppa!” I laughed.

 

This guy is surely a player. He’s extra nice. An hour passed and we’re done rehearsing. The red carpet event is on!

 

“Okay, emcees prepare! Red carpet will start in a minute!” the staff said.

Everyone is already busy with their thing.

 

“Fighting Dara-ya!”

 

“Fighting!”

 

“Live ready, lets get moving in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”