SBS

ILYSB

The show started, a lot of idols are present in the venue, girls look really gorgeous and the boys look extremely handsome.

 

I stood in the middle of the stage with Heechul oppa, we are in charge of the red carpet and we welcomed the idols one on one. I got to see a lot of them. I smiled and bowed at each group. But honestly I can’t even remember their group names. Me and my forgetful mind. Kekeke

 

2ne1 arrived earlier and we had a little chitchat. My girls are looking so fierce and really pretty tonight. I know they will own the stage. It has always been that way when you’re in YG. You need to be the best!

 

I saw Heechul oppa feeling so hyped up as he look at my side, I turned my head and saw a group of guys looking so handsome.

 

“Ommo, Dara-shi my members are here now!”

 

“Oh? That’s them? I can’t wait to meet them!” I smiled and look at my cue for my welcoming word.

 

“Yes! My family!” He laugh.

 

“Now, let’s all welcome the last group that will walk on this stage tonight. Lets give a round of applause to SUPER JUNIOR!” I introduced them in behalf of him.

 

The boys went to the stage one by one and line up. I froze as I saw a familiar guy opposite my direction. I stared at his face. He’s handsome.

 

“anyeonghaseyo we are SUPER JUNIOR!” the boys greeted along with Heechul.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I smiled back trying my best to look comfortable with all these boys around and trying not to stare for too long at the man with a yellow hair. ‘this guyyyyy! Ommo! Have we met before?’

 

After a few moments of greeting, the boys left the stage.

 

I am still trying to remember where I saw that guy but was distracted when Heechul oppa tap my shoulder to get my attention. I must have spaced out.

 

Ommo! What a shame! I smiled sweetly at him. He’s really a gentleman and trying to make me comfortable and this time I saw Heechul oppa staring at me while smiling.

 

“Thank you for staying with us. Please stay tuned for the performance proper that will start in a few minutes. My name is Dara”

 

“And I am Heechul! And this is SBS GAYO DAEJUN!”

 

“CUT!” the director said. And now everyone is busy preparing for the performance stage itself.

 

Heechul oppa assisted me while going down the stage and led to the back stage to change for another round of practice.

 

“Good job Dara and Heechul!”

 

“Kamsahamnida PDnim!” we both bowed down.

 

“Good job Dara-shi!” Heechul oppa said, fanning my face.

 

“Thank you oppa! I would’ve messed up there if not for you. Thank you for being so helpful!” I bowed to him.

 

“No problem! You must be really scared, you’re sweating. Hahaha” he said still fanning my face “Anyway, are you still staying tonight and watch the show?”

 

“Neh. It’s been a long time since I watched a live show.”

 

“Good! You better watch out for our performance!” he winked.

 

“Sure oppa!”

 

“Cool! I’ll lead you to a seat where you can watch comfortably. Come on!”

 

He led me to the side stage where the idols are sitting. I saw 2ne1 and I chose to sit with them so I can catch up and I am more comfortable with them.

 

“Unnie, you’re so pretty!” Minzy said. “We miss you!”

 

“Ommo! Ommo! I miss you too!” I hug them one by one.

 

“Ya! Sandara Park! We have a lot of things to catch up!” Bom said doing her aegyo.

 

“Neh neh! We’ll talk on my break okay?”

 

“We should if you don’t want me to hate you forever!” she slap my shoulder lightly.

 

“Aigoooo! This woman! How are you and TOP huh?”

 

I saw her face half-shocked and she covered my mouth instantly.

 

“Yaaaa!”

 

“Unniessss!” CL and Minzy said. “There are people watching!”

 

“Mianheeee!” Bom said. We’ll talk later.” She said with a warning look.

 

“Neh!” I winked at her. Still teasing her with my look. Hmmmm so it’s true that after a while TOP and her are dating huh! This is fun!

 

“Unnie, you better talk to Bom unnie because she has been so secretive lately.” Minzy said. “It must have been about oppa and her.”

 

“Oh?”

 

“Yah Mingkiiiiii! Stop that!”

 

“But its true unnie, you never share your late night getaways. Haha” she giggles.

 

“Yah! Not here!” Bom retorted!

 

“Arassooooo!”

 

“Unnie, we’ll also talk about your lovelife okay? But first cheer for us okay?” Cl said clinging to my arms.

 

“Sure Chaerin-ah! I will! For sure! Fighting!” I raised my fist a little to show my support for them. I also showed them their light stick!

 

How I miss these girls. They are really grown up now but they will always be my sisters.

 

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

DONGHAE POV:

 

I feel uncomfortable earlier just by looking by at the woman on stage.

I was shocked.

I never thought I would be seeing her again after years of not seeing each other. ‘She’s that girl! I’m sure!’

 

“Hae-ah, are you okay?” Yesung hyung tap my shoulder.

 

“Oh?.”

 

“Did you see a ghost on the stage?” he laugh and look back on the stage.

 

“Ani hyung! I’m okay. I’m just thinking.”

 

“That girl on the stage with Heechul hyung is really pretty.” Ryeowook said and stared at the stage.

 

“Yeah, she looks like a porcelain doll!” Kyu said

 

“Ya, stop that!” I said to them.

 

They all look at me with a shock expression, then it change into a questioning one.

