[07] He's Her Fortress

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Big Blessings do not come so easily.”

___________________________________

THIRD PERSON's POV

 

After that incident, the couple decided to head to their friend which is a gynecologist. They were both excited and giddy because for them being blessed with a baby in their early year of marriage is indeed the greatest gift.

 

 

"What should we name him? Babe let's go shop baby stuffs later. Okay? Or should I tell omma and appa about it? What do you think?" Jiyong said while escorting her wife as if she is an ill patient.

 

 

"Stop it Babe, it's not even confirmed. You're crazy." Dara laughingly said while slapping her husband's shoulder.

 

 

As they arrived, they were escorted to the office of the ob-gyne. After running some tests, the couple again met the doctor.

 

 

"Before I will tell you the results, let me just ask you few more questions. Okay?" The doctor said and the couple just nodded. "Well Jiyong said that days ago, you fainted. Right?" And again the couple just nodded excited about the result. "And this morning Dara puked? How many times did this happened?"

 

 

"3 times. This happened since I came to the Philippines."Dara answered honestly.

 

 

"Ohh I see but sorry to tell you but Dara isn't pregnant." The couple just grew silent and all their excitement suddenly faded.

 

 

 "There's a scientific explanation on what Dara is experiencing right now. All the symptoms that she had stated a while ago were like signs for pregnant women. Right? But for Dara's case it's just a psychological effect where the woman has a strong desire to get pregnant. It is called pseudocyesis. It is the appearance of clinical or subclinical signs and symptoms associated with pregnancy when the patient is not actually pregnant. This case is very rare. Unfortunately, she has this syndrome.”

 

 

“So you mean I’m not pregnant?” Dara asked  her almost begging her to tell her what she wanted to hear.

 

 

“Well at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter