HAE

ILYSB

DONGHAE POV:

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Ha?”

 

“I’m asking for your name. I’m Dara.” She smiled sweetly.

 

I’m not sure if I will say my whole name but I bet she won’t remember my name. “Hae” I said while taking her shoes off.

 

I look at her. She seems not to care about what I did. Seriously? What’s with this woman?

 

“Oh cute name for a cute guy. Hahaha how old are you?”

 

"Probably older than you."

 

"Ani. You're younger than me. I'm sure. You're a baby. Haha"

 

“Do you have any idea where we are?”

 

“Neh!” she giggles. “Don’t worry I’m a !” she laugh and drink her wine again while struggling to walk straight.

 

“Yah! Stop it! Will you?”

 

She’s really freaking me out right now. I’m not used to girls like this.

She’s scarier than our obsessed fans. I stared at her figure, she’s really petite. I see a lot of girls that are petite but this girl is really something. She’s petite and cute at the same time. And her blonde hair suits her face.

 

She looks like a doll.

 

“Are you done staring at my face?” she looked at me with a mischievous smile. “Do you like what you’re seeing?” she smiled seductively.

 

“Ya! I was just checking if you’re okay. Ugh! You’re embarrassing me a lot!” I left her and went to the kitchen to get some water. I prepared another glass of water for her. Hope this will help her get into her senses.

 

I went back to the living room and saw her standing near the window and looking outside the city lights while still holding her wine. She looks like she’s crying again.

 

“Have you ever been in love Hae?” she said and gulp her drink again.

 

I didn’t answer because I don’t know what to say. I’m not that experienced when it comes to love and dating. Instead of answering I took a sit and I just stared at her back figure.

 

“You haven’t right?” she asked again. She’s not looking at me. She’s just standing there.

 

“Why? Did a guy dump you?”

 

“You can say that. I felt like I'm a trash being thrown away. And we didn’t even start. We’re just seeing each other but there’s no label.”

 

“Hmmm. That's quite a story huh. Do you want to talk about it?”

 

“I don’t know. I have a lot to say to him but I can’t tell it to him anymore.”

 

“Then say it. I think I have enough time so I’ll listen.”

 

“Haha. Crazy!” I heard her sob. She’s crying for real.

 

“We flirt all the time and smile and laugh, but how am I supposed to know if this is real? I can’t control my feelings anymore.” she wailed and throw the bottle of wine.

 

“It’s so hard being around you and not saying all the things I want you to hear, I’m trying my best to act casual, but all I can seem to do is get mesmerized in your eyes. It was too late for me to realized and pick my self, it was too late for me to stop falling for you. Then what? After years of being together, now you’re dating someone else. You can both go on public, you can even date outside.” she cried harder.

 

I don’t know what’s happening but seeing her in this state is too painful. I hate it when I see girls crying in front of me. Though I’m not the reason but this is too much.

 

The room is filled with her sobs. I decided not to do anything I just watched her cry coz as far as I know it’s better than saying anything.

 

After minutes of crying she stared at me.

 

“Aren’t you going to hug me, comfort me, give me tissue? Or water?”

 

“Eh?” I panicked. Okay, so she’s done with her act. I gave her time glass of water I was holding for minutes. here, honestly I don’t know how to comfort you. I’m not good with that. I'm with boys almost all the time and I dont interact well with girls.”

 

 

“Are you really that cold?”

 

 

“Cold?”

 

 

“Yes! You seem not to care about other people’s feelings! You’re so selfish.”

 

 

“Hey! You’re judging me already. It’s my first time bringing a girl to my room, looking at a girl crying in front of me and I’m being told I’m selfish. Wow!”

 

“If you’re in my situation what will you do?”

 

“I’m not sure about you and your lover and the entire story. I’m not even interested a bit and----"

 

"Just say something! Even though you haven't experienced this, say something!"

 

"Hmmmm maybe, just maybe you let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes. Don’t remain stuck on the same page. Life’s too short to stuck on the same person”

 

That’s a long talk huh. Whoah!

 

“Whoah whoah!” I was caught off guard again. She suddenly throw herself at me. She hugged me so tight. She started crying again.

 

“Yah! Yah! Don’t be like this!”

 

“Thank you Hae! I don’t know about you but thank you! You’re the sweetest! Goodnight!” she kissed me on my cheeks. I frozed. Then I suddenly feel her getting heavy. Is she asleep?

 

“Ya! Wake up!” I tried to remove her from me but she’s already asleep.

 

Look at this punk! Reallyyyyy!!!! She’s too much for my heart!!

 

After minutes of trying I finally put her to bed. Oh crap! This girl!

 

*rinnngggggggggg*

 

I pick up my phone.

 

“Haeee-aaahhhhhhh!!!!!”

 

HOLY! WTF! Why are they calling me at this hour?

 

“Hyung! What’s the problem?”

 

“Chu ka heeeeee!!!!” I heard them screaming and lauging. Why are they so happy?.

 

“Why?”

 

“You finally found a girl in Venice!” Heechul hyung said.

 

“Hyung! What’s happening?”

 

“We should be asking you that!” Leeteuk hyung said. “Answer the video call!” he demanded.

 

“Eh? No! I can’t!”

 

“OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” the girl in the bed shouted and vomited. “Wooooohhh!”

 

HOLY TTTTTTTTTT!~

 

“Hoooo! Woooooahhhh! There’s a girl! Hyukjaeeeeee, Hae finally have a girl!” Heechul hyung shouted.

 

“Hyung, let me explain later. Okay? Bye” I turned off the phone and went to the girl.

 

IM DEAD.

 

Cause of death: This stranger girl in my bed!

 

She vomited on the bed. Ughhh! This is so frustrating!

 

“Oppa, mianheee!” she said and closed her eyes again.

 

“Ya, stand up! You’ll be sleeping in your mess! Ya!”

 

I panicked. It’s too gross for my eyes. I picked her up from the bed and put her in the tub.

This girl is the death of me. I need to change her clothes!

 

I wanna go back to Korea! I swear to all the gods that I’ll be good to my hyungs and dongsaengs! I will not bully them, I will not start any fight and be really nice to them!

 

Lord save me from this mess!