 

“Ya! Lee Donghae! What’s with your mood?” Teuk hyung said.

 

“Nothing hyung. Mianhe!”

 

“Are you interested with the MC?” Eunhyuk whispered to me.

 

“Ya! Quiet!”

 

“Ommo! Fishy is interested with that blonde girl!” Hyuk said to the guys.

 

“Whooah whoahh! That’s why!” Yesung hyung teasingly said.

 

“Well well let’s search about her. I heard she’s famous!” Teuk hyung put out his phone and started typing on it.

 

After a while, his face suddenly turns serious. What's with hyung expression? My curiosity is killing me but I remained calm in order for them not to teased me more.

 

“Hyung, what is it?” Kyu sat beside Teuk. His expression also changed.

 

“Ya! Share it to me!” Siwon hyung said and went near them. “Ommo!”

 

And one by one they all check Teuk hyungs phone and each one changed expressions as if thinking something. What the hell is on the phone. It seems like they are having a in deep thoughts just by looking at the phone.

 

She’s that girl!” Hyuk said covering his mouth.

 

“She is!” Shindong hyung said.

 

“Fishyyyyyyyyyyy! She’s a catch!” Yesung hyung and Siwon said in unison!

 

“what’s wrong with you guys?”

 

I'm not feeling good about this. When my hyungs and our maknaes is like this they are up to something that is not nice for me. Or they know something that I don't know.

 

“She’s that girl in Venice from 3 years ago, are we correct?” Teuk hyung said.

 

“Ani!” I quickly said.

 

“Don’t lie to us hyung!” Wook and Kyu said.

 

"Hahahahaha he's lying. We haven't explained anything and he's already denying it." Siwon hyung look at the orders and laugh.

 

“Ughhhhhh! I don’t know her okay? What’s with your assumptions?”

 

“We are not! We are certain that she’s that girl!” Yesung hyung said and he showed me the girl’s picture on the phone. “Here!”

 

I took the phone and looked at the picture. The picture shows that it was taken three years ago. It’s a picture with a guy carrying a girl. But the face of the girl is not so clear.

 

And..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS ME!

 

I covered my mouth! How come they have this picture?

 

“See?” Yesung hyung said. “She’s that girl!”

 

“Where did you get this hyung??” I looked at Yesung hyung.

 

"Hyukjaeeee, explain it to fishyyy!"

 

“It was sent to us three years ago, I think? That time you had a vacation in Venice. Then one of our friends there accidentally saw you and he took this pic. We didn’t delete it and we actually forgot about the whole thing. Hahaha” Hyuk explained.

 

“Ahhhhhh!” I nodded still cant believe I’m busted.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” they all said in chorus and laughed.

 

“Ya! You should greet her fishyyyyy!” Siwon hyung whispered to me.

 

“Ani hyung! Let’s focus first!”

 

"What's there to focus?" Shindong hyung said.

 

"Let's ask Heechul hyung to introduce her to you!" Wookie said.

 

"Yes we can do that. Right, Teuk hyung?" Kyu

 

"Neh neh neh! We can but Hee-nim is still busy with his MC job." Teuk

 

"We can talk to her directly. She's not that far from us. " Yesung said and looked at his side.

 

"Ughhhhhh! Hyuunngssss! Maknaeessss! The people are watching us. And I dont think she recognized me."

 

They all look at me with a suspicious look again.

 

“Yaaaaa! I’m serious!”

 

"Dont worry hyung, you can still meet her backstage right?" Kyu said tapping my arm.

 

"I bet she will remember you after those romantic scene you pulled off before!" Siwon hyung said.

 

"Ughhhhh! I'm so done here!" I tried to stand up but was drag down by Shindong hyung and Hyukjae.

 

“Arasssooooo! Your tears are showing up again!” Shindong hyung said.

 

“Yaaaaa! I’m not!”

 

And I get another bunch of laugh againnnnnn! My family is really crazy. Ottokeeee! They will surely do something crazy since they have learned this little secret of mine.

 


♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

 

DARA POV:

 

The performances had started and I got distracted by the group of guys who have been talking and laughing on my side. I looked at them one by one and I saw a pair of eyes also looking at me.

 

Ommo! That guy!

 

I stared at his face. He stopped looking at me and his gazed is now fixed on the stage.

 

And voilaaaaaa! Something hit me up! This guyyyyyy is…………

 

Flashbacksssss!

 

“yaaaaa! I know I’m pretty but lets go! Okay?”

I kissed him!

“Let’s go!”

I don’t clearly see the road so tell me the direction okay? Thank you baby!”

 

“Oh cute name for a cute guy. Hahaha”

 

Do you have any idea where we are?”

 

Neh!”

 

“Don’t worry I’m a !”

 

“OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

 

“Oppa, mianheee!”

 

 

I’M DOOMED! I NEED TO FLY BACK TO VENICE!

 

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CRAZY GIRL SANDARA PARK?

 

YOU KISSED HIM ON THE LIPS, YOU EVEN TOLD HIM YOU’RE A , YOU KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEKS, AND VOMITTED ON HIS BED!

 

YOU’RE HOPELESS AND ROTTEN!

 

YOU’RE THE WORST GIRL EVER!

 

I NEED TO DIE RIGHT NOW!

 

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